That’s a very, very, very nice suit, huh? that’s a clown suit. that’s a costume…
这衣服上就象写着”逮捕我”三个字
That says “arrest me.”
你懂吗? 你太招摇了
You understand? you’re too loud.
太显眼了 看着我
You’re making too much noise. look at me.
最显眼的那个一定是最弱的 我告诉过你的
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room. I told you that.
懂了没? 你现在在学尼奇·巴恩斯吗?
All right? what, are you trying to be like nicky barnes, now?
你对尼奇有什么不爽的吗? 我喜欢尼奇
What’s your problem with nicky, man? I like nicky.
我没对他有什么不爽 你喜欢尼奇对吧?
I ain’t got no problem with nicky. oh, you like nicky?
-是啊 -所以你想跟尼奇一样?
Yeah! you want to be like nicky?
你想变成超级大苍蝇? 你想为他工作?
You want to be superfly? you wanna work for him?
跟他一起坐牢? 帮他煮饭?
Share a jail cell with him? maybe cook for him?
他想跟你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
你跟他说我的事啦? 你想干什么?
Oh, so now you talking to him about me? what? you…
-跟他什么说了? -不是这样的
About what? what is it about? it ain’t like that.
-那是怎样的? -我们聊天的时候
Then what is it like? we were talking,
-聊到了你 -我什么?
Your name came up. about what?
我不知道 我就告诉他我会跟你说的
I don’t know, man. I told him I’d tell you.
你知道吗 你…
You know… boy, you…
如果你不是我弟弟 我会杀了你 你知道吧
You know, if you wasn’t my brother, I’d kill you. you know that, don’t you?
我他妈会打爆你的头
I’d blow your motherfucking brains out.
别这样
Come on, man. don’t be like that.
这星期我就带你去买♥♥衣服
I’m taking you shopping this week.
-我已经买♥♥了衣服了 -我看出来了
I went shopping. I can tell.
我看到你内心深处
See deep into you
我知道你现在在想什么
And know what you’re thinking now
如果我正是你所需要的
And if I’m what you’re needing
我需要一点暗示
I need some kind of sign
让我知道 因为你的心思我猜不透
Let me know, cause I can’t read your mind
你是否也和我一样 还是我一个人在单相思
Are you in or am I in this on my own?
我需要从你那得到一些线索
I need some clue from you
就是点税务上的问题
It’s a tax thing.
我的律师正处理呢
It’s a mistake my lawyers are straightening out,
不过现在…
But for the time being…
乔 你欠了多少
How much do you owe, joe?
没多少 就…
It’s nothing. it’s like…
五万
Fifty grand.
没问题
You got it.
谢谢你
Thank you, man.
我有钱马上还…
Hey, I’m gonna pay you back as soon as i…
乔 这不是借的 是我送你的
Joe, this ain’t no loan. it’s a gift. all right?
你为邦比做了那么多 我们欠你的
All you did for bumpy, we owe you.
昂起头来 骄傲的活下去好吗?
Keep your chin up. all right? okay?
你现在不过是陷入低迷而已
All you have which is down there. down.
情绪有点低落
Chin down.
先走一步了 回头见啦
All right. doc, will see you, okay?
你还欠我支舞 对吗
You still owe me that dance, right?
快点拉
Doc, come on.
弗兰克 看看那边
Frank, check this.
-你好 -你好
How you doing? hi.
弗兰克·卢卡斯
Frank lucas.
伊娃·肯朵
Eva kendo.
很高兴认识你 伊娃
Nice to meet you, eva.
我也很高兴认识你 弗兰克
Nice to meet you, frank.
你是弗兰克 这是你的地盘?
You’re frank and this is your place?
对 我是弗兰克 这是我的地盘
That’s right. I’m frank and this is my place.
这为什么要叫”斯莫”呢?
Why is it called small’s?
为什么不叫弗兰克夜♥总♥会♥
Why don’t you call it frank’s?
当你拥有一样东西时 想叫它什么就叫什么
When you own something, you can call it what you want.
斯莫夜♥总♥会♥
Small’s.
弗兰克夜♥总♥会♥ 或者弗兰克斯莫夜♥总♥会♥
frank’s frankie small’s
Or frank’s. frankie small’s.
或者叫斯莫弗兰克夜♥总♥会♥
Small’s frankie.
没错
That’s right.
你准备把我手放开吗
You want to let my hand go?

Okay.
你要走了吗
You leaving?
没 我只是回到我那桌去
No, I was going to my table.
哦 要不要人陪你去
Okay. need somebody to go with you?
-要? -恩
Yes? mmm-hmm.
这么多的头面人物
All the cheesies.
在这 对 这是谁?
Right here, here we go. what have we got here?
洗手了没?
Wash your hands?
我只有一张 别弄脏了
I got one print of that, don’t smudge it.
对 就这样
Yeah. there you go.
老大 他呢 他是谁?
Hey, spearman, what about him? who is that?
乔伊?索达诺 道恩?卡塔诺的外甥
Joey sodano. don cattano’s nephew.
是啊 是啊 把他放在那 大人物的旁边
Yeah, yeah. put him up there by the big man.
他看起来像你叔叔 阿布鲁佐
He looks like your uncle, abruzzo.
是啊 不过他可没我叔叔帅
Yeah, but he’s not as handsome.
-他看起来更像你姐姐 -“冰锥”的照片哪去了
He looks more like your sister. where’s ice pick’s mug?
是啊 真幽默啊你们
Yeah, that’s funny.
在外头办事的时候你们也能这么幽默就好了
Maybe you guys should take that show on the road.
我们要找”冰锥”保罗
So we need ice pick paul.
-冰锥保罗? -对
Ice pick paul? yeah.
在这呢 放上去
There you go. get him up.
冰锥保罗 他的地位可不低 得放到顶上去
Ice pick paul, he goes way up there, up top.
冰锥保罗只是个小兵 这位是上尉呢
No, ice pick paul, he’s a fucking soldier. this guy’s a lieutenant.
这怎么可能呢
How’s that even fucking possible?
那是本尼”主教”
That’s benny the bishop.
那是个小兵 这是上尉 小兵怎么可能在上面
That guy is a soldier. this guy’s a lieutenant. no way that guy’s on top.
你还在想本尼主教
You thinking of benny the bishop.
“双袜”温尼是那混♥蛋♥卡塔诺的女婿
Vinnie two socks is fucking cattano’s deadbeat son-in-law.
琼斯说的没错
Jonesy’s right.
你们谁真的见过冰锥保罗卖♥♥毒品?
Hey, which one of you guys has ever actually seen ice pick paul selling drugs?
亲眼看见他的生意一落千丈?
Actually seen it go down?
对 看见他的生意一落千丈
Yeah, seen it go down.
在他地盘 亲眼看到他处理毒品
Been in his place. seen him handle drugs.
那个线人跟我们说的…
That rat, ricky, has told us…
可惜那家伙4个星期前已经死翘翘了
He’s fucking dead. about four weeks ago.
他死了
He’s dead.
那 这样的话
All right, well,
我们就能把他从这板上取下来了
We can take him off the fucking board.
这板上的任何一个我们都没有确实的证据
I don’t think we got any solid evidence on anybody on that board.
瑞奇 你什么意思
What you saying, richie?
这是我们好几星期的努力成果呢
This is weeks and weeks of work, man.
我的意思是 把它取下来
I’m saying, take it down.
我们得从街上重新开始
We got to start again from the street.
你好 哪位
Hi, who’s this?
你好 盖博? 我是斯哥特啊
Hello? gabe? yeah, it’s scott. yeah.
斯哥特 最近怎么样啊 兄弟
Scotty! what’s going down, brother?
你昨晚给我的雪地轮胎
Those snow tires you gave me last night.
进了新货没?
They come in yet?
哦 雪地轮胎啊?
Oh, the snow tires?
是啊 我还想要买♥♥
Yeah. I want some more of them.
再给我1个半
Give me one-and-a-half
1个半
One-and-a-half,
这单子挺大啊
That’s a pretty big order.
对 我要又大又白的雪地轮胎
Yeah, I want the big whitewalls,
他们最好能驶上十万英里
They better get at least 100,000 miles.
好 这样吧
All right, I’ll tell you what.
你明天上午来
You come in here tomorrow morning
我帮你装好轮胎
I’m gonna set you up real nice
再给你些雪地轮胎特惠 好不好
With a whitewall special, all right?
谢拉 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
没问题
No problem.
这可比你一年的工资还多啊 瑞奇
That’s considerably more than one year’s salary, richie.
如果这钱没了 我也没法再给你弄了
If it disappears, I will not be able to get it for you again.
这是你的了
That’s yours.
为了这2万小钱 我得把命押上
Signing my life away again, for a lousy twenty grand.
货是蓝色魔法吧?
It has to be blue magic, right?
是是 肯定是蓝色
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s gonna be blue.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!