Both these guys, good with wires,
他们有可靠的线人
They got solid informants,
他们都诚实而又勇敢
And they’re honest and they’re fearless.
他们都和你一样 瑞奇 都疯了
They’re insane, richie, like you.
他们在哪
Where are they?
和那边高挑的女孩子在跳舞的是琼斯
That’s jones with the skinny white broad.
基层警员中最棒的的
Best I ever seen on the street.
他了解毒品交易 但从来不碰那玩意儿
He knows dope, but he’s together, all right?
伟人非常正直
He’s a stand-up guy all round.
和那两个肥胖的黑女人在一起的是阿布鲁佐
And that’s abruzzo with the two fat black ones.
他喜欢屁♥股♥大的女人
He loves a big ass, man.
像头蛮牛 还好不会胡闹 只是有点脾气
He’s a bulldog. he don’t fuck around, all right. he’s got a bit of a temper,
他是绝对可靠的一个人
Yeah, but you can trust this guy with your grandmother.
瑞奇 我们合作
Listen, richie. we work together.
如果你要我加盟 你得把他们也带上
You want me, you gotta take them, too.
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
我的老板拥有纽约最大的公♥司♥之一
The man I worked for, he had one of the biggest companies in new york city.
这家公♥司♥他都经营50多年了
He ran it for more than 50 years.
我跟他有十五年八个月九天了
Fifteen years, eight months and nine days,
我每天都待他边上 我替他卖♥♥命
I was with him every day. I worked for him,
我保护他 照顾他 也从他那学到了好多东西
I protected him, I looked after him, I learned from him.
邦比很有钱 但是他不像白人那样有钱
Bumpy was rich, but he wasn’t white man rich, you see?
他没什么财产
He wasn’t wealthy.
他没有自己的公♥司♥ 虽然他认为他有
He didn’t own his own company. he thought he did, but he didn’t,
只是由他经营
He just managed it.
公♥司♥是白人的 可以说他是替白人打工
The white man owned it, so they owned him.
-不过我不受制于任何人的 -嘿
Nobody owns me, though. hey.
-宝贝 你好吗 -很好
How you doing, babe? good.
那是因为我有自己的公♥司♥ 我出♥售♥自己的产品
That’s ’cause I own my own company, and my company sells a product
这个没有竞争
That’s better than the competition,
比竞争的代价要低
At a price that’s lower than the competition.
我们在这卖♥♥什么 弗兰克?
Well, what are we selling here, frank?
你好吗 雷德?
How you doing, red?
这是我的兄弟 他们刚从北卡罗来纳来
These are my brothers, just got here from north carolina.
兄弟们 她叫雷托
Everybody, this is redtop.
你好吗
Hello. how you doing?
-女士们 -你好
And the ladies. hey.
怎么了? 没见过女人的裸体吗?
What wrong? y’all niggas ain’t never seen hoochie before?
为什么他们都赤身裸体的?
Why are they all naked?
这样她们就偷不了东西
So they can’t steal nothing.
噢 那倒是
Oh, right.
生意上最可贵的品质是 诚实 正直 勤奋
The most important thing in business is honesty, integrity, hard work,
家庭
Family,
永远都不能忘记我们的出身
Never forgetting where we came from.
谢谢 查琳
Thank you, charlene.
你就是你
See, you are what you are in this world,
不可能是其他的
That’s either one of two things.
要么作大人物
Either you’re somebody,
要么是小人物 我马上回来
Or you’re nobody. be right back.
我马上就要 要是让我回来再找你的话
I need these fresh. cause if I have to come back here and get you,
-你会吃不了兜着走的 -谭哥
You know what it is. tango.
-不要当我在开玩笑 -是 先生 我听见了
Don’t y’all play that. vendor 1: yes, sir, I hear you.
你就不用回来了 没这个必要了
You won’t have to come back. there won’t be no problem.
弗兰克 你要来点什么吗
Vendor 2: what about you, frank? you need anything?
我的钱呢 雷托已经把包裹给你了
Where’s my money? redtop gave you the package.
你本来该把钱送过来给我的
You’re supposed to be handing me my money.
这里有一个罐子 你得分百分之二十给我
Here’s a jar right here. twenty percent.
-你也有一个罐子 -没错
Oh, you got the jar? that’s right.
把这够娘养的赶走 噢 你要干嘛
Get the fuck out of here… oh! what you gonna do?
你想怎么样 弗兰克? 你要干嘛
What the fuck you gonna do, frank? huh? what you doing?
你要在这么多人面前杀我 开枪吧 来啊
You gonna shoot me in front of everybody? huh? come on.
操
Shit.
这是你的百分之二十
There you go. twenty percent.
我刚刚说到哪了
So, what was I saying?
琼斯
Jones.
琼斯
Jonesy.
弹得不错啊 伙计
That was nice, man.
我只不过在发挥我的音乐天赋而已
Just doing my melodious thing, baby.
我知道
Got you.
这就是伊塞克斯县新成立的反麻醉品特别行动小组
This is the newly formed essex county narcotics squad.
我们的目标是捉到大鱼 不是街头小混混
Our mandate is to make major arrests. no street guys.
我们要找出供应商和经销商
We’re looking for the suppliers and the distributors.
海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 安♥非♥他♥命♥ 大♥麻♥1000磅以上
Heroin, cocaine, amphetamines. no grass under 1,000 pounds.
粉剂毒品40千克以上才是我们的目标
No powder under 40 kilograms.
少于这些的 都由其他人来管
Any less than that, then somebody else can waste their time.
我们处理的是大宗的货物 大笔的钱 巨大的诱惑
We gonna be handling the big shipments, the big money and the big temptation.
我听过你事迹
I heard a story about you.
你发现了100万没有做过标记现金
That you found a million dollars in unmarked cash
然后交公了 真有这回事吗
And gave that shit back. is that true?
是的 你们有什么不爽吗
Yeah, I did. anybody got a problem with that?
其实我也不爽 我每天都在后悔
So do i, you know? I think about it every day.
不然现在我应该在佛罗里达坐着68英尺长的游艇钓鱼了
I should be down in south florida with a 68-foot cruiser doing fishing charters.
是我们两个人一起
You and me, both.
但是 我没有 所以现在我在这
But you know, I didn’t, so here I am,
和你们一起追捕一些其它种类的鲨鱼(毒贩)
And we’ll be looking to land other kind of sharks.
-准备好了吗 -没问题
All right? bingo.
-瑞奇 看到没 -恩
See that, richie? yeah.
这些是以前市场上卖♥♥的货
And this stuff is your everyday stuff.
这个蓝色魔法强度是普通货色的两倍
But this blue magic, twice the potency.
这是我见过纯度最高的 直接吸食都可以了
I mean, it’s the purest thing I ever seen in the streets. it’s strong enough to smoke.
适合那些怕针头的城郊白人小孩
And that’s for those white suburban kids who are scared of needles.
我只花了10块
I paid 10 bucks for that.
而且它到处都有 每个角落都有
And it’s everywhere. I mean, it’s on every corner out there.
这怎么可能
So, how is that possible?
谁会把好一倍的毒品用一半的价格卖♥♥出呢
Who can afford to sell shit twice as good for half as much?
弗兰克 见到你太好了
Hey, man. frankie, baby, good to see you!
最近怎么样
Everything’s good?
刚从欧洲回来
Yeah, man, just got back from europe,
在法国南部呆了2个月呢
Over there for two months, south of france, man.
看这里 这里 很好
Photographer 1: look right, look right. wonderful, wonderful.
尼奇
Photographer 2: nicky!
尼奇 笑一个
Photographer 3: give us a smile, nicky.
把封面露出来
Photographer 4: show us the cover.
知道什么意思吗
You know what I’m saying, man?
尼奇 这里
Photographer 5: hey, nicky, over here.
拿去吧
There you go.
尼奇
Nicky!
看看这是谁啊
Who is that? look at you, my man.
不错啊
All right.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
黑色轰炸机 永远的冠军
The brown bomber! the champ!
乔·路易斯先生
Mr. joe louis!
跟乔一起的是谁啊
Who’s that with joe?
波多黎各小姐
Miss puerto rico.
-波多黎各? -恩
Puerto rico? mmm-hmm.
她是选美皇后吗
Is she a beauty queen?
那当然 货真价实
For real. the beauty queen.
欢迎 欢迎 我的好兄弟
Welcome. my main man. my main man.
你们能不能都出去一下
Can you all excuse us for a minute, please?
没问题 弗兰克
Yeah, sure, frank.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What’s going on?
-你笑什么 -我不知道
What you smiling about? I don’t know.
-这是在干嘛 -什么干嘛
What is this? huh? what’s what?
-什么干嘛 -过来
What’s what? come here.
你穿的这是什么
What is that you got on?
什么什么
What’s what, man?
就是这个 你穿的是什么
Yeah, that! what you got on.
非常非常非常好的西装啊
This is a very, very, very nice suit.
非常非常非常好的西装? 这就是件小丑服