我那时在墨西哥的监狱里 我自己挖出来的
I was in a Mexican Jail. I had to tunnel my way out.
但我刚好赶上了期末考
But I made it back in time for finals
贝塔的精神就是这样
which is what we’re all about here at Beta,
教育
education.
没错
Right.
-你想跳舞吗? -嗯
-You wanna dance? -Yeah.
我们去骚吧
Let’s get sexy.
你好了吗?
Hey, you ready?
今晚有上百个饥渴的辣妹 看你的了
There’s a hundred hot horny chicks here tonight. I’m counting on you.
来吧 宝贝! 来吧!
Get some, baby! Get some!
说我不负责任
Call me irresponsible
说我不牢靠
Call me unreliable
开什么玩笑!
Oh, you gotta be kidding me!
你要开始喝了吗? 我非常需要个助手
Are you gonna start drinking? Because I desperately need a wing man.
我今晚不喝了 布尔 我昨晚玩得太凶了
No, I’m not drinking tonight, Bull. I had a rough night last week.
喔 是吗? 是吗? 没关系
Oh, really? Really? That’s fine.
那我只好告诉这些美丽的女士们
Because then I just might have to tell these fine, young ladies
某个兄弟与墨西哥人妖的故事!
about a certain frat boy and a Mexican transvestite!
好啦 好啦 好啦
All right, all right, all right.
就一杯
One drink.
好 一杯
Yeah, just one.

Hey.
你怎么了?
What the hell’s with you, man?
你看不到周围这些正妹吗?
Can you not see all this prime ass a foot from your face?
嗯 我看到了…满酷的
Yeah, man, I see. It’s… It’s pretty cool.
当然酷 你应该要加入阵局!
Yeah, it’s cool. You should be tearing it up!
你们 只是…
You guys, it’s just…
记得去年吗? 我们来这 好玩得要死
Remember last year? We came up here, I had the time of my life.
我做了些这辈子都没梦想过会做的事
You know, I did stuff I never would have dreamed I would’ve ever done,
改变了我
and I kind of figured it would change me.
嗯 是 你不是就喝醉然后裸奔吗?
Yeah, okay. So you got drunk and you ran naked, right?
但你跟姐妹会的一个辣妹搞砸了
But you blew it with a really hot sorority chick
就跑回家跟你的小女友上♥床♥
to run home and have sex with your little girlfriend.
嗯 艾力克 那招在高中时或许有用
Yeah, Erik. That stunt might have won you points in high school,
-但这不是高中 -不
-but this isn’t high school. -No.
或许你们是对的
I guess you guys are right.
听着 大学是你唯一 可从头开始的机会 好吗?
Listen, college is your one chance to start over. Okay?
你要按下那重设键
You get to hit the reset button on life.
你可成为任何你想要成为的人
You get to be anybody you wanna be.
-从来没这样想过 -嗯 喝了它
-Never thought of it like that before. -Yeah. Here, slug that.
-好孩子 茱莉 我堂兄弟 艾力克 -嘿
-That a boy. Julie, this is my cousin, Erik. -Hey.
我要告诉你 辣妹比赛中 艾力克把票投给了你
I just wanted you to know Erik voted for you in the hottie contest,
而他是全家中最有女人缘的
and since he’s, like, the ladies’ man of the family,
我完全相信他的眼光
I totally trust his taste.
谢了 帅哥
Thanks, cutie.
-想跳舞吗 帅哥? -非常乐意
-You want to dance, gorgeous? -I’d love to.
想怎样都可以 嗯
Anybody you wanna be. Yeah.
哗 那可以收起来了吧
Wow, you can really put that away.
开玩笑? 这东西对我来说跟水一般
You kidding me? This stuff is like water to me.
嘿 嘿 大家 安静一下!
Hey, hey, everybody, settle down for a second!
我们碰到小小的技术性困难
We’re just having a little, minor technical glitch.
没什么大碍 稍后就好了
No big deal. We’ll get everything fixed up in a minute.
我可不这么认为 史提夫!
I don’t think so, Stifler!
你那过时的线路已经短路了
You see, you overloaded your prehistoric circuits.
你的音乐恐怕整晚都不会回来了
I’m afraid your music won’t be coming on for the rest of the night.
别…别听他的 我们等会就能修复了
Don’t… Don’t listen to him. We’ll get everything fixed in a minute.
没差啦 因为根据杰克的计算
That won’t matter because by Jake’s calculations,
你所提供的酒
based on the amount of kegs and liquor you bought,
现在差不多要喝完了
you should be running out, just about now.
-放屁 -这些酒桶都空了!
-Bullshit. -The fucking kegs are dry!
我们他妈的没酒了!
We’re out of fucking booze!
我知道
I know!
别吵了! 没关系 我们马上去补
Settle down! It’s fine. We’ll make a beer run.
或许可以这样
They could do that,
或者你们大伙可以来书呆子屋
or you can all come to the Geek House
我们的库存够喝上一个礼拜
where we have enough liquor to last a week,
还有随你饮的香槟
along with all the champagne you can drink.
我们还有温水泳池与足够的泳装
We also have a heated pool and enough swimsuits for everyone.
若你们想穿的话
That is, if you even want to wear one.
赞!
Yeah!
他妈的开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
大伙 你们自己选择
Oh, it’s your choice, people.
-要待在这给人家吐在身上… -好 我先走了
-Stay here and get puked on… -Okay, I’m out of here.
-真抱歉… -或来参加贵宾式的派对
-So sorry… -Or come party, VlP style.
赞!
All right!
浑帐艾格
Fucking Edgar.
那王八蛋还真懂得散财 不是吗?
Prick really knows how to throw that money around, huh?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
但这些白♥痴♥吐得女孩们一身 也无济于事
Oh, but it doesn’t help that numbnuts here barfed all over the chicks, either.

Yeah.
-抱歉 -你看来恶心死了
-Sorry about that. -You look disgusting.
-艾力克 拜托! -我来清理
-Erik, for crying out loud, man! -I’ll clean it up.
又来了
Not again.
早安 性感的
Morning, sexy.
真屌♥的派对 不是吗?
Some party, huh?
嘿 宝贝 你好吗?
Hey, baby. How you doing?
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
你感觉怎样 小弟?
How you feeling there, cuz?
好多了 谢谢
A lot better. Thanks.
甭谢了 我们是一家人
No need for thanks, we’re family.
我先失陪了 我要去地下室
Right now, I gotta run. I gotta go down to the basement,
搞定些贝塔的事
take care of some official Beta business.
-尝尝碧雪煮的蛋吧 -好
-Have some of Peaches’ eggs. -Okay.
好的 多谢 碧雪
All right. Thanks, Peaches.
喔 老兄
Oh, buddy.
-我喜欢这地方 -好家伙!
-I love this place. -That a boy!
-赞 -不得了! 加油!
-Yeah. -Off the hook! Work it!
大伙 这就是屌♥王吗?
So, guys, the hard-on champ is in?
-没错! -好
-Yeah! -All right.
是 是
Aye, aye.
嗯 我爱死这家伙了
Yeah, I love this guy.
贝塔? 我爱贝塔!
Beta? I love Beta!
整屋子最赞的咪♥咪♥…
He had the best rack at the party…
我他妈的爱贝塔 宝贝!
I fucking love Beta, baby!
闭嘴! 闭嘴! 大家安静点
Shut up! Shut up! Everyone calm down.
我跟你说我不想喝
I told you I didn’t want to drink.
看猪怎么叫! 看猪怎么叫!
Look how the pig squeals! Look how the pig squeals!
赞成巴比古利基吗?
All in favor of Bobby Coolidge?
-大家 -是 是
-Everyone. -Aye, aye.
-是 是 -是 是
-Aye, aye. -Aye, aye.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
-天啊! -老天!
-Oh, man! -Jesus!
我靠! 哗!
Holy crap! Wow!
这家伙真吃得开
Man, this guy really knows how to work a room.
让他加入吧 他定能吸引所有的女孩
Give him a bid. He’ll be a pussy magnet, buddy.
对!
Yeah!
不!
Oh, no!
嘿 嘿 嘿! 好的 那是我堂弟 下手轻点
Hey, hey, hey! All right, that’s my cousin. Take it easy.
兄弟 并无恶意 好吗?
No offense, brother, okay?
但我不确定你堂弟过得了关
But I don’t know if your cousin is up for the challenge, man.
我同意布尔的想法 他是个不错的小子
I’m with Bull on this one. I mean, he’s a nice kid,
但他放过了跟布兰蒂睡的机会
but he passed up sleeping with Brandy, man.
好啦 好啦 好啦
All right, all right, all right.
我知道艾力克错过了 跟一个女孩睡的机会
Look, I know Erik missed his big chance to, like, sleep with the one girl
而这房♥内任何一人
that, I’m assuming, everybody in this room
若能上那女的 都不惜割掉一粒蛋蛋
would lop off your left nut to bang.
-是吗? -两粒
-Am I right? -Two nuts.
好 这就代表他不适合贝塔吗?
All right, does that mean he’s not Beta material?
-是! -嗯!
-Yes! -Yeah!
他那时既年轻又无知并在恋爱 他…他很晚熟
He was young and dumb and in love. He’s a… He’s a late bloomer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!