你很好闻
You smell pretty.
-抱歉 -谁要你这样
-Sorry. -That was so uncalled for.
-哗 -这是艾力克史提夫的房♥间吗?
-Wow. -Is this Erik Stifler’s room?

Yeah.
欢迎入学 小子们
Welcome to college, boys.
嗯 我不会骗你 我认真的
Yeah. No, I wouldn’t lie to you. I’m dead serious.
大部份的姐妹会都不收 没有3P经验的人
Most sororities won’t even give you a bid unless you’ve had a threesome.
那证明你能适应团体生活
It shows that you work well within the group dynamic,
并表示你准备好成为姐妹
and that you’re really prepared for sisterhood.
懂我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
-真的? -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
这家伙是谁?
Oh, man. Who is this guy?
老兄 他可是我们进大学的原因
Dude, he’s the reason we came to college here.
好的 兄弟们
Here we are, boys.
天啊 她好辣
Oh, man, she’s hot.
-你喜欢吗? -赞毙了
-You like that? -That was awesome.
我偶尔也会回馈一下
I like to give a little bit back every now and then.
-嗨 洗澡伙伴! -喔 嗨
-Hey, hey, shower buddy! -Oh, hey. Hi.
洗澡伙伴?
Shower buddy?
嗯 我今天下午洗澡时认识艾力克
Yeah, Erik and I met when I was showering this afternoon.
-真的? -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
对啊 男女共用厕所
Oh, right, the coed bathrooms. Yeah.
花了我将近三年的时间
It took me about three years to get the board of trustees
才让理事会批准 物超所值
to approve that one. Worth it.
喔 艾希莉 嗨 这是…
Oh, Ashley, hi. This…
大家 这是艾希莉 艾希莉 这是大家
Everyone, this is Ashley. Ashley, this is everyone.
嗨 大家
Hi, everybody.
这是我的室友 黛妮丝 她是从乔治亚州来的
This is my roommate, Denise. She just came here from Georgia.
你们好
Hey, y’all.
不是我说 如假包换的郝思嘉
Well, I do declare, a real life Scarlett O’Hara.

Oh, my.
你们该不是要走了?
Well, hey, you guys aren’t taking off, are you?
嗯 我们要去ESK姐妹会的酒会
Yeah, we’re going to this cocktail mixer at the Epsilon Sigma Kappa House.
不 不 不 不 书呆子屋? 不 相信我
Oh, no, no, no. The Geek House? No, trust me.
我想留下 但…
I wanna stay but…
但我们答应了 所以…
But we promised, so…
加上 艾希莉觉得这个派对 有点没格调
Plus, Ashley thinks this party is a little bit declasse.
什么? 低级吗?
What? Like sleazy?
嘿 宝贝 你好吗 甜心? 拿瓶啤酒
Hey, baby. How you doing, sweetheart? Grab a beer.
不 你完全会错意了
No, you got the wrong idea about this whole thing.
我只是办了个小聚会罢了
Look, this is just a little meet and greet that I set up to, sort of,
显现我们学校的精神
you know, demonstrate our school spirit
我们对这所大学的执着
and our, you know, dedication to this university.
贝塔屋最赞!
Beta House fucking rules!
真有品
Real classy.
-艾力克 很高兴又见到你 -嗯
-Erik, it was really nice to see you again. -Yeah.
-下次见 -嗯 再见
-Guys, till next time. -Yeah, see you.
-拜拜 -拜
-Bye, guys. -Bye.
-很高兴认识你 -再见
-It’s nice to meet you. -See you.
嘿 史提夫 这书呆子屋是怎么回事?
Hey, Stifler, what’s up with this Geek House?
嗯 我连听都没听过
Yeah, I never even heard of it.
我知道书呆子屋听来无害 但他们简直是场恶梦
I know a Geek house sounds harmless, but they are a nightmare.
他们几十年来都是联谊会
They were a social club for decades,
直到一群凯子书呆子跑来散财
till a group of rich geeks came in and threw some money around,
盖了个新屋子 并取得新的许可证
built the house, got a new charter.
书呆子兄弟会?
A geek fraternity?
想加入的话 联考好像得考满分
To get in, you need, like, perfect SAT scores.
然后再转个两百万到我瑞士的帐户
Transfer $2 million to my Swiss account.
然后他们在对你做身家调查
Then they check your family tree
算算你将来的收入潜力
and calculate future earnings potential.
不 我是说60买♥♥进 不是卖♥♥出
No, I said buy at 60, not sell at 60. You’re fucking fired!
他们有亿万富翁的校友
They got billionaire alumni.
嘿 不过十万
Hey, it’s only 100 grand.
他们主宰学生自治会 全体教职员都爱死他们了
They run the student government, and the faculty loves them.
更别提是女人了
But don’t even get me started on the women.
他们吸引了全校最辣的女生
They attract the hottest women from the entire school.
谁会想跟一屋子的书呆子混在一起?
who want’s to hang out with a house full of geeks?
外面可是个新世界
It’s a new world out there.
这些女人发现书呆子们 将来都会是百万富翁
These women realize that the geeks are gonna be the millionaires
毕业后即刻
right out of school.
她们调整了她们的筑巢习性
They’ve just adjusted their nesting habit.
嘿 别担心 好玩的还是在贝塔屋 不是吗?
Hey, don’t sweat it. Beta’s still where the party’s at, right?
小心! 史提夫 评审要开始了
Look out! Stifler, the judging’s about to begin.
评审?
Judging?
喔 贝塔屋从不令人失望
Oh, the Beta House never disappoints.
-真的假的? 每次都这样吗? -次次如此
-Are you serious? It’s always like this? -All the time.
-这些女孩很夸张 -夸张
-These girls are ridiculous. -Ridiculous.
快拿笔记板
Get the clipboard.
甜心 你真坏 我要罚你留在课堂
Sweetie, you are naughty. I am keeping you after class.
把尺拿来 我很不乖
Bring that ruler. I’ve also been bad.
这边这个小腹很漂亮
And this one over here’s got great abs.
她们就宛如刚烤出炉的小面包
They look like fresh buttered rolls right out of the oven.
这是我想过最赞的点子!
This is the best idea I’ve ever had!
她要秀出来了 她要秀出来了
She’s pulling them out. She’s pulling them out.
满分!
Perfect 10!
-贝塔! 贝塔! -贝塔! 贝塔!
-Beta! Beta! -Beta! Beta!
先生与女士们 这所大学堕落了
Ladies and gentlemen, depravity is haunting this university.
性 酒精 粗俗 愚蠢
Sex, alcohol, vulgarity, stupidity.
这曾经是一所备受尊重的高等学府
Once, this was a respected institution of higher learning.
我们在此宣告这大学的新世纪
We are declaring a new age at this university.
学生的价值
An age in which a student’s worth
不再是由他体内的酒精浓度决定
is no longer measured by his blood alcohol level,
而是他的成绩
but rather, his GPA.
我们成立这兄弟会是为了让这国家
We formed this fraternity
对书呆子改观
to change the way geeks are thought of in this country.
但历史证明
But as history has proven,
当一新文明窜起时
for a new civilization to emerge,
另一个必须毁灭
another must crumble.
我们必须摧毁贝塔
We must destroy the Betas.
嘿 史黛西 我的手都湿了 我打不开啤酒罐
Hey, Stacey, my hands are wet. I can’t get this beer open.
你能帮我吗?
Will you do it for me?
多谢了 那些健身小偏方 还挺有用的 是吗?
Thanks. Those Kegel muscle exercises are really paying off, huh?
我们要如何才能加入贝塔?
So what do we have to do to become Betas?
嗯 你们跟我当然是没问题
Well, obviously, you guys are cool with me.
你们需要讨好新会员会长 卫希理
What you need to do is impress the rush chair, Wesley.
你们见过卫希理吗?
-Have you guys met Wesley? -Uh-uh.
还没? 好 他在隔壁间
You haven’t? All right. He’s in the other room.
来 我为你介绍 跟我来
Come on, I’ll introduce you. Follow me.
别被他的外表蒙骗
Don’t be fooled by his appearance.
他的外号♥叫昏黑小子
His nickname is the Blackout Menace.
他是个高才生
He’s a perfect student,
除了喝烂醉的习惯
except for his habit of getting belligerently drunk,
完全昏迷 闯了滔天大罪
blacking out, causing complete and total mayhem,
却浑然不知
and never remembering a thing.
对不起? 这班飞机的目的地是?
Excuse me. Where is this plane going to?
底特律
Detroit.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好的 抱歉 从哪起飞的?
All right, excuse me. Where is it coming from?
曼谷
Bangkok.
-那是谁的孩子? -你的 你昨天领养了他
-Whose kid is that? -Yours. You adopted him yesterday.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
嘿 小兄弟
Hey, buddy.
真的假的?
Are you serious?
是啊 上礼拜才将李松 送回他们的大使♥馆♥
Yep, just dropped Sung Lee off at their embassy this last week.
小子差点引发国际事件
Kid nearly caused an international incident.
卫希理!
Wesley!
抱歉打扰 卫希理 这是我堂弟与他的朋友们
Sorry to interrupt. Wesley, this is my cousin and his buddies.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
-是艾力克吗? -嗯
-Erik, right? -Yeah.
麦克古斯曼 我去年怎么没见过你?
Mike Coozeman. How come we didn’t see you last year?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!