喂 弗兰克 怎么啦?
Hey, frank. what’s up, baby?
你那里怎么样?
What’s going on over there?
全完了
It’s all over.
我看到新闻了 那边到底怎么样了?
Yeah, I’m watching the news. what the hell’s going on?
结束了 弗兰克
The game’s over, frank.
唔 结束了
Huh? it’s done.
大家都要回家了 和平要到来了
Everybody going home, baby. give peace a chance.
听我说 这事没完…
Well, look, I’m not… listen to me.
我要两
I want two…
我要你空运两千公斤货过来
I want 2,000 keys in the air.
不可能 我们的资源都撤走了 没法再做了
It’s impossible, frank. all our resources are going home. it’s over.
我要过去 我来教你做
I’ll tell you what. I’m on my way over there.
-现在? 别开玩笑了 -没错
Right now? oh, come… yeah.
你敢偷我东西?
You stole my shit?
-斯比尔曼 快醒醒 -怎么啦?
Spearman, wake the fuck up, man. what?
我的货哪去了 亲爱的?
Where’s my shit, darlynn?
不要伤害我 吉米
Don’t hurt me, jimmy!
天啊! …警♥察♥! 警♥察♥!
Jesus! what the… police! police!
把枪放下 吉米! 把枪放下!
Drop the gun, jimmy! drop the gun!
举起手来! 吉米 把枪放下!
Let me see your hands! jimmy, drop the fucking gun!
我不是开玩笑的 吉米! 小心我打爆你的头!
I’m not playing with you, jimmy! I’ll blast your fucking head off!
别开枪! 别开枪!
Don’t shoot! don’t shoot!
这是你的枪 还有你的指纹
I got your gun and I got your prints.
你知道这是什么? 谋杀未遂
You know what you got? you got attempted murder.
要坐十五年牢!
Fifteen fucking years!
谋杀未遂和谋杀的判罚是一样的
Attempted murder is the same as murder one, that’s a grand jury.
但是只要你肯跟我们合作
Now, a grand jury could come back favorably.
我们会让法官站在你这边
It could be reduced to manslaughter.
也许这只是一般案件
All right? maybe even self-defense.
甚至是正当防卫
It all just depends on how we wanna deal with you.
让我们来看看接下来会怎么样 吉米?
See where this is fucking going, jimmy?
我们说你躲过这次 你想想你表哥弗兰克会怎么想?
Let’s say you beat it. what you think your cousin frank is gonna think?
他有一天会知道
Right, he is gonna know, at some point in time,
我们曾经坐在一起像这样谈话
We sat you down, and we talked to you like this.
然后在法庭上判你无罪
And then you go to court and you beat attempted murder?
弗兰克会怎么看? 他可一点也不笨!
What’s he gonna think? is he stupid? is your cousin frank stupid?
回答问题!
Answer him!
他会认为你已经招供了.
No. he’s going to assume that you talked.
但是现在 弗兰克还不知道你的事
But right now, frank doesn’t know.
你是想让弗兰克在报纸上看到这些呢?
You want frank to read about this in the papers?
还是想平安地从这里走出去?
Or do you just want to walk out of here?
没有保释 不会有审判 不会坐牢 你今天就可以回家
No bail, no trial, no jail, just walk out of here today.
你看着办吧
Your choice.
罂粟不会因为战争而消失
Opium plants are hard enough to outlive any war.
美军撤走以后罂粟还会继续开花结果
They’ll still be here long after the troops have gone.
但没有了美国飞机你怎么能运输它们呢?
What are you going to do for transportation when the last us plane goes home?
我会想办法的
I’ll figure something out.
我会再来找你的 一定
You will see me again, that’s for sure.
我知道这样说不符合我的最佳利益 弗兰克
It is not in my best interest to say this, frank,
不过激流勇退
But quitting while you’re ahead
和放弃是不一样的
Is not the same as quitting.

Yeah. hey.
叫他过来
Go get him.
-你要去哪里 -马上我就回来
What are you want to do, baby. one second.
是我 弗兰克
It’s frank. yeah.

Yeah.
诺瓦克
Newark.
临时
Short term,
3号♥停车场
Parking lot three.
临时3号♥停车场
Short term, lot three.
就是以前说过的那辆”野马”? 车牌号♥是多少?
That’s the mustang we talking about, right? okay, right. what’s the plate number?
K-a… k-a…
K-a… k-a…
760 76
760. 76.
-0 -好
Zero. all right.
诺瓦克没有临时3号♥停车场这个地方
There’s no short term lot three at newark.
这是个字谜
They got letters. a-b-c-d. I know.
也许是指时间 3:00?
Maybe he means a time. 3:00?
这个车牌既不是新泽西的也不是纽约的
This isn’t no jersey license plate, nor new york, for that matter.
-K-a-7-6-0? -对
K-a-7-6-0? yup.
基罗 阿尔法?
Kilo alpha?
是飞机的牌号♥?
A plane tail number?
基罗 阿尔法 760
Kilo alpha 760.
你查一下商业飞机 你们查私人飞机
You check commercial planes. you guys check private planes.
从最小的飞机到最大的飞机一个也不要遗漏
Everything, from a little fucking cessna to the biggest fucking whatever jet.
好吗?
All right?
我来查军队的飞机 你要去哪里 吉米?
I’ll check military planes. where you going, jimmy?
你哪也不能去…坐下
You’re not going anywhere. sit… sit down.
-机长先生? -我就是
Captain? yeah?
瑞奇·罗伯特 伊塞克斯县警♥察♥ 我知道你在等我们
Richie roberts. essex county. I know you’re expecting us.
这是搜查令 我们要查一下这飞机
Here’s our warrant. we’re looking on the plane.
等等! 等等!
Wait! wait!
斯哥特 拦住这些士兵 检查一下他们的行李
Scotty, stop all these soldiers! check their bags. every one of them.
破门搜查令
No-knock warrant.
-先查楼上 -他们要去哪?
All right. start upstairs. where are they going?
亲爱的 进来
Step in, sweetie.
夫人 请坐
Ma’am, please sit down.
这是在干什么?
What is this?
喂 喂 喂! 停下
Whoa, whoa, whoa! all this stops! hey. hey. hey.
所有人和物品都不能离开! 减速!
Nothing leaves this area, all right? just slow down with this.
好吧 把那些卡车拦截下来 别走
All right. stop these trucks. hold on, hold on.
把机舱璧上的东西都扯下来
Everything off the walls! just pull it all down.
这可是个庞然大物 瑞奇
Damn thing’s a monster, rich.
这是做什么?
What is this?
我们要检查这里的每一个人每一件行李
Nothing leaves this area till we’ve checked it.
所有东西只有在检查过后才能放行
All right, captain. nothing.
我们要检查整个飞机 也要查那些卡车
We got to take the plane down, we got to look in the trucks.
每个人都要检查
Every man here gets searched.
你看看搜查令就明白了
Read the warrant, sir.
你丈夫光彩的事业就要结束了
Your husband’s illustrious career is over.
联邦政♥府♥会马上过来 带走所有的东西
The feds are gonna come in, gonna take everything.
在那之前 我得捞点东西
And then they’re gonna take it all. but not before I get my gratuity.
钱放在哪里?
So where’s the money?
你在说什么? 什么钱?
What are you talking about? what money?
什么钱?
What am I talking about? what money?
弗兰克存的给所有人的逃命钱
The getaway money that frank and every other gangster keeps in his house.
如果你现在就走 也许弗兰克不会杀你
If you leave now, there’s a chance frank might not kill you.
闭嘴 坐下
Shut up! sit down!
坐下
Sit down!
国防部今天宣布撤退计划
Defense today announced the planned evacuation
所有余下的美军武装从越南撤离
Of all remaining us combat forces from vietnam,
对某些人来说消息来的太迟了
News that comes too late for some,
在这 多佛空军基地庄严的停机坪上
As here, on a solemn tarmac at dover air force base.
这架c-130运输机装载着令人悲伤的货物
This c-130, loaded down with its sorrowful cargo,
承载着最英勇的美国士兵 运送他们到最后的安息地
A cargo of america’s bravest and best, en route to their final resting places.
伙计们 把棺材抬下去
You guys. take this coffin down.
-打开 -我不打
Open it. I’m not doing that.
狗够凶的啊?
Great fucking dog, huh?
你马上停下
You stop this, right now.
我的搜查令有权检查这架飞机
My warrant gives me permission to examine this plane,
这架飞机和装的货
The plane and its cargo.
好 可是你没得到我的允许
Well, you don’t have my permission.
我不需要你的允许 机长
I don’t need it, captain.
别急 别叫 孩子 嘿 过来
Easy! easy, boy. come on. hey!
弗兰 让开
Frank, move out of the way.
该死的
Damn.
够了
That’s enough!
盯着棺材 别让它们离开你的视线
Stay with these coffins. do not let them out of your sight.
明白了
Got it. okay.
嘿 帮我把这个搬开
Hey. help me out with this.
那是架军用运输机
That was a military transport plane.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!