真的啊 那跟摩托车差不多 我最喜欢摩托车
Really? Well, that’s almost a motorcycle, and I just love motorcycles.
为什么你不早说 那些刺♥激♥的事就不会发生
You do? Why didn’t you say something earlier? We wouldn’t have had to go through all the fun.
我得走了
I gotta go.
晚安
Good night.
明天见
See you.
喂 你要干什么
Hey, what do you want?
按一下红色按钮
Push the red switch down.
我在找一个女孩
I’m looking for this girl.
我们不都一样
Yeah. Aren’t we all?
她不在这里
She’s not here.
到后面来
Come on in the back.
从那边绕到后面来
You just go around the back. Thank you. This way.

Hey.
来根冰棒 冰箱坏掉了 溶的到处都是
Have a popsicle. The icebox just broke down and they’re melting all over the place.
来一根 我不吃 是这样的
You want one? No, no. No thanks. Listen…
来一根嘛
Have a popsicle.
你是狼人吗
Are you the Wolfman?
不是
No, man. I’m not the Wolfman.
等一等
Wait a minute.
是谁在电♥话♥上
Who is this on the Wolfman’s telephone?
– 戴安娜 – 你好 戴安娜
Diane. How’re you doing, Diane?
那才是狼人
That’s the Wolfman.
是录音的
Do you love me? He’s on tape.
只是录音带而已
The man is on tape. Well…
他在哪儿 我是指他的办公室
Where is he now? I mean, where does he work?
他无处不在
The Wolfman is everywhere.
该死 我本想把这张纸条给他
Well, I gotta give him this note. Shit!
Can I wizz on you, Wolfman?
我看一看
Here, let me see the note.
这只不过是给崇拜者的献辞
Hell, that’s just a dedication, man.
我可以转答给狼人 明后天就可以播出
What I can do is I relay it. It’ll be on tomorrow or Tuesday.
不行 这对我很重要
No, no. See, this is very important.
明天我可能要离开
You see, I may be leaving town tomorrow and it’s very important that I…
所以她一定要在 明天之前听到它
Damn it. That I reach this girl right now.
你还没决定走
You don’t know whether you’re gonna leave town or not?
我本打算到东部去念大学
Well, I’m supposed to go to college back east tomorrow,
可是一直决定不下
and I don’t know if I’m gonna go. I don’t know.
等等 来根冰棒
Wait a minute. Have a popsicle. Have a…
来一根嘛
Huh?
谢谢你 我真的不要
No. No, thanks.
现在还早
Sit down a minute.
坐一下
It’s early in the morning.
运气真不好
Damn.
虽然我不能代表狼人 可是有件事我可以确定
I can’t talk for the Wolfman, but I can tell you one thing.
他一定会叫你 不要犹豫马上上路
If the Wolfman was here, he’d say, “Get your ass in gear.”
他随时会送带子到这里
The Wolfman comes in here occasionally
看我有没有卖♥♥力工作
bringing tapes, you know, to check up on me and whatnot.
他常谈到他在各地的 所见所闻
And the places he talks about that he’s been, the things he’s seen.
那真是多彩多姿
It’s a great, big, beautiful world out there.
而我却在这里
And here I sit,
吃冰棒
sucking on popsicles.
你为什么不离开
Why don’t you leave?
年纪太大了
I’m not a young man anymore.
他帮我创业 而我也喜欢这份工作
And the Wolfman gave me my start in the business, and I like it.
这样吧
I tell you what.
如果可能的话
If I can possibly do it tonight,
我会把纸条给他 尽量安排晚一点播出
I’ll try to relay this dedication in and get it on the air for you later on.
那真是太好了
That would be terrific. Really. Thanks.
等一下
Just a minute.
很高兴能帮忙
Hey, it’s been a pleasure, really.
真的非常感谢你
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
手他妈的很黏 是不是
Sticky little mothers, ain’t they?
已经干掉六七枝 难怪
They really… Six or seven of them, right?
不错 整个冰箱都是
I know. I got a whole refrigerator full.
– 谢谢你 – 再见
Thanks a lot. See you later.
打扰你了
Appreciate it.
现在是摇滚时间
Rock on, baby. We gonna do it right here.
让我们尽情享受
Rock and roll yourself to death.
请上帝怜悯我
Oh, mercy!
给我更多更多好听的歌♥
Give me some more! My, my.
让我跟你去
Hey, John, let me go with you. Come on.
赛车的时候不能载人
No, man, I can’t take you when I’m racing somebody.
我真的想看 载我过去 我可以替你们打信♥号♥♥
Oh, come on. Just let me go. I just want to watch. Or I’ll flag you, okay?
好吧 上车
All right. Go ahead.
乐园路
Paradise Road.
乐园路在哪儿
All right, now where’s this Paradise Road?
顺着这条路出城就到了
Just follow this street straight out of town.
你如果要和阿强赛车 到那里我就要下车
Listen, if you’re gonna race John Milner, you can let me out right when we get there.
你给我闭嘴 整晚装哑巴
Why don’t you shut up, baby? You ain’t said one word all night long.
自以为了不起
You’re a weird broad.
你马上就会有 一辈子忘不了的经验
But you’re gonna appreciate me soon.
等会儿一加速 保证你到处求饶
You’re gonna be hanging on for mercy when I get this sucker rolling.
你要去乐园路吗
Heading out to Paradise Road?
乐园路
Paradise Road?
法弗向阿强挑战
Some guy named Falfa’s going up against Milner.
他和法弗赛车
He’s racing Falfa?

Yeah. Figured something’s up.
我看见他往城外开去 一定有事发生
Saw them head out of town real cautious- like and then…
这首是爱情与灵魂
That’s Heart and Soul, baby.
现在我的好朋友 要点一首歌♥
Hey, I got a dedication here that’s for a friend of the old Wolfman,
献给一位 开白色雷鸟的金发女郎
and he wants me to play the next song for a blonde young lady in a Thunderbird,
听到了吗 白色雷鸟
a white T- Bird, you understand.
我的朋友叫小柯 他想和你联络
Now, my friend’s name is Curt, and he wants to talk to you out there, baby.
你可以到汉堡城和他见面
So you meet him at Burger City,
或打电♥话♥到钻石3132
or you can phone Diamond 3132.
记着他是我的朋友
Now, he’s a friend of mine, you hear,
所以小女孩你最好打电♥话♥给他 否则我不会饶了你
and little girl, you better call him or the Wolfman gonna get you.
萝瑞 你在干什么
Hey, Laurie, what in the hell are you doing in there?
她和你同坐一部车吗
Is she gonna ride with you?
阿强 你少管闲事
Mind your own business, John.
她是和我一起 你管自己就好了
Yeah, she’s going with me. You take care of yourself, man.
你们都准备好了吗
You guys ready?
你这个混♥蛋♥
Milner, you son of a bitch!
劳瑞 劳瑞
Laurie. Laurie.
住手 住手
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
劳瑞 劳瑞
Laurie. Laurie.
快走 车要爆♥炸♥
Come on, she’s gonna blow.
我什么都不知道 别靠近 我要吐了 喔 小史
No, no, no. Please, don’t come near me. No, please. I’m gonna be sick. Steven.
小史 求求你别离开我 别离开我
Oh, Steven! Steven, please, don’t leave me.
我不会
Don’t leave me, Steven. I won’t.
– 我不会 – 我会受不了
I couldn’t bear it. Please.
我不会离开你
I won’t.
放心 我不会离开你 你保证
I’m not gonna leave you.
– 我保证 – 真的吗
I promise. Do you?
我绝不会离开你
I’m not gonna leave you.
太棒了 你真厉害
Oh, that was beautiful, John. Just beautiful. Huh?
我本来是输的
I was losing, man.
什么
What?
在翻车以前他已超过我
He had me, man. He was pulling away from me just before he crashed.
你在发什么癫 一开始你就比他快
You’re crazy. You saw it. No, you creamed him from right off the line. The guy never had a chance.
该死 你听着 一开始他就快过我
Shit, Toad! The man had me! He was beating me!
真不懂你哪里有毛病
John, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
这是我见过最棒的赛车
It was the most beautiful thing I ever seen.
他伤的只能坐轮椅回家
That guy, he might as well… He can get a wheelchair and roll himself home.
你有最快的车
Man, you got the bitching- est car in the valley.
永远是第一 你最伟大
You’ll always be number one, John. You’re the greatest.
– 那 – 怎么
– Yeah. – Huh?
你这四眼田鸡
Look at your glasses, man.
好吧
Okay, Toad.
就相信你
We’ll take them all.
这才对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!