老兄 你有看到这些辣妹们吗?
Man, will you look at all the hot tail running around this place?
你看 看 天呀
Look, look. Oh, God.
爸 拜托你…
Dad, listen, could you just…
今天别丢我的脸好吗?
Please, please don’t embarrass me today, okay?
-丢你的脸? -今天不要
-Embarrass you? -Not today.
儿子 你整个暑假都闷闷不乐
Son, you spent the entire summer depressed
因为你女友跟特兰德那帅小子跑了
because your girlfriend ran off with that pretty boy, Trent.
你得出去打几个炮
Now, you gotta get out there and crush some ass!
才能忘了她
It’s the only way to get your mind off her.
-对 对 我就是指这个 -是 什么?
-Yes. Yes, that is what I’m talking about. -Yes, huh?
“打几个炮?” 拜托
“Crush some ass”? Oh, come on.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
-让我来教你 -不 不 不 不
-I’ll show you how it’s done. -Oh, no. No, no, no.
-看好了 观察学习 -麻烦你开车
-Watch this. just watch and learn. -Just please drive.
抱歉 小姐们? 你们好
Excuse me, ladies? Hi. Hi.
-这是我儿子 艾力克 -嗨
-This is my son, Erik. -Hi.
他刚搬进来
And he’s moving in today,
我们想请问你们愿不愿意
and we were just wondering if maybe either of you were interested
带他去玩玩?
in showing him a good time?
不了 多谢
No, thanks.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
他像匹种马 跟他老爸一个样!
He’s a stallion, just like his old man!
不 爸 拜托!
No, Dad, come on!
我试了 艾力克
Well, I tried, Erik.
谢谢你喔 我现在得转学
Yeah, thanks. Now I’m gonna have to transfer.
-儿子 儿子? -干嘛
-Son, son? -Yeah.
我给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
这是所有我上过的女孩的名单
That is the list of all the chicks I ever banged.
真的假的?
Are you serious?
-双面的吗? 是耶! 赞! -是耶!
-Is that two-sided? It is! Nice! -It is!
嗯 追上你老爸是个不错的目标
Yeah. It’s a good goal for you to try to keep up with your old man.
爸 妈的名字为什么不在上面?
Hey, Dad, why isn’t Mom’s name the last name on the list there?
我们没告诉你 但在你三岁时
We didn’t tell you, but when you were three,
我们尝试分居一周
we had a trial separation for a week.
尝试…
Trial…
爸 光是那个礼拜就有十个名字
Dad, there’s like… Well, there’s 10 names here for that week alone.
嗯 我那时赶着想一杆进18洞吧
Yeah, I went on kind of a poon-tang bender, there.
那是我妈的名字吗?
Is that my mom’s name?
嗯 我想这我还是自己留着吧
Yeah, you know, on second thought, I’ll just kind of hang on to that.
快点 来卸东西吧!
Come on, guys. Let’s get loaded here!
-抱歉 -古斯 搬箱子
-I’m sorry. -Cooze, grab a box.
-你上了他妈吗? -嗯
-Did you have sex with his mom? -Yeah.
怎么样?
How was it?
哗! 这地方真棒!
Wow! This place is amazing.
嗨
Hi.
老天 到处都是女孩子
God, there are girls everywhere.
这是我房♥间
This is my room.
我们不是室友还是有点烂
It still kind of sucks that we’re not gonna be rooming together.
随便啦 不过在走廊下去一点而已
Dude, whatever. You’re gonna be right down the hall.
况且我是单人房♥
Besides, I got a single.
-帮我拿着 我去找厕所 -好
-Hold on to this. I’m gonna find a bathroom. -All right.
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
嗨 你好吗? 我是麦克古斯曼 很高兴认识你
Hi, how you doing? Mike Coozeman. Glad to meet you.
哗 这真得花些时间习惯
Wow. This is gonna take some getting used to.
嗯 这不是男生厕所吗?
Yeah, isn’t this the guy’s bathroom?
不 是共用的 所有的宿舍都如此
No, it’s coed. All the dorms are like this.
酷 共用 嗯
Cool, coed, yeah.
别担心 我不会偷看的
Don’t worry. I won’t peek.
嗯 我也不会…我也不会偷看的
Yeah, I won’t peek… I won’t peek, either.
-我是艾希莉 你叫什么? -我是艾力克
-I’m Ashley, what’s your name? -I’m Erik.
-很高兴认识你 艾力克 -幸会
-Well, it’s nice to meet you, Erik. -It’s nice to meet you, too.
你能不能将洗发精递给我? 就在那里
Hey, do you think you could pass me my shampoo? It’s just right there.
-嗯 请稍等一下 好吗? -谢谢
-Yeah. just give me a minute here, okay? -Thanks.
艾力克?
Erik?
艾力克?
Erik?
帮个忙 好吗?
A little help here?
骑上大白鲸 宝贝!
Ride the white whale, baby!
骑上大白鲸
Ride the white whale.
-好 -老天 老兄 抱歉
-Oh, yeah. -Oh, my God. Oh, man. I’m sorry.
抱歉 门没…
I’m sorry, the door was…
-你一定是艾力克 -我是
-Hey, you must be Erik. -I am.
-我是巴比 -嗨
-I’m Bobby. -Hi.
-嗨 -嗨 嗨
-Hey. -Hey, hey.
-进来啊 -不 不 不 这…
-Come on in, man. -No, no, no. It’s…
你们忙你们的 我等会再回来
You guys are busy. I can come back later.
听着 这也是你房♥间
Okay, listen. This is your place, too,
别管玛姬了 她又不害羞
and don’t worry about Margie. She’s not exactly shy.
不 她不
No, she’s not.
-坐下吧 你要喝啤酒吗? -不
-Sit down. You want a beer? -No.
-你确定? -嗯
-You sure? -Yeah.
你饿吗? 玛姬烤的香肠一级棒
Are you hungry? Margie cooked up some mean bratwurst.
-不 我刚吃了三明治 谢了 -好吧
-No, I just had a sandwich. Thanks. -All right.
-你从那来的? -东大瀑布市
-Where’re you from? -East Great Falls.
东大瀑布市
East Great Falls.
慢点 狼女
Slow down, sassy pants.
好吗 宝贝? 我在聊天
All right, baby? I’m trying to have a conversation.
嗯
Yeah.
-大学! 我们一生中最好的时光! -嗯
-College! Yeah! Best years of our lives! -Yeah.
-喔… -击掌
-Oh, high… -High-five.
你要不要加入?
You wanna jump in on this?
-玛姬最爱这套了 -不 不 玛姬 不 不
-Come on. Margie loves it. -No, no, no. Margie, no, no.
是 是 不 不 我很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no, no, I’m good.
听着 很高兴见到你们
Look, it was very nice to meet you,Bobby and Margie.
我只是上来换裤子的
Actually, I just came to change my pants here.
我刚刚不小心打翻饮料
I spilled a drink on it earlier
你又在玩角色扮演吗?
Are you role-playing again?
说安全句子 宝贝 说安全…
Say the safe word, baby. Say the safe…
宝贝? 你噎到了吗?
Baby? Are you choking?
-老兄 她好像噎到了! -什么?
-Dude, I think she’s choking! -What?
她好像噎到了 你帮帮她
I think she’s choking. You gotta do something.
-帮帮她 -我无能为力!
-Do something. -I can’t do anything!
我现在给绑得像只火鸡
I’m tied up and basted like a Thanksgiving turkey.
-等等 从这 -快
-Hold on. From the spot. -Come on
-喔 -呼吸
-Oh. -Breathe.
这些东西怎么办…
What do you want me to do with all this…
-你要我怎么… -出来!
Get out!
-艾力克? 不! -抱歉
-Erik? No! -Sorry.
这就对了 儿子!
All right, son!
对! 姓史提夫的就得这样
Yeah! That’s what being a Stifler’s all about.
-不 不 不 她噎到了 -就是这样!
-No, no, no. She was choking. -That’s it!
-我在帮她 -史提夫就是这样上大学
-I was helping her. -That’s how Stiflers do college.
给这些孩子们些隐私
Now, let’s just give these kids some privacy.
干得好 继续
Doing good. Keep it up.
我不是要吓你 室友 但我来了
I’m not trying to freak you out, roomie, but I just totally came.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
罗拉强森与莎拉柯曼住这吗?
ls this where Laura Johnson and Sara Coleman live?
嗯 我是罗拉强森 这是我的室友莎拉
Yeah, I’m Laura Johnson and this is my roommate, Sara.
我是德怀史提夫
My name is Dwight Stifler.
我是迎新委员会的
I’m here with the Freshman Welcoming Committee,
我被派来带你们两位小姐
and I’ve been given instructions to escort you ladies
参观整个校区
on a guided tour of the entire campus.
-真好 -嗯
-That’s so sweet. -Yeah.
我们需要打扮吗?
Should we wear anything special?
老兄 里面不可能每个都是学生吧
Dude, there is no way that everybody in this is a student here.
看 他捧着她的胸
Look, he’s holding her boob.
的确
He is.
不 真的是 我已经订了一年了
No, man, they are. I’ve had a subscription for, like, a year.
真不错
That’ll be good.
那可不是香水广♥告♥
That’s not a cologne ad.
我用那本打了无数次的手♥枪♥
I’ve used that exact issue more times than I can count.