Hell, I don’t know, Phillip, it’s your list.
-布奇 -怎么了
– Butch? – Yeah.
火箭船怎么拼
How do you spell “Rocket ship”?
让那些人再睡一会
I’ll let those fellas get a little more shut-eye.
反正就那几个小时
A few more hours of it, anyway.
我们明天坐巡逻车
We’ll get the patrol cars
到潘汉德尔去
in the morning and head up the Panhandle.
想起什么了吗
Does that bring back any memories?
你们也有我的档案吗
You got a file on me too?
这是60年代 瑞德 谁没有档案
Hey, it’s the ’60s, Red. They got a file on everybody, right?
写下来的不足以说明是真的
Just because it’s written down, that don’t mean it’s true.
那还真是
True, absolutely.
在你成为州警之前
But you did work as county sheriff in Amarillo and Austin…
不是在阿马里洛和奥斯汀当县警吗
before you became a Ranger.
对吧
Right so far?
在海恩斯的少年法♥院♥记录里
Haynes’ juvenile court record lists you as amicus curiae.
你向法♥院♥提供
Evidence given by a non-party
能改变法官判决的证据
with the intention of swaying the judge.
一般这都是手写的
Yeah, well. Usually it comes in written form,
但没发现有任何笔录附件
but there was no copy attached.
沉默
Silence.
至少告诉我
Okay. At least tell me why
就因为超速 海恩斯坐了四年牢
Haynes did four years for a joyride, huh?
就没有缓刑吗 他有家有父亲
What about probation? The boy had a home, a father.
你们档案里是怎么说他父亲的
What do your files say about him?
他曾是个小偷
It says he was a thief who did little time,
出狱后就没干过什么坏事
got out and stayed pretty clean.
你那珍贵的档案是错的
Your precious files are wrong.

Okay.
那告诉我真♥相♥
So tell me the truth.
海恩斯的父亲是个惯犯
Haynes’ old man, he’s a…he was a career criminal
最爱嫖♥娼♥ 有一件事是可以确定的
with a soft spot for whores. And One thing’s for sure…
无论是他儿子还是跟他有染的女人
he beat the hell out of
他都是拳脚相向
anything he ever came across, screwed or fathered.
如果我
If I…
如果法官让那个小孩跟着他
If the judge had let the boy go with him…
一年内 他的犯罪记录会比你胳膊长
he’d have a rap sheet as long as your arm within a year.
少年教养所也不差
Gatesville isn’t so bad.
我知道有些孩子出来以后洗心革面
I’ve known kids there who straightened up.
有个还当上了牧师
One even became a priest.
我不懂
I don’t get it.
你不懂
Well, you don’t get it.
在德州 人脉就是一切
In Texas, the bottom line is who you know and what they owe you.
这就是我做事的准则 你得到工作的原因
That’s how I do my job. It’s how you got your job.
你还真是个硬汉
You are tough, aren’t you?
我送了那法官一块牛排
I bought that judge a T-bone,
让他把小孩送到收♥容♥所♥
and I told him to send the boy up.
我告诉他 那样做才是正确的
I told him it was the right thing to do.
法官按我的说法做了
The judge went with me, right down the line.
布奇 醒醒 布奇
Butch. Come on, Butch.
布奇 醒醒
Butch, wake up!
布奇
Butch.
我不是想吓你们的
I didn’t mean to scare you.
我都晚上干活 凉快点
I work at night. Cooler.
你的车坏了吗
Your car break down?
不 我们只是在你地里借宿一晚
No, me and my boy was just catching some shut-eye in your field.
这地不是我的 是安德鲁斯先生的
Oh, I don’t own it. I just work it for Mr. Andrews.
你们是哪里人
Where you all from?
昨天从特克萨卡纳开车过来的
Drove from Texarkana yesterday.
-长途跋涉啊 -那是
– Long haul. – You said a mouthful there.
我有折叠沙发
It’s nonsense you’re sleeping in the car
你们不用睡车上
when I got a foldout couch in there.
不麻烦你 我们准备上路了
Don’t wanna put you out. Gotta get on the road.
没事 明天一早我就叫醒你们
No trouble at all. I’ll wake you in the morning at first light.
填饱下你们的肚子
Fill your belly with some food.
然后再出发
Send you on your way.
好吧
All right.
他吵醒你们了吗 都叫你别打扰人家
He wake you all up? Now, I told you not to do that.
没关系 夫人
No. It’s no harm, ma’am.
我是洛蒂 麦克的妻子
I’m Lottie, Mack’s wife.
这是我外孙 克里夫
This here’s my grandbaby, Cleve.
我叫克里夫 今年六岁
Name’s Cleve. I’m 6.
我八岁 我叫菲尔
I’m 8. Mine’s Phil…
巴兹
Buzz.
屋后有条小溪 要去玩吗
We got us a creek down the way. Wanna go later?
好啊
Sure thing.
-早上好 -早上好
– Morning to you. – Morning.
-休息得还好吗 -要吃早餐吗
– Rest done you all good, huh? – Want a plate?
孩子 到卡车上把我的东西拿进来
No. Hey, boy, run out there and get my stuffs out of the truck.
你听不到我说话吗
Hey, you can’t hear me or something?
这孩子真没用
Boy ain’t got sense God give a chicken.
你要我继续走这条路吗
You want me to stay on Highway 70?
不 直接去阿马里洛
No, head on up towards Amarillo.
我们要么在那里遇到他
We’ll either cross him down there,
要么就让他跨境离开
or wave goodbye at the border.
再来一次
Again. Do it again.
小男孩的妈妈呢
Where’s the boy’s mother?
我们把她留在家了
We left her at home this time.
父子之间的出行
Boys’ night out kind of thing.
看这
Say, lookie here.
看看这
Lookie here!
安德鲁斯先生有新的 就把旧的给我们
Mr. Andrews gave it to us when he got himself a newfangled one.
天啊
Jesus.
这才是音乐
Now, this is music.
你知道我多久没听过这个了吗
You know how long it’s been since I heard this?
这可谓经典之作
Oh, that’s an oldie, all right.
安德鲁斯夫人以前姓波西瓦
Mrs. Andrews’ maiden name was Bourgeois.
算是半个克里奥尔人
Half Creole herself, she is.
安德鲁斯先生不想别人知道
Mr. Andrews, he don’t like nobody to know.
这就是他送我们的原因吧
I suppose that’s why he give them to us.
周四晚七点 学校餐厅
All you-can-eat fiish fry on Thursday at seven olock
薯条任吃 每人3.5美元
in the school cafeteria. Tickets are 3.50 each.
儿童半价
You can stuff your kids for half that.
要跳舞吗 洛蒂
Dance, Lottie?
-我吗 不行 -来吧
– Me? Goodness, no. – Here.
跟着我跳
Just follow me.
-坡先生 你还真会跳 -还行
– Mr. Poe, you sure can move. – Well, I ought to be able to.
我是在妓院长大的
I was raised in a dime-a-dance whorehouse.
-你骗我的吧 -没有
– You’re fooling me. – No, ma’am.
我妈妈可以从油锅
My mama would dance out of
跳到火坑里
the frying pan and into the back room fire.
巴兹 动起来
Get on your feet, Buzz.
-你跟克里夫也一起跳 -好的
– You and Cleve shake a leg. – Okay.
快快动起来
Well, go on. Go on!
跳起来 孩子们
Dance, boys.
跟我转圈
Spin me!
前晚 两名罪犯
Night before last, a man escaped
从监狱里逃了出来
from maximum security with another convict:
特里·詹姆斯·普被发现死于德州宾虚镇
Terry James Pugh, who was found dead near Ben Hur, Texas.
近距离脑部中枪
Shot through the head at close range.
海恩斯劫持了一个小孩作为人♥质♥
Haynes took a hostage, a young boy…
我们快要动身了
We’ll be leaving soon enough.
你要是敢乱来 我就杀了你们
I’ll kill all of you, you try anything stupid.
怎么了 麦克 脸色那么差
What’s wrong, Mack? You look like you seen a ghost.
走吧 巴兹
Come on, Buzz.
-该上路了 -再给我来一次后空翻
– Time to hit the road. – Do me again.
赶紧过来
Now you get back to your grandmama, now.
-拜托了 -快过来
– Come on. – Come on, now!
-拜托了 先生 再来一次 -快
– Come on, mister. Do me again. – Come on!
你干嘛要打克里夫
What’d you wanna go and hit Cleve for?
就是因为他反应慢吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!