联邦调查局的保护
Fbi protection.
你知道吗? 我的生命本来就已经够危险了
You know what? my life is dangerous enough as it is.
那我们就不再浪费你们的时间了 继续你的工作吧
Well, we’ll let you get back to your business.
好吧 拉里 鲍勃
Okay. larry, bob.
欢迎来到”花♥园♥之州”
Thanks for visiting the garden state.
小心点
Take care.
喂 你知道弗兰克·卢卡斯吗?
Hey, what do you know about frank lucas?
我们知道你总在打听他
We know that you keep calling about him.
我们相信和平就要到来
We believe that peace is at hand.
很快就可以达成协议了
We believe that an agreement is within sight.
像我以前说过的…
As I said earlier…
对
Yeah.
喂 乔伊
Hey, joey. hi.
好的 明天 为什么?
All right. yeah, tomorrow. why?
微波是他妈的啥玩意儿?
What the fuck is a microwave?
是科技的力量 就像原♥子♥弹♥一样
It’s a scientific force, like atomic energy.
真的?
Yeah? yeah.
它可以重新排列分子 产生巨大的能量
It rearranges the molecules.
重新排列什么? 爆米花?
Of what? of what? of popcorn.
排列你的榆木脑袋 尝尝吧
Of your head. stick it in. go on.
我可以给你搞一个
I can get you one of those.
全新的 和这个一样 我叫人发货给你
Brand new, just like this. I’ll have it delivered.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
这是哪?
Hey. where is that?
阿斯本 我们刚回去过
Aspen. we just got back.
玩得不错 你猜我们碰到谁了?
Had a great time. you know who we met?
谁?
Who?
伯特·雷诺兹
Burt reynolds.
-真的吗? -真的 不骗你
Yeah? yeah? yeah. I’m not kidding.
好莱圬好多明星都去那里疯狂购物
A lot people from hollywood go up there now. they’re buying up everything.
-这是你家? -不是
This is your place? mmm.
你知道这值多少钱? 可以滑雪进去和出来 有五间卧室
You know what that’s worth? ski in, ski out. five bedrooms.
桑拿 什么都有 我们只是客人
Sauna. everything. we were guests.
那是你的地方
It’s your place.
我们可不可以想点办法
Isn’t there something we can do,
不要去骚扰那个大人物?
About leaving the big guy alone?
你知道我在说谁
You know who I mean.
如果我不向上级报告你刚才所说的 我会有麻烦的
I don’t report what you just said, I can get in a lot of trouble.
如果我报告了 你就会有麻烦
I do report it, then the trouble is yours.
我希望你不会那样做
I’m hoping you won’t do that.
瑞奇 别闹了 我没有录音
Richie, come on. I’m not taping it.
你怎么知道? 因为我们是朋友
How do you know? because we’re friends.
我告诉你 这个礼物是真的
And I’m telling you, this is a real offer.
谁给的? 你叔叔?
From who? your uncle?
你为什么要这么做? 我们会连朋友都没得做
Why would you do this? why would you risk our friendship?
因为
Because
我很担心你
I care what happens to you.
你不应该那么做的
You shouldn’t have done this.
我没有别的选择 你也一样 瑞奇!
I had to, I had no choice. neither do you. richie!
你别无选择 不要碰弗兰克·卢卡斯
You don’t have a choice. just leave frank lucas alone.
弗兰克·卢卡斯?
Frank lucas?
嗯
Yeah.
你告诉玛丽我得走了 抱歉
You tell marie I had to leave. I’m sorry.
告诉她原因
Tell her why.
-别开枪! -快说!
Don’t shoot! don’t shoot! talk! talk! don’t shoot!
-你是瑞奇·罗伯特? -是的 那又怎么样?
Are you richie roberts? yes, so what?
你的传票 对不起
You’ve been served. I’m sorry.
好吧
All right.
罗莉
Laurie.
对不起 我没有给你想要的那种生活
Look, I’m sorry I never gave you the kind of life you wanted, all right.
很抱歉以前做的不够
I’m sorry it was never enough.
但是不要因为我诚实而惩罚我
Don’t punish me for being honest.
不要夺走我的孩子
Don’t take my boy away.
你说什么? 你觉得我是因为你诚实?
What are you saying? that because you were honest
你不像其他警♥察♥那样捞黑钱我才离开你?
And you didn’t take money like every other cop, I left you?
你不捞黑钱只有一个原因
No, you don’t take money for one reason.
只是为了博取诚实的名声来掩盖别的东西
To buy being dishonest about everything else.
那比捞黑钱更让人恶心
And that’s worse than taking money nobody gives a shit about.
卖♥♥毒品的钱和赌博的钱 谁不想要?
Drug money, gambling money nobody’s gonna miss.
我宁可你拿那些钱 也要你对我诚实
You know, I’d rather you took it and been honest with me.
或者不拿 我也不在乎 但是不要欺骗我
Or don’t take it. I don’t care. but then don’t go cheat on me.
不要欺骗孩子 不要总在外面鬼混而没时间陪他
Don’t cheat on your kid by never being around. don’t go out and get laid
不要和你的那些红颜知己婊♥子♥们睡觉
By your snitches and your secretaries and strippers!
我一眼就能看出来 她就是其中一个
I can tell by just looking, she’s one of them.
你…
You…
你以为你诚实就可以上天堂 你绝对上不了天堂
You think you’re going to heaven because you’re honest, but you’re not.
你将和你所不屑的那些警♥察♥们一起去地狱
You’re going to the same hell as the crooked cops you can’t stand.
起立
All rise.
请坐
Please be seated.
迪肯森小姐
Miss dickerson,
在法庭宣判前
Before the court renders its opinion,
你还有什么要说的?
Is there anything else you’d like to be heard on?
是的 法官
Yes, your honor.
今天讲了很多有关
Your honor, a lot has been said here today about how unsavory
罗伯特先生的生活环境如何危险以及对小孩不好的话
Mr. roberts’ environment is for a child. how dangerous it is.
但是他是负责来保护我们的 我们给了他这样的责任
We tell him to protect us. we give him that responsibility,
然后我们却说 我们不相信他可以养好小孩
But then say, “oh, we don’t trust you to raise a child.
我们认为你并不适合
“we don’t think you’re fit for that.”
我是不适合
I’m not.
你说的对
You’re right.
我没有足够的条件养育孩子
Being around me is no place for a kid.
你把他带到维加斯去吧 我有空就去看他
You take him to vegas. I’ll come see him when I can.
法官 很抱歉浪费了法庭的时间
Your honor, I want to apologize for wasting the court’s time.
德克
Doc.
我看见他们了
I see them.
他来了
There he is.
他在做什么?
The fuck is this guy doing?
喂 香槟
Hey! champagne.
-圣诞快乐 -给我们的?
Merry christmas, detectives. for us?
对 好好享受吧
Yeah. enjoy that.
玩得开心点
You fellas have a good time. mmm-hmm.
这是克里斯托在作现场报道
It’s cristal.
南越部队召来飞机进行轰炸
South vietnamese troops called in air strikes
攻击市内的共♥产♥党的据点
On communist positions inside the city.
按潜规则办事 这是一回事
Paying off johnny law, that’s one thing.
这本来不是什么问题
There ain’t no problem with that.
我十岁起就一直在给警♥察♥钱
I’ve been paying off the police since I was 10 years old.
把他们的孩子送到大学 获得国家荣誉奖章
Put more of their kids through college than the national merit award.
一个又一个…
Give me one of them round one… yeah.
这次有点不同…
This is different, though. these…
他们是专门调查组的 这完全是他们自己的问题
Special investigative unit. that’s their problem. they think they’re special.
杂种 一点职业道德都没有
Fucking crooks. no code of ethics.
你看怎么样?
What do you think?
太漂亮了
Looks great. it’s beautiful.
好
Good.
我担心的并不只有警♥察♥
The police, that ain’t the only somebody I’m worried about.
我看到不认识的人和车
I seeing cars where I ain’t never seen them before, people I don’t know.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
圣诞快乐 查理
Merry christmas, charlie.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
拿下这个
Here, take this.
我吃一片面包 马上就走
A quick toast, and then I’ll be off.
这里发生的事情是一场战争意外
What happened here was an accident of war.
有人犯了错误
Somebody made a mistake.
邦比很久没有出来过了
Bumpy ain’t hardly ever go out no more.
从某个时候开始 他就待在家里
After a certain point he stayed in the house.
看电视
Watch tv.
下棋 看报纸
Play chess. read the newspaper.