这里一定是他藏食物过冬的地方
This must be where he stores
his food for winter.
蟒蛇将老鼠ue4d1
As it came down to one…
逼到树枝上
让他无处可逃
Boa has the mouse trapped on a branch
with no way out.
蟒蛇准备好大开杀戒
As the boa moves in for the attack…
老鼠将难逃噩运
… the mouse
seems to be facing certain death.
蟒蛇的舌头侦测着猎物的位置
The boa’s sensitive tongue
tastes the victim’s presence.
小老鼠从树叶间掉落
The mouse crashes
through the foliage.
快点,宝贝,快给我打开!
Come on, baby. Come to papa!
哈啰,大餐!
Hello, gorgeous.
我们找到宝藏了!
We’ve hit the mother Iode.
– tropical rainforest
where food is bountiful.
今天真是我最棒的一天!
This is the greatest day of my life.
好耶!我找到起司球了!
Eureka! I found the cheese balls.
艾文,你在干嘛?
别搞得一团糟!
Alvin, what are you doing?
Don’t make a mess.
深水炸♥弹♥!
Cannonball.
快,躲起来!
Quick. Hide.
你们快一点!
Hurry, you guys.
这些是我倒出来的吗?
Did I put these here?
你在这里,我逮到你了
There you are. I got you.
他已经昏迷好久了
He’s been out for quite a while.
他死了!
You guys, he’s dead.
大家别紧张!
把所有东西擦干净!
Don’t panic. Wipe everything down.
我要三个大垃圾袋、铲子、消毒剂ue4d1
I need three garbage bags, a shovel,
some disinfectant…
手套和去腥味的生姜
…some latex gloves and oregano, go!
先等等,福尔摩斯ue4d1他快醒了
Hang on, Sherlock. He’s coming to.
我好像听到了什么声音
I must be hearing things.
这真是太奇怪了
Oh, this is trippy.
先生,你没事吧?
Sir, are you all right?
快走开!
Get back!
松鼠才不会讲话!
Squirrels can’t talk.
嘿!
Hey.
听好,大天才
Watch it, genius.
我们是花栗鼠
花栗鼠
We are chipmunks. Chipmunks.
花栗鼠也不会讲话啊!
Chipmunks can’t talk either.
我们的嘴巴在动也一直在讲话
Our lips are moving
and words are coming out.
不可能发生这种事
This is not happening.
我不是和花栗鼠讲话
我不可能和花栗鼠讲话
I am not talking to chipmunks.
I am not talking to chipmunks.
有没有觉得好一点了,大卫?
So how’s that working for you, Dave?
你怎么会知道我的名字?
How do you know my name?
这交给我来回答
我们不小心看了你的信件
I’ll field that one.
We read your mail. By accident.
你真该把帐单煤一煤了
You really ought to pay
that utility bill, Dave.
-你有听过信用评等吗?
-这是什么东东?
– You ever heard of a credit rating?
– What’s this thing?
嘿,嘿!快把它关掉!
Hey. Hey. Hey.
Stop doing… Turn that off.
抱歉
Sorry.
他出生时从树上摔下来过
He fell out of the tree at birth.
所有的动物都会说话吗?
Can all animals talk?
我相信鱼类会用肢体语言沟通
Well, I believe fish
have this type of sign language.
大卫,人类的家闻起来都像臭袜子吗?
Hey, Dave, do all humans have houses
that smell like sweat socks?
大卫喜欢穿
Dave likes to wear
脏内♥裤♥,上面还有毛
Dirty underwear with little hairs
我们一开始闹得不是很愉快
We’re getting off on the wrong foot.
就让我们先自我介绍一下
Allow us to introduce ourselves.
哈啰,我叫赛门,最聪明的那个
Hello, I’m Simon, the smart one.
-他叫艾文
-最厉害的那一个
– He’s Alvin.
– The awesomest one.
我的名字叫喜多!
And I’m Theodore.
真是幸会,现在快滚出我家!
Oh, nice to meet you.
Now get out of my house.
但是我们会讲话
But we talk.
这只会让我更想把你们赶出去
Which makes me want you
out of my house that much more.
这既奇怪又不自然,简直是邪门
It’s creepy. Unnatural. Somewhat evil.
我还比较喜欢他昏迷不醒的样子
I kind of liked him better
when he was unconscious.
-抓到了吧!
-嘿
– Gotcha.
– Hey.
别这样嘛,大卫!
Don’t do this, Dave.
我们会在门上打洞喔!
We can gnaw right through this door.
嗨!
Hi.
我们打扰到你了吗?
Oh, were we disturbing you?
等等,你们也会唱歌♥?
What, you guys can sing too?
那个不叫唱歌♥,这才叫作唱歌♥
That’s not singing. This is singing.
这太神奇了
This is amazing.
来吧,快点进来
Here, everyone inside.
-请进
-谢谢你
– There you go.
– Thank you.
好了,先说清楚
All right, here’s the deal.
只要你们唱我写的歌♥
我就让你们住下来
You guys sing my songs,
you get to sleep here.
不行!
等一下!有包含早餐吗?
No. Wait. Is breakfast included?
我可以接受这提议
I can live with that.
那我们可以看电视吗?
What about TV privileges?
可以,但不能超过七点
Okay, but not after 7.
-八点
-成交
– Eight.
– Done.
不准告诉你们的动物朋友们
我不想回家后看到ue4d1
But don’t tell your animal friends,
because I don’t wanna come home…
一群兔子和臭鼬在沙发上
…and find rabbits
and skunks on my couch.
他们超脏的,我们不跟他们来往
Filthy creatures, Dave.
Never associate with them.
你是我们唯一的朋友
Yeah, you’re our only friend.
不,一开始先不要进展这么快
No, no, no.
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here.
你们先让我帮你们写歌♥就好
Let’s just start with me
being your songwriter.
我问你
你之前有没有写过歌♥?
Let me ask you.
Have you ever written a song before?
-有啊
-外面那些是你创作乐器?
– Yup.
– And is that your music stuff outside?
没错
Yup.
糟了!
Oh, no!
快点回来!
Hurry back.
小朋友们
我们只要写几首好歌♥、排练ue4d1
So, fellas, all we gotta do
is find the right song, rehearse…
-大卫
-赛门!
– Hey, Dave.
– Simon.
对不起,我的错
My bad.
这些是我作的曲子耶!
This is my sheet music.
艾文!
Alvin.
这不是呼拉圈,是用来挂毛巾的
This is not a Hula-Hoop.
It’s a towel rack.
-真扫兴
-你们平常就这么没家教吗?
– Killjoy.
– Are you guys always like this?
我们只是小孩,大卫
We’re kids, Dave.
那你们的父母呢?
Well, where are your parents?
身为一只花栗鼠
父母通常照顾你几星期
When you’re a chipmunk, your parents
take care of you for a week.
然后就离开了
Then they take off.
我们的父母是嬉皮
他们抛弃我们去参加乡村俱乐部
Our parents were hippies.
They left early to join a commune.
-我是机器人
-救命!那机器人疯了!它在追杀我!
– I am Robert the Robot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!