你怎么看
You mean like the game?
我觉得垄断不太好
No, I just think monopolies were made illegal in the country, frank,
那样就失去竞争了
Cause nobody wants to compete, you know.
没人愿意和一个垄断集团竞争
Nobody wants to compete, not with a monopoly.
如果你让那些牛奶农场去竞争
I mean, you let the dairy farmers do that,
第二天肯定会有一半人已经破产了了
Half of them would be out of business tomorrow.
没办法 都是为了讨生活
Just trying to make a living.
那是你的权利 我是说
That’s your right, I mean,
人人都有权利去选择怎么生活 这就是美国
It’s everyone’s right. it’s america.
我们只是不能太霸道了 得给别人留条活路
We just can’t do it at the unreasonable expense of others.
不然就会变得不美国了
Cause then it becomes un-american.
这就是为什么一加仑牛奶的价格
That’s why the price we pay for that gallon of milk
总是不会和它的实际生产成本一样
Could never represent the true cost of production
因为价格必须有人来制定和控制 这样才对大家都公平
Cause it’s got to be controlled. it’s gotta be set. it’s gotta be fair.
有谁来控制? 我觉得自己定的价格就很公平
Gotta be controlled by who? I set a price that I think is fair.
-我不觉得那样公平 -你觉得不公平?
I don’t think it’s fair. you don’t?
-我不觉得那样公平 -可我觉得公平
I don’t think it’s fair. I think it’s fair.
我知道 消费者对你的货很满意
I mean, I know your customers are happy, frank,
但他们不过是群瘾君子而已
Bunch of fucking junkies that they are.
但你得也为那些挤奶工们想想 你为我们想过吗
But we fellow dairy farmers out here, frank, are you thinking of us?
你为他们考虑过吗
You thinking of them?
-挤奶工 -对
The dairy farmers? yeah.
多米尼克 他们也没为我着想过啊
I’m thinking of them, dominic, about as much as they’ve ever thought about me.
行 先不扯这个了
I’m just thinking out loud now.
如果你把一部分货拿出来
If you took some of your inventory, frank,
批发给其他人
And you sold it wholesale…
先坐
Sit.
我们能合作 我们来分销
We could work. we could do some distribution.
我不知道怎么合作 我现在就做得挺好的
I don’t know. I’m pretty good, dominic.
我占有110街 155街 我足够了
You know, I got 110th, 155th, river to river. I’m all right.
我是说我们一起把它做大
That’s kind of a mom and pop store next to what I’m talking about.
把它推向整个市场
I mean, let’s go at least bigger than kmart.
洛杉矶 底特律 拉斯维加斯 把货推向全国市场
I’m talking about la, chicago, detroit, las vegas. let’s go nationwide, huh?
我绝对保证你的安全 那不正是你想要的吗
I’m gonna guarantee you your peace of mind here. you don’t want that?
你需要它
You’re going to need it.
我不知道你怎么看我
I don’t know how you view me, you know.
但我是个有修养的人 弗兰克
I’m kind of a renaissance man, frank.
我每天打交道的那些人
You know, the people I deal with on a daily basis,
甚至都不是文明人
You know, they’re not enlightened, frank.
你跟他们说公民权如同对牛弹琴
You talk to them about civil rights, they don’t know, you know.
而且他们不喜欢改变
They’re not open to change.
总是按传统和老规矩办事 一直都是这样
Not from the way things are done and who’s doing it.
但是如果我跟他们说一声就不会有什么误会
I talk to them, there’s just no misunderstandings.
这就是我能给你提供的安全
And that’s what I mean by your peace of mind.
你现在进货价格是多少? 七万五 八万美金一公斤?
You’re paying, what, $75,000, $80,000 a kilo?
我也是个有内涵的人
I’m a renaissance man, too.
你买♥♥的话我只要五万美金一公斤
I’ll consider $50,000.
干嘛要跟这些人搅和 你看他们看你的眼神
Why would you trust these people? and the way they look at you…
他们看我就像圣诞节看见圣诞老人一样
They look at me like it’s christmas and I’m santa claus.
我们是他们的救星
They look at us like we’re the help.
现在他们得帮我♥干♥活了
They work for me now.
我想当我和乔·弗雷泽对垒的时候
I predict that when I meet joe frazier,
会像是一个业余爱好手和真正的职业高手对决
This will be like a good amateur fighting a real professional.
他就象是个参加奥♥运♥会的毛头小伙儿
This will be like a kid out of the olympics…
阿里不出三个回合就能把他打倒
Man 1: that’s gonna be ali in like three.
和你对阵的不是奥斯卡·伯纳维纳
You’re not fighting oscar bonavena,
也不是索尼·里斯顿
You’re not fighting sonny liston.
你是在挑战乔·弗雷泽
You’re fighting joe frazier.
所有人都知道 那不是重点
Everybody knows that. that’s not the point.
他只是说说
He’s all talk, man.
好好瞧着阿里怎么蹂躏弗雷泽吧
Look at frazier! ali gonna crush him, baby.
我会打败他的
I’ll stop him.
打败我? 就凭你?
Stop me? you?
来吧 我等不急了
How soon? what round?
不要让他逼你出战
Don’t let him obligate you. one to 10!
今晚 1971年3月8日 让我们在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
Tonight, march 8, 1971. here we are at madison square garden
一起来见证这场世纪之战吧
For the fight of the century.
无论从任何角度来看 这场比赛都精彩异常
And by anybody’s definition, this is a happening.
握手的场面当然会有 美女也会有
There are handshakes and, of course, there are utterly beautiful women.
但在握手和笑容的背后
But behind the smiles and behind the handshakes,
任何人都能感觉到一触即发的紧张气氛
You can feel the atmosphere is so heavy with tension, it’s almost unbearable.
今天名角云集
Everybody who is anybody is here.
斯纳特·格齐亚诺 大卫·弗斯特 戴安娜·卡洛尔
Like sinatra. like graziano, david frost and diahann carroll.
伍迪·艾伦和戴安·基顿 绝对的星光灿烂
And woody allen and diane keaton. the celebrities are pouring in.
媒体阵容也相当庞大 生活杂♥志♥ 时代周刊
The way you all build it up, life magazine cover, time magazine,
每个人都有不同的见解 丹普斯说我会输的
Everybody gives their opinion. dempsey says I’ll lose. joe louis…
乔·路易斯也说我会输 正是这样才坚定了我的信心
And when joe louis said I’m gonna lose, that’s how I knew I’d won this one.
因为乔·路易斯的预测总是跟结果相反
Joe louis always picks the wrong man!
他的预测永远都跟结果相反
Always picks the wrong man.
乔·路易斯今晚也来了 等着瞧吧
Joe louis is here tonight. watch your ass.
官方公布的乔·弗雷泽的体重是205.5磅
The official weight of joe frazier is 205.5 pounds.
看看他的动作多么迅捷有力
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
你要看比赛吗 鲍勃
You’re not watching the fight, bob?
我对拳击不感兴趣
I’m not into boxing.
这可不是拳击
This ain’t boxing, kid.
这是政♥治♥
It’s politics.
我也有些东西给你
I got something for you, too.
是吗
Yeah?
大衣? 给我的吗?
The coat? for me? mmm-hmm.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
大衣吗? 当然 我很喜欢
The coat? yeah, yeah, it’s nice.
你觉得怎样
What do you think? yeah.
-真的吗 -当然
You sure? yeah.
看这儿 珊米
Photographer 1: over here, sammy.
珊米 笑一个
Photographer 2: hey, sammy! give a look.
乔·路易斯 看这儿
Photographer 1: joe louis! over here!
你好吗 弗兰克
How’s it going, frank?
你呢 乔
How are you, joe?
女士们 先生们
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
今晚我们众星云集
We have quite a list of introductions.
我们现在介绍今天到场的各界精英大腕儿
We are now going to introduce people from all endeavors of life.
而不只是给个镜头就算了
And not just show people.
因为今晚的明星阵容真是太整齐了
Because everyone is here tonight!
绝对的重头戏
Main event!
第十五轮
Fifteen rounds.
世界重量级拳王争霸赛
For the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world!
阿里 加油
There we go, ali!
来自肯塔基州路易斯韦尔的拳王阿里身着红色披风
From louisville, kentucky, he’s wearing red trunks.
阿里 这位是弗兰克·卢卡斯
Champ! this is frank lucas.
阿里的体重是215磅
He weighs 215 pounds.
这就是默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
Here is muhammad ali!
他的对手来自宾夕法尼亚州费城
His opponent, from philadelphia, pennsylvania,
他身着绿色披风
He’s wearing green trunks.
跟卡塔诺打招呼那个人是谁
Who’s that laughing with cattano?
他怎么搞到那么靠前的票的
How’d he get so fucking close to the ring?
世界重量级拳王
The heavyweight champion of the world,
乔·弗雷泽!
Joe frazier!
嘿 弗兰克 你要整晚都带着帽子吗
Hey, frank. you gonna keep that hat on all night?
你挡着我了
I’m gonna miss the fight.
谁让你票在我后面呢
You paid for it.
这小虾米顶多是个小供货商 或者皮条客
This guy, he’s a supplier at most. or just a pimp.
否则我们肯定有他的案底的
Otherwise we’d know his name.
他的座位比多米尼克·卡塔诺的座位都好 不是吗
His tickets were phenomenal. better seats than dominic cattano. right?
乔·路易斯也跟他握过手
Joe louis shook his hand.
这家伙到底是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
什么东西
What’s this?
是那家伙座的豪华房♥车的车牌
That’s the plate off the limo.
查查是哪家租车公♥司♥的
Check with the company who rented it.
看这儿 卢卡斯先生 看这儿
Right there, mr. lucas. right there. good.
我能在这儿拍吗 弗兰克 就在这儿
Photographer 1: can I get a shot here, frank? right here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!