Dispatch, I got a 10-13. I got a 10-13.
收到 你在哪里
Copy that. what’s your 20?
二号♥楼
Tower two.
一号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 1g.
肯特和韦斯特都参加了这次行动
Kent and west in the projects.
请问你是哪位
Identify yourself, please.
我是瑞奇·罗伯特警官
Detective richie roberts.
很抱歉 所有分队都不在这区域
That’s a negative. I got no units in that area.
狗屎
Bullshit.
请保持线路畅通 我随时需要帮助
Please put the call out again. I’m gonna need assistance.
罗伯特警官 我现在人手不够
Detective roberts, I got no units in that area.
实在没有办法了
That’s a negative.
我可没说警♥察♥u3000明白我意思吗
I didn’t mention no cops. know what I’m saying?
明白吗
You know what I’m saying?
我要把这小子抓出来 踢他个屁♥股♥开花
Man 1: I’ll get the motherfucker! kick his ass!
白种垃圾 你要对这负责
Man 2: yo, cracker, you gonna pay for this shit!
你小子要去哪里啊? 你小子要滚哪去啊 ?
Man 3: where the fuck you going? where the fuck you going?
你小子要做什么?
What you gonna do, motherfucker?
冷静 大家请冷静
Hey, hey, be cool. be cool, all right?
我会调查的 看发生什么事了
I’ll find out what’s going on in here.
瑞奇
Richie.
把门打开啊!
Open the door!
他妈的 把门打开啊!
Open the motherfucking door!
支援人员在哪?
Where’s your backup?
你个白种垃圾
You motherfucking cracker!
没有支援吗 怎么回事啊
You got no backup? why is that?
你总得出来的 操
You gotta come out sometime, motherfucker!
用绷带把他的颈部包起来
Bandage his neck.
瑞奇 他已经死了啊
Richie, he’s dead.
我知道他早死了
I know he’s fucking dead, right.
把他脖子包起来 头弄干净
Bandage his neck, clean up his head,
让他坐起来 靠在担架上 把眼睛弄开
Prop him up on the gurney so he’s sitting and open his fucking eyes.
把门打开!
Open this fucking door!
好了吗 我们走吧
All right? let’s go.

Fuck.
行了 把他弄干净
All right, clean him up.
好了 现在怎么办?
Paramedic 2: okay. where’s the solution?
-嘿 -嘿
Hey. huh?
该死的! 把门打开啊
God damn it, open this fucking door!
-把你的枪给我 -什么?
Give me your gun. what?
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
滚出来 给我滚出来
Get your punk ass out here, man!
-警标带了吧? -是的
You have your badge? yeah.
我要宰了你个兔崽子!
I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch!
-你们准备好了吗 -恩
You guys ready? uh-huh.
好! 那就一直往前走
Okay. just keep moving forward.
-你还好吧? -恩
You all right? yeah.
出来了! 他们出来了!
It’s okay! it’s okay!
我们要把他送去医院
We’re taking him to the hospital.
大家请后退! 请让一下!
Everybody, step back! step back!
他没什么事
He’s all right.
他没事的 我们会照顾好他的
He’s okay. we’re taking care of him.
请让一让 请让让
Step back. step back.
没事了 大家请后退
Everything’s fine. just stand back.
他没事的
He’s all right.
他还活着
He’s alive.
里面发生什么事了
What happened inside?
我们要送他去医院
We’re taking him to the hospital.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.

Fuck.
那个混♥蛋♥居然用枪指着我 真不敢相信
That asshole pulled a piece on me, man. can you fucking believe it?
他用枪指着警♥察♥?
He pulls a piece on a cop?
不是我杀死他 就是他杀了我 我没选
I had to do it, man. kill or be killed.
这什么世界啊
Fucking crazy world, right?
你们在做什么任务?
What the fuck were you doing in the projects?
在调查一些东西 你知道的 老兄
Investigating stuff, man, you know,
诚如你的指示 我们先搜人
Just like you taught me. checking on guys,
追查下去 再把线索连起来
Following things up, putting the pieces together.
那混球卖♥♥毒品 真是个人♥渣♥
That guy was a dealer. a fucking dealer. scum of the earth.
那家伙没用枪顶着警♥察♥ 杰
That guy didn’t pull a gun on a cop, jay.
他是拿枪顶着瘾君子
That guy pulled a gun on a junkie,
这个瘾君子要抢劫他
A junkie who was trying to rob him.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么?
What the fuck you say?
操 你小子在做什么啊
What the fuck, man? what are you doing, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的这是什么啊?
What the fuck is that?
那是我的钱
That’s my fucking money, man!
我赚来的 它是我的
I earned this shit. that’s mine!
-这是我做警♥察♥的工钱 -这他妈的又是什么?
I earned it doing good cop work! what the fuck is this?
做好警♥察♥的卖♥♥命钱!
Good cop work!
-你杀人了 -我出生入死赚来的钱
You murdered a guy! I earned it getting shot at!
你杀人了
You murdered a guy!
你杀了他 抢了他的钱
You murdered him, you robbed his money,
却叫我帮你解围
Then you called me to get you out of it.
事后还让我做你的帮凶啊 操
That makes me an accessory after the fact, motherfucker.
我会讲清楚的 我怎么说你报告就怎么写
I’ll tell you the facts, man. just write the report the way I say it happened,
到时候 神不知 鬼不觉
And then that’s the way it is, and that’s how it will be.
我不能那么做
I can’t do that.
听你的话把100万交公 现在成了瘟神
I’m a leper because I listened to you and turned in a million bucks.
自那以后没人愿意和我搭档
No one will work with me after that.
我可以洗脱罪名的 瑞奇 很简单
I can get off this shit, richie. that’s easy.
全部取决于你的报告
Just write the report
我们是搭档 不要告发我啊
Between us, as partners.
我绝不能这么做
I can’t do that.

Hey!
停车 停车
Stop! stop!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck it.
把后备箱打开
Open the trunk.
和平 和平 我们要和平
Peace now! peace now! peace now!
撤兵 撤兵 撤出越南
Get out, get out, get out of vietnam!
撤兵 撤兵 撤出越南
Get out, get out, get out of vietnam!
我们在竭力呼喊 停止越战
As loud as we can that the vietnam war should stop,
对美国来说停止战争
And that the best way to stop it is for the united states
最好的办法就是马上撤兵
To simply pack up and get out of vietnam right now.
怎么样?
How we looking?
常见的纯度基本上在25%到40%之间
Typically, what I see is 25%% to 45%% pure.
我的意思是 它不含杂质 生物碱和稀释剂
I mean, there’s no adulterants, no alkaloids, no dilutants.
纯度百分之一百
It’s 100%% .
我可以拿走了吗
May i?
你带走好了
Take it with you.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thank you, frank.
我买♥♥了 不用贷款 什么都不用
I’ll take it. no contingencies, no loans, no nothing.
用现金
Cash.
太好了
Fabulous.
不想谈你的那些癖好 瑞奇 这些我太了解了
I’m not talking about your proclivities, richie. those I only know too well.
我想说的是你是个怎样的警♥察♥
I’m talking about being a cop.
你想说受贿吗
You’re talking about taking money?
我不会那么做的 这不符合我的原则
I don’t do that. it’s not my thing.
那你和邻里的朋友关系怎么样?
What about your friends from the neighborhood?
-你还会和他们一起出去玩吗 -是的
Do you still hang out with them? yeah.
周末还会一起玩棒球
Play baseball on the weekends.
那些自作聪明的家伙? 真搞笑
Wise guys? that’s gonna look good.
是和我高中的校友一起 那又怎么样?
Guys I went to high school with. so what?
那约瑟夫·索达诺呢?
What about joseph sodano?
他怎么啦?
What about him?
瑞奇 我正试图弄懂你妻子的话
Richie, I’m just trying to understand things your wife has said.
如果它们与事实不尽相符 请告诉我
If they’re not true, tell me.
是的 他是其中的一个
Yeah, he’s one of them.
-他也是你儿子的教父? -是的
Is he also your son’s godfather? yeah.
他肯定会和她上♥床♥的
He’s definitely fucking her.
你真的很在意这个 还是你想让她不好过?
Do you really care about this? or do you just not want her to win ever?
二楼有个会见室 我们去那里吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!