他这学期会令你们刮目相看
I think he’s gonna surprise you this semester.
不论如何 他是我家代代相传 所以有名额保障
And anyway, he’s a legacy, so he’s automatically getting a bid.
你们都去死吧
So you can all fuck off.
-是 -是 是!
-Aye. -Aye, aye!
最好是这样 婊♥子♥们
Yeah, that’s what I thought, bitches.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey, you. -Hi.
-我们得停止这样见面 -嗯
-We have to stop meeting like this. -Yeah.
-你还好吧? -嗯 昨晚玩得太凶了
-Are you okay? -Yeah, I just had a really rough night.
黛妮丝好像对你朋友古斯有好感
You know, I think Denise has a crush on your friend, Cooze.
她觉得他很体帖
She thinks he’s sweet.
-黛妮丝觉得古斯很体帖? -嗯
-Denise thinks Cooze is sweet? -Yeah.
-等等 其实… -艾力克 我…
-Wait, actually… -Erik, I…
-我在想… -听着 我想…
-I was thinking… -Look, I’m just thinking…
-你愿不愿意跟我出去一次? -好
-Do you wanna go out with me once? -Yeah.
-真的? -嗯 那样很好
-Really? -Yeah. That would be really nice.
好 再联… 对了 你的牙齿很漂亮
Okay, keep… You have really pretty teeth, by the way.
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
烂透了
Oh, man. This sucks.
嘿 别往那走 这边比较近
Hey, guys. Don’t go that way. This way’s quicker.
我刚还梦到超赞的三明治
I was just dreaming about this great sandwich.
-等等 我们在哪? -我没看到三明治啊
-Wait a second. Where are we? -I don’t see any sandwiches here.
嘿 你们想看一样东西吗?
Hey, guys. You wanna see something?
-好 -那是…
-Yes. -That is…
先生们
Gentlemen,
今天是你们一生中的第一天
today is the first day of the rest of your lives.
你们几位是获得 参与贝塔屋资格的佼佼者
You are the select few who have been chosen to pledge the Beta House.
贝塔 宝贝!
Beta, baby!
大多数的兄弟会入选
Now, most fraternities do the pledging thing
跟我们都不大一样
a little bit differently than we do.
大多数的入选都包含了 许多精神上与肉体上的欺负
Most pledging consists of hate-filled mental and physical hazing
目的是要让你们臣服
designed to break you down.
但在贝塔
But here at Beta,
我 德怀史提夫
l, Dwight Stifler, your pledge master,
发明了套复杂的科学模式
have devised an elaborate scientific plan
来建立团队精神与手足之情
to build teamwork and brotherhood.
先生们 这是你们的入选布告
Gentlemen, I give you your pledge board.
布告板上有50项任务
On this pledge board are 50 tasks
你们参选兄弟们必须在学期末 将他们完成
that you and your pledge brothers must complete by semester’s end
才能成为贝塔一员
if you want to become Betas.
首先
To start things off,
我们就从我最喜欢的第37项开始
I say we begin with my personal favorite, number 37.
好的 任务细节是
Okay, so here’s the low-down.
你们其中一人必须
One of you has got to
让脱衣舞娘在屁♥股♥上签名并拍照为证
get your ass signed by a stripper with photo proof. All right?
好 我们去喝一杯
All right, we’re gonna go get a drink.
-卫希理… -嗯
-Wesley… -Yeah.
别来烦我们
Don’t bother us.
好 谁想去试?
Okay, who’s gonna try and do this?
嘿 你们 这我包了 谁有笔? 这就够了
Oh, you guys, I got this. Who’s got a pen? That’ll do.
嘿 宝贝 不如趁我在上面时
Hey, baby, how’s about
在我屁♥股♥上签个名吧?
signing my ass while I’m up here?
她扁了古斯! 我们得去帮他!
-She got Cooze! We gotta help him! -Wait, Bobby.
肥仔倒了!
Down goes fatty!
脱衣舞娘干架!
Stripper brawl!
史提夫 帮帮忙!
Stifler, we need some help!
喔 堂弟给撂倒了 真可怜
Oh, cousin got clothes-lined. That’s a shame.
那应该会瘀青吧
That’s gonna leave a big bruise.
今晚这些女孩真疯狂
Those girls are wild tonight.
我坐牢时常上像你这样的弱女子
I used to fuck girls like you in prison.
-喔 我最爱看舞娘干架了 -谁不爱?
-Oh, I love a good stripper brawl. -Who doesn’t?
-她开头的! -你的烂鞋在这!
-She started it! -Here’s your fucking shoe!
什么? 我什么都没做
What? I didn’t do anything.
你拿只笔冲向她
You charged that stripper with a pen
像是要捅她后面似的
like you were going to shove it in her ass.
要是她的内♥裤♥闻起来像煎饼的话
Maybe if her panties smelled like waffles,
你是不是会比较有反应…
then you would have done something…
大家闭嘴! 闭嘴!
Guys, shut up. Shut up!
-死肥子 说啊 -死肥子?
-Fat. Say it, dude. -Fat idiot?
那 倒霉事总发生…
There you go. Bad things happen to…
-嘿 美女 你在这上班吗? -是啊 甜心
-Hey there, gorgeous. You work here? -Yeah, sweetie.
是这样的 我们正在竞选贝塔屋
You see, we’re pledging the Beta House right now,
其中有一个任务是在屁♥股♥上签名…
and one of our tasks is to get our ass signed by a…
要像你这类职业舞者的签名
A professional dancer like yourself.
我只是在想 我有这个荣幸能获得 你的签名吗?
So I was just, you know, wondering if maybe you’d do me the honor?
这不同于其他那些男生通常的技俩
That’s a different approach than the boys usually take in this place.
-弯下去 -谢了
-Bend over. -Thanks.
对了 我叫艾力克史提夫
My name’s Erik Stifler, by the way.
我帮毕业记念册拍一张
Let me get one for the year book.
笑得好
Nice smile.
-你与德怀史提夫有关吗? -他是我堂兄
-You have any relation to Dwight Stifler? -He’s my cousin.
-嘿 史提夫 -糖糖 你好吗 甜心?
-Hey, Stifler. -Candy. How are you, sweetheart?
见到你真好
Good to see you.
我知道他的魅力是像谁了
I can see where he gets his charm from.
-你要来看我喔 好吗? -你知道我会的
-You come see me soon, okay? -You know I will.
好的 男孩们 恭喜 任务37
All right, boys. Hey, congratulations. Task 37.
-搞定! 完成! -嗯
-ln the bag! Done! -Yeah.
大家 干得好 我们完成了第一个任务
Good job, boys. That’s our first task completed.
那舞娘的假奶好像打伤了我的脸
I think that stripper’s implant broke my face.
15号♥任务搞定
Task 15 is go.
偷驼鸟
Steal an ostrich.
-在系主任办公室打炮 -在901对女生唱情歌♥
-Have sex in the dean’s office. -Serenade a woman at the 901.
喝一加仑的牛奶然后不尿尿
Drink a gallon of milk without pissing.
在国际屋跳传统舞
Do a traditional dance at the international.
-开非法赌场 -开车到墨西哥
-Open an illegal casino. -Drive down to Mexico and get a tattoo.
灌酒灌到尿裤子
Get so drunk, you piss your pants.
我的老天爷!
Sweet Caesar’s ghost!
15 搞定
Fifteen, check.
16 搞定
Sixteen, check.
-那是谁啊? -他是我的斯华西里语老师
-Who’s that guy? -He’s my swahili instructor.
我下礼拜要考试
I have my proficiency exam next week.
-酷! -嗯
-Nice! -Yeah.
嘿 那是…为什么会有金锤在这?
Hey, what’s… What’s this golden hammer doing in here?
那是古希腊奥♥运♥会的
It’s from the Greek Olympiad.
是一系列包含技巧与越轨行为的竞赛
It was, like, a series of competitions involving skill and deviant behavior.
后来越来越过份 大学就将它禁止了
They got really out of hand, so the university banned them for life.
贝塔在其中可算是传奇喔 我们从未输过
The Betas were legendary at them, though. We never lost.
-酷 -嗯 嗯
-Cool. Yeah. -Yeah.
对了 艾力克 要记得…
Oh, and remember, Erik…

Yeah.
斯华西里语
Swahili.
-这地方不错吧? -嗯
-This place is swell, isn’t it? -Yeah.
肥美多汁
Look at how juicy.
吸螃蟹? 哗
Sucking the crab? Wow.
-这很好玩 -嗯 这地方很棒
-This place is fun. -Yeah. Yeah, this place is awesome.
我就觉得你会喜欢这里
I thought you’d like it here, you know.
我喜欢这锤子
I like this mallet.
-天啊 你还好吗? 给你 -没关系
-Oh, my God. Are you okay? Here. -It’s all right.
味道还不差
It doesn’t really taste that bad.
老兄 不是我盖你 这女的对我索求无度
Dude, I’m telling you, this chick can’t get enough of me.
我昨晚又上了她!
I did her again last night!
真不敢相信 好小子!
Oh, I can’t believe that. You’re the man!
我好像认识那女孩
I think I know that girl.
不是所有兄弟会的男生都是那个样
You know, not all frat guys are like those guys.
我知道 我只是有点偏见
I know. I guess I just have a jaded opinion.
真的? 为什么?
Really? Why’s that?
很平淡的故事
It’s just the typical story.
男孩遇到女孩 男孩去上大学 加入兄弟会
Boy meets girl. Boy goes off to college, joins a frat,
开始跟所有女孩上♥床♥
starts sleeping with every girl he can.
女孩发现后在寒假时就将他甩了
Girl finds out and dumps his ass during winter break.
但那是高中时 我现在成熟精明多了
But that was high school. I’m much older and wiser now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!