Hey, stop that. Leave him alone!
离他远点?
Leave him alone?
你才离他远点
You leave him alone,
你这令人作呕的变♥态♥
you disgusting pervert.
人♥渣♥…
Human rubbish…
烂到无可形容的人♥渣♥
unspeakable human rubbish.
放开他!
Get off him!
夏默士先生! 夏默士先生!
Mr. Summers! Mr. Summers!
听我说
Listen to me.
照着我的话做
Do exactly as I say.
只要有一点声音、动作 引起别人的注意
One noise, one twitch, that would arouse anyone’s suspicion,
那你的夏默士先生就完了 听懂了吗?
and your Mr. Summers is finished. Do you understand?
把他抬起来
Get him up.
珍妮特 -是的
Janet. – Yes?
给我在后门备辆车 马上要
I need the car, at the back. Straightaway.
夏默士先生不太舒服 我要带他去看急诊
Mr. Summers isn’t well. I’m taking him to accident and emergency.
我是否该打给医院?
Janet: Should I call the hospital?
没必要大惊小怪 我晚点再叫你
The Fat: No need to fuss. I’ll call you later.
这个人不舒服 我们要载他去急诊室
This man’s not well. We’re taking him to casualty.
好了 伯纳德先生
All right, Mr. Bernard.
夏默士先生 醒醒!
Mr. Summers, wake up!
我们是要送他去医院?
Are we taking him to a hospital?
没这个必要
Hardly necessary.
但他受伤了 他需要帮助
But he’s hurt. He needs help.
我对康沃尔的事 改变看法了
I think I’ve changed my mind about Cornwall.
也许我该让你和 夏默士先生回去
Maybe I should let you and Mr. Summers play house after all.
我想去看看 你这几周躲在哪儿
I’d like to see where you’ve been hiding all these weeks.
那儿很难找吗?
The Fat: Is it hard to find?
不会 我能找到
Bobby: No, I can find it.
( coughing )
他没事
The Fat: He’s all right.
他睡得像 婴儿一样好
He’s sleeping like a baby.
你能从这儿 带我去他那儿吗?
Can you find his place from here?
那 你能把我们 从他那儿带来这儿吗?
Well, can you get us there from here?
要是你不告诉我 我就得要他说了
If you don’t tell me, he’ll have to, won’t he?
我一个人 无法抬他过去
I can’t carry him all the way by myself.
真是可爱的小地方 不是吗?
Charming little place, isn’t it?
这儿有东西喝吗?
Is there anything to drink?
夏默士先生的威士忌
Bobby: Mr. Summer’s whiskey.
就在那边
It’s in there.
拿给我
Get it for me, then.
夏默士先生
( whispers ) Mr. Summers.
( crying )
( birds chirping )
真是够吵的
What a bloody racket.
天亮了
Well, it’s light now.
这儿有铲子吗?
Is there a spade here?
这儿有铲子吗?
Is there a spade here?
为什么要?
Why?
我要你帮我挖个洞 这就是原因
I want a hole dug, that’s why.
要做什么?
What for?
知道又如何? 你能挖掘的 对吧?
What’s the matter? You can dig, can’t you?
我会埋东西
I can bury things.
你会吗? 那该死的铲子在哪儿?
Can you? Where’s the bloody spade?
有一个铲子在外头 在厕所旁边
There’s one outside by the lavatory.
拜托醒醒
Please stay awake.
我爱你
I love you.
别死
Don’t die.
求求你 别死
Please, don’t die.
你不能死
You can’t die.
没有你我该怎么办
What would I do without you?
别让他们毁了你 巴比
Don’t let them destroy you, Bobby.
别让他毁了你–
Don’t let him destroy–
欺骗他
Trick him.
设陷他
Trap him.
杀了他
Kill him.
否则他会杀了你
He would do it.
挖吧
Dig.
要挖得深又长
The Fat: Dig long and deep.
我想过逃走
Bobby: I thought of running away.
但我怎能丢下夏默士先生
But how could I have left Mr. Summers?
而且 我一开始挖掘
Once I started digging,
我就不想停下来了
I didn’t really want to stop.
当我在挖这个洞时 各种思绪纷然而至
I thought about all sorts of things while I was digging that hole.
我能听见大海的声音
I could hear the sea sound,
令我联想到 海多浩大而我多渺小
making me think how big the sea was and how small I was.
看来如此渺小的我 根本不算什么
It seemed that I couldn’t really matter since I was so small.
然后我想到了鸟儿
And I thought about the birds
还有其它的小动物
and the little animals.
再来 我想到了昆虫
After then, the insects.
接着 我想到 其它更微小的生物
After then, there were even smaller things
我甚至连它们 叫什么都不知道
with names I didn’t know.
在那儿有树木、 有植物还有草地
There were trees and plants and grasses,
而且它们都有生命
and they were all alive.
夏默士先生认为 这一切都是有价值的
Mr. Summers thought all these things mattered.
他会这么说 “要是它们没价值”
” If they didn’t matter, ” he would say,
“那它们为何在那儿? 又为何如此美丽?”
“why were they there? And why were they so beautiful? ”
然后 我想到要是 这一切都有其价值
Then I thought, if all these things did matter,
那么 也许 我也是有价值的
then maybe I mattered too.
有一小段时间 我感觉好多了
For a little while I felt a bit better.
你为何停下来?
Why have you stopped?
因为我挖好了 -不 还没有
Because I finished. – No, you haven’t.
我还需要另一个 和这个一样的洞
I need another hole, just like this one.
可以了 我渴了
That’s enough for now. I’m thirsty.
你可以放下铲子
You can leave the spade.
那只是只蟾蜍 只是蟾蜍
It’s just a toad. It’s a toad.
它是无害的
It’s harmless.
没什么好害怕的
There’s nothing to be scared of.
你看
Look.
我可以抓住他的
I can pick it up.
它不会伤害任何人
It wouldn’t hurt anyone.
你看
Look. – ( The Fat gasps )
你这小杂种
You little bastard.
住手!有很多钱! 那儿有很多钱!
Stop! There’s money. There’s lots of money.
钱?什么钱?
Money? What money?
夏默士先生的钱 是他的钱 那里有很多
Mr. Summer’s money. The money that he had. There’s lots of it.
有多少? 50磅?100磅?
How much? 50 pounds? 100 pounds?
你大概觉得 100磅就是很多钱了吧–
I suppose you think 100 pounds is a great deal of money–
不 是几千磅 我保证 有几千磅
No, it’s thousands. I promise, it’s thousands.
那钱在哪? -在衣柜下面
Where is it then? – Under the wardrobe.
去拿给我
Go get it then.
它锁上了 钥匙?钥匙在哪?
It’s locked. The key, where’s the key?
钥匙在夏默士先生的 钥匙圈上
It’s on Mr. Summer’s key ring.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没有
Nothing.
还有更多
There’s more.
在那下面
Down there.
更多?
More?
夏默士先生说 那儿还有三个盒子
Mr. Summers says there’s three more boxes.
在那下面 就在地板下面
Down there. Right under the floor.
你最好说对了
I hope you’re right.
你能帮我吗?
Can’t you help me?
( screaming )
胖子!
( screams ) The Fat!
我恨胖子
I hate The Fat!
( screaming )
( clunk )
夏默士先生 夏默士先生 我回来了
Mr. Summers! Mr. Summers, I’m back.
夏默士先生?
Mr. Summers?
我回来了
I’m back.
你能听见吗?
Can you hear me?
我回来了
I’m back.
我尽我所能的带走 夏默士先生的钱
Bobby: I took as much of Mr. Summer’s money as I could carry,
然后 我把胖子要我 为自己挖的洞埋上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!