-威廉 -你何必在乎
-William? -What do you care?
我们都知道你是怎么对他的
I mean, we all know what you did to him.
大家都知道
Everybody knows…
连潘妮都知道
even Penny Lane.
我的直觉告诉我 二十年之后
Something tells me 20 years from now…
我们也许不会记得别的 但一定会记得她
we’ll remember her… and not much else.
嗨 罗素
Hey, Russell.
这些新来的女孩真奇怪
Can you believe these new girls?
她们都不避孕 而且她们把牛排吃光光
None of them use birth control. And they eat all the steak.
她们根本不知道歌♥迷要怎么当
I mean, they don’t even know what it is to be a fan.
歌♥迷会对一首歌♥ 一个乐团痴迷不已
You know, to truly love some silly little piece of music or some band…
爱到心痛
so much that it hurts.
是潘妮吗 我是罗素 不要挂
Hello, Penny? It’s Russell. Don’t hang up.
我现在没办法好好说 这里人太多
I can’t really talk right now. I’m in a room full of people.
事实上 这里只有我一个
Actually, I’m alone.
我保证我不会再打来
And I won’t call again. I promise.
但我必须见你
But I need to see you face-to-face…
因为有你在 我才能发光发热
because I’m never as good as when you’re there…
我能透过你的双眼看自己
and I can see myself the way you look at me.
对不起 我希望能找个时间和你聊聊
And I’m sorry. Maybe if we could just get together, find some time to talk.
说我们以前来不及说的那些话
Let’s say all the things we never said.
告诉我你的地址
Give me your address.
这次 换我来找你
I’m coming to you… this time.
有笔吗
Got a pen?
嗨 潘妮
Hello, Penny. Hello, Penny.
哈啰
Hello, hello, Penny.
我是罗素汉蒙
I’m… I’m Russell Hammond.
原来你是大名鼎鼎的罗素汉蒙
So this is the famous Russell Hammond.
请进
Come in.
呃 她在家吗
Uh, is she home?
谁 安妮塔
Who? Anita?
-我在哪里 -哈啰
-Where am I? -Hello?
嗨
Hi.
你一开口 我就觉得我们心灵相通
You know, when we spoke, I felt that we connected.
天啊
Oh, man.
我儿子对我也很重要
My son is very important to me too.
我认为你该向他道歉
And I do think you owe him an apology.
但我还是谢谢你跑这一趟
I appreciate you showing up.
我同意 女士
No, no. I agree, ma’am.
罗素 你还有希望
There’s hope for you yet, Russell.
我来了
Well.
呃 嘿
Uh, hi.
原来…
So, this is…
这就是敌人的卧房♥
where The Enemy sleeps.
我们两个都想跟她在一起
You know, I think we both wanted to be with her.
而她却希望我们两个碰面
I guess she wanted us to be together.
你该打个电♥话♥给她
You should give her a call.
你们住在同一个城市
You both live in the same city.
-你觉得我该打吗 -当然
-You really think I should? -Yeah.
她很关心你
That girl really cares about you.
我甚至不晓得她的真名
Man, I never even knew her real name.
我打电♥话♥到杂♥志♥社去
Oh, I called your magazine…
告诉他们真♥相♥
and told them the truth.
我不知道他们打算怎么处理
I don’t know what they’re gonna do with it…
但我告诉他们你写的全是真的
but I told them every word you wrote was true.
再来一次
We are gonna do this one more time.
罗素
So Russell…
你最喜欢音乐哪一点
what do you love about music?
这么说吧
To begin with…
我全都喜欢
everything.
不坐飞机 第74场
-入场券 -多少钱
-Tickets, tickets, tickets. -How much?
我要去摩洛哥 给我靠窗的位置
Morocco. A seat by the window, please.
滚石杂♥志♥ 威廉米勒之静水流深