Or it could just be hormones.
对不起 我无法专心
I’m sorry I can’t concentrate.
我儿子被摇滚歌♥手绑♥架♥了
Rock stars have kidnapped my son.
大体而言 我认为这世界上的混乱
On the whole, I’d say most of the fuckups in the world…
是来自于我们的大脑 而不是我们的直觉
come from the brain and not the instincts.
我认为解决的方法就是
My whole thing is to try and make my…
我认为解决的方法就是 不要去用大脑思考
My whole thing is to try and make my brain go away…
但我只有在舞台上的时候 才做得到
but I can’t, except onstage.
我认为 大脑和我们的直觉应该相辅相成
The brain, I think, should be a softening influence on the instincts…
但我们应该要听从我们的直觉
but the instincts should drive…
并且让我们的理智与天生的野性
trying to reconcile the brain with urges…
互相调合 互补
that come out of millions of years ago.
大脑对人类直觉的解读
The way the brain interprets these instincts…
是非常不可思议的
is a heavy trip.
范伦卡 你到底要不要上车
Vallencourt, are you getting on the fucking bus, or what?
快上车出发吧
Come on, come on. Let’s get on the fucking bus.
通常来说 我是大脑
Usually, I’m brain…
而罗素则是直觉
and Russell is instincts.
但当我们都听从直觉时
But on the days when we’re both instinct…
我们就能创作出最棒的音乐
that’s when we’ve made the music people know best.
因为那是最棒的
Because it’s the best.
成名之路 第73场
如果有人说他不希望能大受欢迎
Show me any guy who ever said he didn’t want to be popular…
那个人一定是胆小鬼
and I’ll show you a scared guy.
我研读过整个音乐史
I’ve studied the entire history of music.
通常最杰出的东西 往往也是最受欢迎的
Most of the time, the best stuff is the popular stuff.
如果硬要说受欢迎是不好的
It’s much safer to say popularity sucks…
那充其量是因为受欢迎 会让人原谅自己的缺失
because that allows you to forgive yourself if you suck.
但我从不轻易原谅自己 你呢
And I don’t forgive myself. Do you?
莱斯特 滚石一直找我 我还没有做好访谈
Lester, Rolling Stone is calling me. I don’t have my key interview.
-我不知怎么说了 我这是在浪费时间了 -行了
-I don’t know what to say. Days are just going by. -All right. Yeah, yeah.
你慌了 这很好 好了
You’re flipping out. It’s good. All right.
我告诉你怎么说
Uh, this is how you blow their minds.
-他会问你 是班吧 -对
-He’s gonna ask you… This is Ben Fong-Torres, right? -Yeah, yeah.
他会问你 你的专访写得如何 你就这么办
He’s gonna ask you how the story’s going, and this is what you do.
告诉他
Tell him…
说你这篇文章 很有深度
you know, it’s a think piece…
很有深度
“A think piece.”
说这是描述一支二流乐团
About a mid-level band…
向自己极限挑战的
struggling with their own limitations…
及面对成名后的 苦涩代价的报导
in the, you know, harsh face of stardom.
苦涩
“Harsh face.”
包管他屁滚尿流
He’ll wet himself.
都打扮好了却无处可去
All dressed up, and no place to go.
格林威尔 好无聊
Greenville. I’m bored.
“罗素的手指就像飞舞的音乐”
It says the food here is “hearty and adventurous.”
谁拿了我的安♥眠♥药♥
Who hid the quaaludes from me?
我要去尿尿
I have to pee.
他们好可爱
Wow, they’re cute.
我们来帮那小鬼开♥苞♥
-Let’s deflower the kid. -Hmm.
等等
Whoa. Hold on. Hold on. Wait.
我该出去
Uh, I should leave.
这样本末倒置
I think things are going backwards for me.
本末倒置
Backwards?
我不知道 我只是…我们应该在老家
I don’t know. I just… I thought maybe we could hang out.
多相处一阵子 做些正常的消遣
You know, do some stuff back home, like regular stuff.
彼此熟悉一下
Get to know each other a little bit better…
然后再看你尿尿
and then I’d see you pee.
我一般都是这么做的
I mean, that’s just the way I usually do it.
你跟我们是一伙儿的
You’re one of us.
如果你到克里夫兰来
If you come to Cleveland,
到时候鲍伊也会到史威格 那是全美最棒的饭店
Bowie’s gonna be at Swingo’s, the greatest hotel in America…
我可以介绍你们认识 还有他的保镖丹尼斯
and I’ll introduce you to him and his security guard, Dennis.
你没有普通朋友吗
Don’t you have any regular friends?
名人比较有趣
Famous people are just more interesting.
如果是我我会担心被他们利用
Well, I would be worried that they were using me.
如果这是现实世界
Boy. If this was the real world…
我不是说他们在利用你 不 等等
Not that anybody’s using you. No. Hold on.
我不有名 但
I’m not famous, but…
-时候到了 -罗素有来电吗
-Your time has come! -Did Russell call?
-开♥苞♥ -小弟死定了
-Deflower. -Opie must die!
-别闹了 我们在聊天 -脱他裤子
-Oh, no. Stop. We’re talking. -Pants him, girls.
小弟死定了
Opie must die.

No. No.
-好 -不 别这样
-Okay. -No.
继续
Up, up.
别闹了 我还有东西要写
Guys, come on. I have to write.

No.
潘妮 一起来
Come on, Penny. Join us.
你放个假
Take a vacation from yourself.
-把这些事情交给行家来做 -别担心 威廉
-Leave this up to professionals. -Don’t worry, William.
我已经看到未来 一切都还蛮顺利的
I’ve seen the future, and this all works out reasonably well.
蛮顺利
Reasonably?
哈啰
Hello.
哈啰 我是滚石杂♥志♥的班方托斯
Hello. This is Ben Fong-Torres calling from Rolling Stone.
-嗨 滚石杂♥志♥的班方托斯 -哈啰
-Hi, Ben Fong-Torres from Rolling Stone. -Hello, hello.
-你的声音好性感 -哈啰 班
-You have such a sexy voice. -Hello, Ben.
威廉米勒 我是你的主编
William Miller, this is your editor at Rolling Stone.
-专访写的如何 -我找到不少好东西
-How’s the story? -Uh, I’m getting good stuff out here.
-我想也是 -天啊 我要
-Yeah, it sounds like it. -Man, I need some…
听着 你最好振作起来
Now, listen. Get it together, man.
我们都是专业人士 用不着我来提醒你
We’re both professionals here. I don’t need to tell you this.
你不是去玩的 我们已经有一个韩特汤普森了
You’re not out there to join the party. We already have one Hunter Thompson.
你是去写专访的 懂吗
You’re out there to interview and to report. You got me?
这不是克利恩杂♥志♥ 是滚石杂♥志♥
Now this isn’t Creem magazine. This is Rolling Stone.
交稿期限只剩四天 我要知道进展如何
We need this story in four days. Now, I want to know how it’s shaping up.

Uh.
这篇文章很有深度 讲的是二流乐团
It’s a think piece about a mid-level band…
如何向极限挑战 并面对成名的苦涩代价
struggling with their own limitations in the harsh face of stardom.
帅啊
That’s great.
我喜欢
I like what we’re saying.
我看看能不能再帮你 争取一千字
Let me try and get you a thousand more words.
正好可以做封面故事 别让乐团知道
Now, it’s in consideration for the cover, but don’t tell the band.
滚石杂♥志♥的封面 真疯狂
The cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Crazy.
真疯狂
Crazy
-我要咖啡 -我也是
-Some coffee. -Me too.
格林威尔真无聊
Greenville is so boring.
要是换做别的城市 你还会是个童子鸡
You know, any other city in the world, and you’d still be a virgin.
-天啊 -怎么了
-Oh, God. Oh, God. -What?
我这辈子最多只写过几页
I’ve never written anything more than a few pages in my whole life.
别担心 宝贝 你行的
Don’t worry, baby. You will.
我要去找罗素
I gotta find Russell. I gotta find Russell.
顺便拿衣服去洗
Will you take the laundry?
拿衣服去洗
“Take the laundry”?
你们把我当成什么了 告诉我
What am I to you? Huh? Tell me. Tell me right now.
告诉我你们把我当成什么了
What am I to you?
麻烦请你签一下
Excuse me, sir. Would you mind signing for this?
早安
Good morning.
-滚 -嘘
-Please go the fuck away! -Shh. Shh.
小兄弟 我们到克里夫兰 再来做访问 好吗
Hey, man, we’ll, uh, do the interview in Cleveland.
我不能去克里夫兰
No. No, no, no. I can’t go to Cleveland.
别这样 我们到那里以后 时间会比较充裕
Come on, man. We’ll have more time there.
别这么紧张
Don’t be tense.
-一起去克里夫兰嘛 -一起去克里夫兰
-Come to Cleveland. -Come to Cleveland.
-一起去克里夫兰 -一起去克里夫兰
-Come to Cleveland. Come to Cleveland. -Come to Cleveland.
-去…-我不能去
-Come… -I can’t go to Cleveland.
我们都很喜欢有你在身旁
Hey, can we help it if we like having you around?
-一起去克里夫兰 -一起去克里夫兰
-Come to Cleveland. -Come to Cleveland.
-一起去克里夫兰 -我不想去克里夫兰
-Come to Cleveland. -I don’t wanna go to Cleveland!
行不 我想回家
Okay? I want to go home.
好极了 我喜欢你大吼大叫的样子
That’s good, man. I like it when you yell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!