You all right? Yeah, I’m fine.
他要卖♥♥掉所有的跑车 但是我不同意 听我说
He wants to get rid of the sporty cars. I don’t think it’s a good idea.
请听我说 我很忙
Listen. I want you to listen to me. No, I’m busy.
我得走了
I’ve got some things I’ve gotta do. I’m gonna give you a deal you can’t say no to.
天呀 你可不可以闭上嘴
Leave me alone, for God’s sake!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
大家快来
Let’s go!
你怎么这么悲伤
Well, why are you so depressed?
最多一个礼拜就会忘掉他
You’ll forget him in a week.
等当上选美皇后 一堆的苍蝇跟在你后面
After you’re elected senior queen, you’ll have so many boys after your bod.
但是我不喜欢别人
Peggy, the whole point is I do not want to go out with any other guys.
我知道很困扰 但你不能
Laurie, I know it’s a drag, but you can’t just…
还记得爱苇的事吗
Look, remember what happened to Evelyn Chelnick?
麦克加入陆战队后
When Mike went into the Marines,
她精神崩溃 最后被车撞死
she had a nervous breakdown, and was acting so wacky, she got run over by a bus.
我只想和他一起去
I just wish I could go with him or something.
拜托 别这样
Oh, Laurie, jeez! Come on.
遮痘痘的化妆品 嘿 大家
Hey, zit makeup! Hey, come on…
小史 安静点
Hey, everybody… Just cool it, huh, Steve?
给我用一下
Let me see some of that stuff.
你明天就离开
You leaving tomorrow? Uh- huh.
有没有和萝瑞订婚
You and Laurie engaged yet?
没有 但已达成协议
No, but we got it all worked out.
我们仍在一起 但可以和别人约会
We’re still gonna be going together, but we can date other people.
你这家伙想滥交
And screw around. I know.
听说大学的女生很开放
Hey, I hear college girls really put out. Cherry bomb!
来呀
Come on.
“来呀”什么
“Come on” what?
来跳舞
Let’s dance.
不想跳
No, thanks.
但是我想跳
Laurie, I said I wanna dance.
没人阻止你
Well, Steven, who’s stopping you?
今天是最后一晚 我以为你愿意和我跳舞
I thought since this is our last night together for three months, you might wanna dance with me.
好感动哟 反正圣诞节你就回来
How sentimental of you. You’ll be back at Christmas.
我现在就要跳 不要等到圣诞树
I want to dance now, not at Christmas.
把你的手拿开
Come on. Get your cooties off me.
别这么小孩子气
Don’t make a scene.
来呀 有本事你打呀
Go ahead. Slug me. Scar my face!
就算全世界只剩你一个 我也不会和你跳
I wouldn’t dance with you if you were the last guy left in this gym.
战火开始了
This is getting good.
艾迪 我们来跳 佩姬你不介意吧
Come on, Eddie, I’ll dance with you. You don’t mind, do you, Peggy?
大学生被三阵出局
Joe College strikes out.
小柯
Curtis!
小柯 帮我一下 美女围着我透不过气来
Curtis, come here. Help me, will you? I’m surrounded.
来这儿
Come here.
你不肯和我跳舞
You won’t dance? Come on.
我真的很想 但是不能
No, really, I’d like to, but I can’t.
如果辛先生看到我和性感小
If old Mr. Simpson came in here and saw me dancing with one of you sexy little… Excuse me.
抱歉 和这么美丽的小姐一起 一定被刮
One of you young ladies, he’d have my rear end.
谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
嘿 你们快把烟熄掉 到里面去
Hey, Warren. Come on, gentlemen, back inside. Put it out. Let’s go.
这些小鬼们 要烟吗
Kids. Want a cigarette?

All right.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you’d left.
还没 我没有火柴
No, not yet. I have no matches.
没关系
That’s all right.
倒楣 怎么会被派来监督舞会
Brother, how do I get stuck with dance supervision? Will you tell me that?
你要到东部吗
You going back east?
我还记得在离开前的那晚上 大喝特喝
I remember the day I went off. Got drunk as hell the night before. Just…
烂醉如泥
Blotto.
不错 烂醉如泥
Blotto. Exactly.
第二天在火车上吐的满地都是
Barfed on the train all the next day, too.
挺有趣
Cute. Very cute.
你当初去哪儿
Where’d you go again?
佛蒙特州的米德伯
Middlebury, Vermont. Right.
因为有奖学金
Yeah. Got a scholarship.
可惜只待了一学期
Only stayed a semester?
花了那么多努力 结果只留一学期 又回到这里
One semester, after all that. Came back here.
为什么回来
Yeah. Why’d you come back?
我认为自己没有竞争的能力
Decided I wasn’t the competitive type.
当初可能是太害怕
I don’t know. Maybe I was scared.

Well,
也认为
I think I may find that I’m not
自己没法去竞争
the competitive type myself.
为什么
What do you mean?
所以到现在还没决定要去
Well, I’m not really sure that I’m going.
别傻了
Hey, now, don’t be stupid.
– 你要尽量去享受生命 制♥造♥乐趣 – 比尔
Experience life. Have some fun, Curtis… Bill?
华先生吗
Mr. Wolfe?
能不能和你谈一下
Can I speak with you a minute?
嗨 小柯
Hi, Curt.
你好 珍
Jane.
祝你好运
Good luck, Curtis.
好 以后再联络
Yeah. I’ll see you. Okay.
谢谢你
Thanks a lot.
杰克狼人专有的合唱团
A Wolfman Jack exclusive!
刚掘起的”海滩男孩”
The Beach Boys, baby! A brand- new group!
我预测他们将会大红大紫
I predict they gonna go a long way.
这首歌♥叫”乘风破浪”
This is called Surfin’ Safari.
第二天晚上 我们出去找吃的
So, the next night we found out where they were parked and went out with ammunition.
你是不是该回去做功课
Don’t you have some homework or something to do?
别急 我妈妈会替我做
No sweat. My mother does it.
总之 他以为我们在他掌握之中
Anyway, he thought he was had.
就发动车子 但因看不清挡风玻璃
He started the car and couldn’t see through the windshield,
结果直冲到大水沟里
and zoomed straight into the canal.
我这里还有 所以你别打歪主意
I still got some, so don’t try anything.
拜托你小心点
Hey, watch it, will you?
天啊 你怎么这样捣蛋
Jesus Christ! Thanks a lot.
开车是很危险的事
Hey, driving is a serious business.
我可不要因为你而出车祸
I ain’t having no accidents just because of you.
我警告你 别替我惹麻烦
Come on. Don’t give me any grief. I’m warning you.
好有男子气慨哟
Spare me, killer.
该死
Oh, shit!
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
我不喜欢冲浪音乐
I don’t like that surfing shit.
自从包迪荷利死后 摇滚乐就一路不起
Rock and roll’s been going downhill ever since Buddy Holly died.
你不认为海滩男孩很酷吗
Don’t you think the Beach Boys are boss?
你懂什么 小笨蛋
You would, you grungy little twerp.
笨蛋 那你是个大傻瓜
Grungy!
如果我有男朋友 一定会好好修理你
You big weenie. If I had a boyfriend, he’d pound you.
说的跟真的一样
Yeah, sure.
糟糕 是警♥察♥
Ah, shit! Holstein!
哇 警♥察♥
Good. A cop.
我要告诉他你想强♥暴♥我
I’m gonna tell him you tried to rape me.
完了
Oh, no, no, no.
我要告诉他我的年龄 我父母不知道我出来
It’s past curfew, I’m gonna tell him how old I am,
再加上你要强♥奸♥我 用刮胡霜强♥奸♥你
my parents don’t know I’m out and you tried to rape me.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
Yeah, with shaving cream. Boy, are you up a creek.
卡萝 千万别这么说
Come on. Really, Carol, don’t say anything.
除非你说”我是笨鸟 卡萝不笨 她很棒”
If you say, “I was a dirty bird. “Carol’s not grungy. She’s bitching.”
快说 否则我要告诉他
Say it. I’ll tell him.
我是笨鸟 卡萝不笨 她很棒
I was a dirty bird. Carol’s not grungy. She’s bitching.
我会考虑考虑
I’ll think about it.
阿强 你上哪去了
Where you going, Milner?
我正要回家
Oh, I’m going home, sir.
到过什么地方
Uh- huh. Where’ve you been?
看电影
We were at the movies, sir.
八点半时 你有没有碰巧在 十二街与G街附近
Milner, you didn’t happen to be around the corner of 12th and G about 8:30 tonight, did you?
没有 我们在电影院
No. No, sir. We were at the movies, like I said.
我拦下你的原因是车牌灯坏了
Milner, the reason I stopped you was because the light on your license plate’s out.
得开张罚单给你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!