Finally, I came here.
( grunting )
不 我自己就行
No, I can manage.
我要让你看些东西
There’s something I want to show you.
这是你拿走的那些钱?
Is that the money you took?
只是一部份
Some of it.
在衣柜下还有 三个像这样的盒子
Three more boxes like this under the wardrobe.
有远超过我们所需的钱
More money that you or I will ever need.
足够我们在这儿 生活一辈子
Enough so we can live here forever.
或在其它像这儿 的地方过活
Or some other place like it.
这真是太棒了
Well, that’s brilliant.
不尽然 我们还得考虑胖子的事
Not quite. There’s still The Fat to be considered.
总要想法子 处理他的事
He’s got to be dealt with somehow.
处理他?
Dealt with?
你是说 杀了他?
You mean, kill him?
杀了他?
Kill him?
不 我们不是要杀他
No, we’re not going to kill him.
如今你已经知道 钱永远不会是问题了
Now that you know that money will never be a problem,
你何不将 商场让给胖子?
how do you fell about letting The Fat have the store?
我想 我是无所谓
For me, all right, I suppose.
但我对我妈 感到抱歉
But I feel bad about my mother
因为我知道 她不希望这样
because I know she didn’t want it that way.
但要是她知道 我住在这儿
But if she knew I was living here,
而且我不再需要 那个商场
and I didn’t need the store,
甚至不再需要 那间房♥子和其它东西
or even the house or anything,
我相信她也会 同意放弃商场的
then I think she might think it’s all right to let it go.
因为她想要的 是我能快乐
You know, because what she wanted was me to be happy,
而我在这儿、和你一起 我就很快乐
and that’s what I am here, with you.
既然如此…
In that case,
你我要一起 到伦敦见这男人
you and I will go to London to see this man.
我不知道 这样做好不好
I don’t know about that.
我说过他是 什么样的人
I’ve told you what he’s like.
他真的很恨我
He really hates me.
听我说 我们会在商场里 在他的办公室见他
Look, we’ll see him in his office, at the store.
他的员工和秘书 都会在那儿
The staff will be there and his secretary.
在光天化日下 在他的员工面前
What could he possibly do in broad daylight
他能够怎样?
in front of employees?
我觉得这能够成功
I think it will work.
我有这种预感 我觉得会成功
I can feel it. I think it will.
你真是天才!
You’re a genius!
我超过十年没去伦敦了
I haven’t been in London in over 10 years.
画得真好 巴比
Mr. Summers: That’s a really good drawing.
巴比、巴比–
Bobby, Bobby–
没办法 夏默士先生 我太紧张了
I can’t help it, Mr. Summers, I feel so nervous.
我紧张得像要爆♥炸♥了
I feel like I’m going to explode.
听我说 我们已经 说过很多次了
Look, we’ve been over this again and again.
我了解你的状况 也明白你为何如此
I understand the state you’re in, why you’re in that state.
我说过 一切都交给我
I told you, leave it all to me.
天 那是巴比 嘿 巴比
Gosh, it’s Bobby. Hey, Bobby.
哈啰
Hello.
巴比回来了 真是奇怪
Man : Bobby’s back. How strange.
亲爱的菲利浦 再见 希望很快能会面
My dear Phillip, goodbye. I’ll see you soon.
我相当期待 记着 下回由我请客
I look forward to it. And remember, my treat next time.
回头见 -好的
See you again soon. – Yes.
看看是谁回来了
Well, well, look who’s back.
看见你真高兴 巴比
How very pleased I am to see you, Bobby.
稍候一下
I’ll just be a moment.
珍妮特 -是的 伯纳德先生
Janet. – Janet: Yes, Mr. Bernard?
让他们进来 不许有任何打扰
Send them in now. No phone calls, no interruptions, nothing.
我明白
I understand.
也许你能为我 引见这位先生 巴比
Maybe you are going to introduce this gentleman, Bobby.
这是夏默士先生
This is Mr. Summers.
夏默士先生 这是我的继父
Mr. Summers, this is my stepfather.
抱歉了 夏默士先生
Please forgive me, Mr. Summers.
我得承认 这很令我吃惊
I have to admit this is taking me by surprise.
我还以为 再也见不到巴比了
I began to think I might never see Bobby again.
当然 我很感激你 把他带回交给我
Of course I am most grateful to you for bringing him back to me.
请坐吧
Please do sit down.
其实 你弄错了
In fact, you’re mistaken.
并不是我 把巴比带回来
I haven’t brought Bobby back.
是他自己要回来
He wanted to come back.
他想与你 理清一些事
He has some matters that he wants to sort out with you.
我是来协助他的
I’m here to help him.
协助他?
Help him?
请问你是以何身份?
In what capacity, may I ask?
并非以正式的身份
Nothing official.
请将我当成…
Please regard me
一个关心的朋友
as a concerned friend.
朋友?
Friend?
我猜巴比告诉了你 一些故事
I assume Bobby has been telling you stories.
他的想像力很丰富
He has a lively imagination.
一般人都不太会 认真看待他的话
People tend not to take him too seriously.
但他的确告诉了我某些事
But he has told me certain things, yes.
然后?
And?
我想认真看待他的话
Mr. Summers: I’m inclined to take him seriously.
意思是?
Meaning?
意思是说 我很确信…
Meaning I do believe
我能为你解决 巴比的问题
that I can solve the problem of Bobby for you.
那你打算怎么做呢 夏默士先生?
Exactly how do you propose to do that, Mr. Summers?
从这个夏天起 巴比和我…
Well, Bobby has been living with me in Cornwall
一起住在康沃尔
since the beginning of the summer.
他告诉我 他很快乐
He has told me that he is happy
而且他想 永远留在那儿
and that he would like to stay on indefinitely.
他在我的工作上 也很有帮助
He has been very helpful to me, in my work.
真的?
Really?
这是真的吗?
Is this true?
是的 是真的
Yes, it’s true.
我和夏默士先生一起工作
I’ve been working with Mr. Summers.
他对我很好
He’s been very kind to me
而且我不再觉得 自己是生病的了
and I haven’t felt ill at all.
也不全是
Not really.
是和我之前的 感觉完全不同了
Well, quite different from how I felt before.
真是奇迹 这孩子能谈话了
Good heavens, the boy can speak.
恭喜 夏默士先生 你的照料…
Congratulations, Mr. Summers, your ministrations
看来有显著的成果
have clearly born fruit.
但何需来要求我的许可?
But why come to me for permission?
巴比已经长大了 他能做自己想做的事
Bobby’s a grown up. He can do as he pleases.
其实是因为自从他在 海滩遇到怀特塞特先生
The fact of the matter is that Bobby became very anxious
巴比就变得很担忧
after he met Mr. Whiteside on the beach.
他担心…
He was worried
一旦他的所在被知道了
once his whereabouts were known,
你可能会决定…
then you might decide
来找他
to come looking for him.
这令他非常困扰
Well, it was bothering him so much
因此我建议 他可以回来…
that I suggested to him that he come back
当然是照他的意愿
on his own accord,
并告诉你 他现在确实状况
and tell you exactly what his new circumstances are.
然后?
And?
然后他告诉我
Well, then he told me
他已准备好考虑…
that he was prepared to consider the possibility
将普拉茨商场的所有权…
of transferring the ownership of Platts…
转让给你
…to you.
当然 是在某些条件下
On certain conditions, of course.
就这样?
Is that it?
是的 是 我想是的
Yes. Yes, I believe so.
( sneezing )
你这个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
把普拉茨给我?
Give me Platts?
我已经拥有普拉茨 普拉茨是我的
I’ve got Platts. Platts is mime.
因为你逃走了 才让我能拥有它
Your running away made that possible.
而今你又回来了 你这可悲的低能儿–
And now you’re back, you pathetic moron–
嘿!住手! 离他远点!