他总是叫我吃药
He’ll make me take pills.
这表示巴比 喜欢弗瑞斯特医生啰?
Does this mean Bobby likes Dr. Forrest?
他不会叫我吃药 他会和我谈话
He doesn’t make me take pills. He talks to me.
这算治疗?
Therapy?
这真是搞笑
Hmm. That’s a joke.
看看你
Look at you.
谈了那么多年话 却毫无改善
Years of talk and no improvement whatsoever.
可怜的巴比
Poor, poor Bobby.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
( knocking )
该是睡觉时间了 进来
Lights out. Come in.
我想告诉你 巴比
I just want to say, Bobby,
我为你母亲的事 感到遗憾
how sorry I am about your mother.
大家都会怀念她的
She’ll be missed. She really will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯图尔特 既然你来了
Stuart, as you’re here, would you mind
能否请你见证 巴比在这些文件上签名
witnessing Bobby’s signature on these documents?
好的 没问题 -请坐
Yes, fine. – Please, sit.
好了 巴比 注意听好
Now, Bobby, can you pay attention?
我要你在 这些文件上…
I need your signature on these documents,
在我标示的地方上签名
where I’ve indicated.
由斯图尔特做见证人
Stuart will witness.

No.
你说”不” 是什么意思
What do you mean, “no”?

No.
不行
No.
不能签名
No signing.
我妈在她死前说过 绝不可以签任何东西
My mother said never ever– no signing– before she died.
她说过 -你不需在意这种事
She said that. – This is nothing to concern you.
这是和你的权益…
These are legal matters
相关的法律文件
relating to your welfare.
我认为你是 由我独自监护的
I thought that you were in my sole care?
她说过不行
She said no.
听着 上面有你的签名…
Look, your signature
这才表示 你会受到照顾
means that you will be taken care of.
只是这样
That’s all.
不 她说不可以 她要我保证
No, she said not to. She made me promise.
嗯…
Ahem.
听我说–
Look, em–
他不一定非得今天签
Surely he doesn’t have to do this today.
他才刚经历了 葬礼这许多事
The funeral, and so on.
也许可以 等上几天再说
Which means it can wait for a couple of days.
这文件迟早得签
I suppose it will have to.
明早见了
I’ll see you in the morning.
巴比 过来 坐下
Bobby, come here. Sit down.
刚才那是怎么回事 “巴比呆子” (Booby:痴呆 音近Bobby)
And what was all that about, “Bobby Booby”?
看来我得感谢你妈…
It seems I’ve got your mother to thank for this momsense–
死前的妈妈经
a sort of parting gesture.
你认为这文件 和商场有关吗
You think these are something to do with the store, don’t you?
就算是又如何
What if they are?
就算商场 给了你又如何
What use would the store be to you?
我来解释给你听吧
Let me spell it out for you.
要是你在这些纸上签名 你就能和我住在这屋里
If you sign these papers, the right thing will be you living here with me.
就像过去一样
Just as you have been doing.
我得强调 对像你这种人…
Then again, for someone like you,
一般都会”找人处理”
other arrangements might be called for.
我不– 我不懂
I don’t– I don’t understand.
喔 巴比
Oh, Bobby,
你不会真的 低能到听不懂吧
you are not so subnormal that you don’t know
有一些特殊的医院
there are certain special hospitals
是专门预备给 你们这种人去的
where people like you can go
要是你真病到 不能在家看顾
when you’re too ill to be managed at home.
我没病
I’m not ill.
我要是没病 你就不能送我去医院
You can’t send me to a hospital if I’m not ill.
我当然可以
I think I can.
只要克拉克医生 帮忙证明就行
With Dr. Clarke’s help, I certainly can.
他们会带走你
They’ll take you.
然后他们会 把你关起来
And they’ll keep you…
直到永远
forever.
好好想想
Think of it.
你会和其他疯子 一直待在那儿…
You’ll not there with all the other loonies,
直到你老去
until you’re an old, old Man.
你不能这么做 -我当然可以
You can’t. – Yes, I can.
但要是你够聪明 我就不用那么做了
But I won’t have to if you’re sensible.
你只需签了名 那么这儿仍是”甜蜜的家”
All you need do is sign and it’s “home sweet home.”
我给你时间考虑
I’ll give you some time to think it over.
到明天下午四点整
Tomorrow afternoon, precisely 4:00,
我将会打电♥话♥…
I will pick up the phone
给克拉克医生
to Dr. Clarke.
我会告诉他 由于你母亲的死
I will tell him your mother’s death
令你的旧疾 严重复发
has been a terrible setback for you.
以你目前的状况
And in your present state,
我已无力 在家看顾你
I can’t cope with you at home.
后果会如何 你自己想想吧
What happens after that, I shall leave you to work out for yourself.
我向你保证…
I can assure you…
要是你可怜的母亲 现在还活着
that if your poor mother were here now,
她会跪下
she would be on her knees.
会跪下来
On her knees,
求你签名 好把商场转让给我
begging you to sign the store over to me.
你可以走了
You can go now.
不许嚎哭
Not the howling.
我最讨厌大声哭
I hate the howling.
起来
Get up.
起来 给我马上滚
Get up and get out of here now.
彼得!彼得!
Peter! Peter!
彼得?
Peter?
彼得! 你在哪里?
Peter! Where are you?
彼得!彼得!
Peter! Peter!
彼得?
( whispering ) Peter?
怎么了 巴比
What’s the matter, Bobby?
没事
Nothing.
我只是在找东西
Just looking for something.
你是指彼得吗?
You mean, Peter?
他在哪里
Where is he?
我要他
I want him.
他在一个 很安全的地方
He’s in a safe place.
其实我早就知道 彼得的事了
You see, I’ve always known about Peter.
把我的老鼠给我 我要我的老鼠
Give me my mouse. I want my mouse.
我和他谈了一会儿
I’ve had a little talk with him.
彼得真的 很需要你…
Peter really needs your signature.
在文件上签名
On those papers.
因为他知道若你不签 你就永远见不到他了
He understands that otherwise, you’ll never see him again.
我不能
I can’t.
我保证过
I promised her.
我会打给克拉克医生
It’s Dr. Clarke for you.
明天
Tomorrow.
下午四点
4:00.
这都是你的错
And this is all your fault.
我从不想 发生这种事
I never wanted any of this to happen.
( floor squeaking )
我从垃圾车来…
Bobby: I left by the back gate where the rubbish lorry
收垃圾的后门离开
comes to collect the rubbish.
那实在容易 因为没人会注意到我
Nobody noticed me. It couldn’t have been easier.
我在某颗树下 埋葬了彼得…
I stopped to bury Peter under one of the trees
就在大路旁边
by the side of the road.
然后 我本想 坐在草地上休息
After that, I wanted to sit down on the grass to rest,
但我实在很怕胖子
but I was afraid of The Fat.
我怕他会叫警♥察♥来 把我抓回去
I was afraid he would send policemen to take me back.
所以我就这样 一直走了一整天
So I just kept going on and on through the day.
我尽可能的赶快走
Then I walked and walked as fast as I could
直到旁边不再有很多房♥子 而且树木也变多了
until the houses got fewer and there were more trees.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!