Yeah! Go, buddy, go!
快开 伙计 快开
That baby’s going scared!
那小子给吓坏了
Give me one.
给我一个
Get them.
吓吓他们
Hey, boys!
小子们
How y’all doing?
你们好吗
What are you looking at? You want to get shot?!
看什么看 想挨枪子吗
You want to get shot?!
想挨枪子吗
Go, baby!
走吧 宝贝
You got it! Pearl Harbor!
干得漂亮 奇袭珍珠港
Here’s another one!
这还有一个
Watch this!
看着
100 points!
100分
It’s a beautiful day, isn’t it?
今天天气真好 不是吗
Bye, Tonya. Bye.
再见 唐雅 再见
Clean up that mess, boy.
收拾一下 小子
Hungry?
饿吗
You’re having nothing?
你什么都不吃
I’m having them.
我吃这些
Shit.
妈的
Bye, girls.
再见 姑娘们
Let’s go!
我们走
You’re on the house.
看好家
Harry Rex!
哈利·雷克
All those weekends…
所有的周末
fishing…
都是钓鱼
lounging, opportunities lost…
无所事事 白白错过机会
to renovate yourself.
自己动手装♥修♥
Tragic, just tragic, Jake.
可悲 真可悲 杰克
Makes Carla happy.
但能让卡拉高兴
Spent 4 marriages trying…
结上四次婚
to figure out what makes women happy.
来试图弄懂怎么让女人开心
You spent 4 marriages…
你结四次婚
trying to figure out what makes you happy.
却是试图弄懂怎么让自己开心
Maybe that’s it.
也许是这样
Yeah, maybe.
对 也许
Swiggy?
来点吗
Lord, let my car be fixed today.
但愿我的车今天能修好
Oh, dear.
可怜
Who’s that?
那是谁
She’s look young.
她还嫰着呢
Hold this.
拿着这个
What’re you doing?
你想干什么
Now I would say If they’re old enough to crawl,
女人只要到了会爬的年纪
they’re in the right position.
就能派上用场啦
What’re you gonna doing?
你打算干什么
What’re you going to do? You crazy!
你个疯子想干嘛
50 points!
50分
You good, boy!
你真行 伙计
Shut up!
闭嘴
Daddy!
爸爸
Go, bud.
上吧 伙计
Shut up! Daddy!
闭嘴 爸爸
Shut up!
闭嘴
I’ll kill you.
我会宰了你
My turn.
轮到我了
There you are. Daddy!
你来吧 爸爸
Shut up!
闭嘴
Daddy!
爸爸
Mama!
妈妈
What is this? Groceries!
这是什么 日用品
Y’all see her? No, mam.
你们看到她了吗 没有
How many appointments do we have today?
我们今天有多少预约
Not a one.
一个都没有
But it is the first of the month again and guess what.
又是月初了 猜猜怎么着
The checks are pouring in.
支票滚滚而来
We have enough money to pay our debts.
我们有足够的钱还债了
That’ll be your last drink.
你尽管说酒话吧
Just keep us no more than one month behind on any vendor.
能让我们一个月后再没有任何债主
You have been drinking.
你真是喝醉了
2 months.
两个月好了
These are the most delinquent. The rent’s in there.
这是拖欠最久的 这是房♥租帐单
I appreciate the practice, Captain.
感谢你带我入行 头
But you could’ve left me a few clients.
但你该留几个客户给我
Baby, here’s Daddy coming.
宝贝 爸爸回来了
I’m here, baby. Daddy’s here.
是我 宝贝 爸爸在这
Daddy…
爸爸
I’m sorry I dropped the groceries.
对不起 我把东西都撒了
That’s all right, baby. That’s all right, baby.
没关系 宝贝 没关系 宝贝
That’s all right.
没关系
Look at this.
你们看
Billy Ray.
比利·雷
Sorry, sir, but we don’t allow no African-Americans here.
抱歉 长官 但我们这不欢迎非裔美国人
Billy Ray Cobb…
比利·雷·卡勃
you and Willard must come with me.
你和威拉德得跟我走
I ain’t moving.
我哪都不会去
The girl you took for a ride…
你们载的那个女孩
What girl?
什么女孩
I got bad news for you. She didn’t die.
有个坏消息给你 她没死
So unless there’s another redneck asshole with a yellow truck…
除非还有别的白人混♥蛋♥也有黄色卡车
with a Confederate flag…
上面插着南部盟旗
Blue gums…
黑鬼
get out of here and grab a branch.
滚出去爬你的树吧
Unless you got an explanation for why this was in your truck?
除非你能解释为什么你的车上有这个
You’re going to jail. Get up.
不然就得蹲大狱 站起来
You go to hell, nigger.
去死吧 黑鬼
Goddamn!
该死的
Come here.
过来
Now, you earn the right to remain silent!
现在你有权保持沉默
Here, just like you like them.
给 但愿你喜欢吃
Sugar, today I’m going to have… Go to hell.
蜜糖 我今天要吃 去死吧
I’ll just watch baby eat his.
那我看着宝贝吃好了
I didn’t handle her husband’s divorce.
我可没为她丈夫打离婚官司
I’m shriveling away here.
我都快饿扁了
I’m shriveling.
我饿扁了
What’s up?
怎么了
Didn’t you defend Billy Ray Cobb a few years back?
你几年前为比利·雷·卡勃辩护过吗
What kind of case was it?
什么案子
Caught him selling dope.
贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Spent time in Parchman. Got out last year.
坐过牢 去年出来了
I think some Memphis lawyer handled that.
那应该是孟菲斯的律师
Why do you ask?
干嘛问这个
Picked him up for rape. Him and Willard.
逮到他强♥奸♥ 和威拉德一起
Who’d they rape?
强♥奸♥了谁
You know Carl Lee Hailey?
认识卡尔·李·海利吗
I defended his brother Lester.
我为他兄弟辩护过
It was his little girl.
就是他女儿
Little Tonya?
小唐雅
How old’s she?
她多大了
She’s ten.
10岁
Mr. Willard…
威拉德先生
I’m Sheriff Walls.
我是沃斯治安官
My mama voted for you.
我妈投过你的票
I seen you play for the Rams.
我看过你为公羊队出赛
Way I figure, a nigger sheriff’s okay, been on TV.
依我看 上过电视的黑人治安官也挺好
No offense.
不是想冒犯你
What’s your full name?
你全名是什么
James Lewis Willard.
詹姆斯·列维·威拉德
4, which is a difference of 110.60.
110块6毛差4分
Who’s there?
是谁