瑞德 当地人想知道如果有机会动手
Red, the locals want to know if they get a clean shot,
能不能开枪
should they take it?
不行
No.
我不希望有哪个傻瓜
I don’t want any half-ass
警♥察♥拿着来♥复♥枪♥乱打一气
sergeant taking a potshot with a deer rifle.
只能这么做 他有孩子做人♥质♥
It is the only thing to do, he’s got the boy with him.
看来你觉得他会乖乖投降
I guess you figure he’ll just give up.
-也许会也许不会 -怎么说都是你对
– Maybe, maybe not. – Well, now, there’s a safe bet.
我告诉你什么是对的 他比原来好多了
Well, I’ll give you a safe bet. He’s better off now than he was.
送往停尸间脑袋中弹的皮尤
Now that third eye Pugh is sporting on the way to the morgue
可不会这么说
speaks otherwise.
那干嘛不直接把他干掉算了
Then why not just shoot to kill?
这真是头脑风暴啊
Now, there’s a brainstorm.
瑞德 他们把被盗车的牌照传到路障边了
Red, they forwarded the stolen vehicle license to the roadblock.
-你还要去农场吗 -去 我有预感
– You still want to go to the farm? – Yeah. Yeah, I got a hunch.
我还从来没见过棕眼睛叫菲利普的孩子呢
Never met a brown-eyed Phillip before.
-你的名字跟谁取的 -我爸爸
– Who are you named after? – My daddy.
-你和你老爸关系好吗 -是的 先生
– You and your old man get along alright? – Yes, sir.
你们会不会玩球 在院子里玩官兵抓强盗
Toss the ball around, play grab-ass in the yard?
不会 先生
No, sir.
为什么
Why the hell not?
其实 他没有跟我们在一起
He ain’t around, really.
他到底在不在呢
Well, he is or he ain’t.
你上次见他是什么时候
When’s the last time you saw him?
咱俩有挺多地方挺像的 菲利普
Me and you got a lot in common, Phillip.
咱俩都长得挺帅的
The both of us is handsome devils.
我们都喜欢喝荣冠可乐
We both like RC Cola.
咱俩的老爸都不是好东西
And neither one of us got an old man worth a damn.
我妈妈说 等我10岁 他就回来了
My mama says he’ll come back. Probably when I’m 10 or so.
她骗你的 这很明显
Well, she’s lying to you, pure and simple.
真的 他不会回来的
All right? He ain’t ever coming back.
像咱俩这样的人 菲利普
Guys like us, Phillip…
咱们得靠自己才行
we gotta be on our own.
找寻愚蠢的命运
Seek foolish destiny.
之类的东西
That sort of thing.
你 你负责保养那东西的发动机吗
You uh…You responsible for the engine maintenance on that thing?
对 没错 我是全职司机
Yeah. That’s right. I’m the full-time driver.
-怎么了 -你有没发现
– What? – Well, you know this
这车一直滑到二档
how keeps vehicle slipping a bit going into a second.
在我看来 有人踩离合踩得有点狠
Seems to me like somebody’s been a little heavy-footed with the clutch.
我要是你就把这些记下来
I’d put that on a list if I was you.
这里倒是没发现尸体 谢天谢地
Well…ain’t no bodies here, thank God.
-你有这车的钥匙吗 -没有
– You got the keys to this vehicle? – No.
-看车里有没有撬棍 -是 长官
– See if we got a pry bar in the car. – Yes, sir.
给 瑞德
Here you go, Red.
-你最好还是站远点 -拜托
– You might want to wait in the boat. – Please.
找到当官的了
Well, there’s our bureaucrat.
好在那孩子被照顾得不错 给
Nice to know the boy’s in good hands. Here.
-不用 -黑色幽默啊 莎莉
– I don’t want. – Gallows humor, Sally.
要不是这个 我们饭都吃不下了
Without it, we’d all be losing our lunch.
-来点水吧 -不了
– Want some water? – No.
友好家商店 德克萨斯州最友好的商店
想不想穿上内衣和裤子
You ready to get into some skivvies and some britches?
好 那咱们走吧
All right, then, let’s go.
首先 咱们得弄俩新身份
First, we gotta come up with some new A.K.As.
就是 假身份
You know, fake identities.
在别人面前我们可以相互称呼的名字
Names to call each other when we’re around other folks.
你可以自己想一个
You go ahead and you think one up.
-想叫什么都行 -我想叫什么都行吗
– Whatever name you want. – Any name I want?
没错
Any name you want.
你好 欢迎光临友好家
Well, hello there, and welcome to Friendly’s.
看来这个小伙子要买♥♥条裤子
Looks like the little fellow needs some pants.
除此之外
As a matter of fact,
鞋子和内衣也要 他会告诉你他穿多大码
shoes and new skivvies too. He’ll tell you his size.
和这位女士去吧 巴兹
Go with the lady, Buzz.
-巴兹 -巴兹 去吧
– Buzz. – Buzz. Go with the lady.
巴兹 好萌的名字 像小蜜蜂似的
Buzz, what a cute little name. Like a bee.
看呀 一个友好的鬼精灵 说”嗷呜”
Oh, look, a friendly ghost. Say “Boo.”
嗷呜
Boo.
一点都不吓人 不过如果你老爸给你买♥♥的话
Not very scary. But you’ll have a whole year to work on it
你还有一年的时间可以练练
if your daddy let you have it.
而且现在价格也不贵哦 你今年扮的什么
It’s a good price too. What did you go as this year?
强盗
A bandit.
该死
Oh, shit!
-皮特 -请讲
– Pete. – Yeah?
我是特伦斯 我想我找到了
This is Terrance. I think I got it.
-怎么样 -挺适合你的
– What do you think? – Look good.
就买♥♥这些了吗 先生
Will that be all for you today, sir?
你们是我见过对客人最热情的
You folks are about the grinnin guest bunch I ever seen.
每个月威利茨先生都会办比赛
Mr. Willits holds a contest every month.
最友好的员工可以得20块钱奖金
The friendliest employee gets a $20 bonus.
皮特 我这里一切就绪 你那怎么样
OK, Pete, I’m all set down here. You?
没问题 咱们只要把他困在这
Copacetic. Let’s just keep him tied up
直到州警♥察♥来就行了
till the state boys get here.
布奇·海恩斯的追捕仍在继续
The hunt continues for Butch Haynes
他于昨晚从
who escaped last night from
亨茨维尔最大的监狱逃脱
the maximum security unit over in Huntsville.
海恩斯 一米八六 168斤 棕发
Haynes, 6’1″, 185 pounds with brown hair,
携带武器 十分危险
is considered armed and dangerous.
-人们最后见到他的地方是…-您的衣服
– He was last seen in… – Here are the clothes.
但是巴兹现在一心看上一件
But Buzz has his heart set on a
明年万圣节的服装 半价哦
Halloween costume for next year. It is half off.
戴斯德莫纳以南4英里
Four miles south of Desdemona.
试图抓捕他…
Complicating attempts to catch him…
据称 海恩斯劫持了一名8岁男孩为人♥质♥
Haynes is believed to have an 8-year-old boy with him as hostage.
相关消息 今天 警方找到一具尸体…
In related story today, authorities have found the slain body…
咱们下次再买♥♥ 去车里等我 儿子
We’ll get it next time. Go wait in the car, son.
人♥质♥由海恩斯和跟他逃亡的狱友特里·皮尤劫持
Hostage taken by Haynes and his fellow escapee, Terry Pugh.
在后备箱中已找到他的尸体
Whose body was found in the trunk of his car.
被用于越狱的汽车
The car, believed to have been used in the prison escape
被遗弃至一个农场附近
was found discarded near a farm
而农场的车今早被窃
where another car was stolen this morning.
被窃车辆为新型黄色福特轿车
The stolen car is a late model yellow Ford sedan.
有看到该车辆的人 请联♥系♥警方
Anyone who spots it should contact law enforcement offiicials.
如我们所报道 特里·皮尤的尸体…
As we reported earlier, the body of Terry Pugh…
你真是我见过最友好的店员
You’re truly the friendliest clerk I ever met.
多谢光顾友好家
Thank you for shopping Friendly’s.
收到149号♥ 请保持 20
Copy, 149, hold your 20.
操
Damn!
什么 他妈的什么情况
What the…What the hell?!
他又回来了
He’s coming back!
快走开 不能两辆车都坏了
Get the hell out of there! We can’t lose both vehicles!
一开始我就觉得有问题
I knew something was wrong from the get-go.
看 他把小家伙留下了
Look, he left his little boy!
他偷了鬼马小精灵的衣服
He’s got the Casper costume! He stole it!
巴兹 你个小混♥蛋♥ 偷窃是犯罪
Buzz, you little shit! Shoplifting is a crime!
你自己选 巴兹
Up to you, Buzz!
你跑不掉的 小东西
You’ll never get away with this, you little mister!
看来你也不怎么友好啊
You ain’t so friendly.
把脏内♥裤♥脱了 穿上牛仔裤
Take them nasty skivvies off, put these jeans on.
-藏着什么呢 -一套小鬼的衣服
– What do you got there? – A ghost suit.
商店里的
From the store?
顺来的
You kiped it?
好吧 菲利普 穿上看看
Well, hell, Phillip, put it on.
你不生气吗
You ain’t mad?
咱们把话说明白 偷东西不好
Let’s understand each other. Stealing’s wrong, okay?
但如果你特别想要一个东西
But if there’s something you need bad
又没钱买♥♥的话
and you ain’t got the money…
悄悄拿一个也没什么关系
it’s okay to take a loaner on the item.
这就叫例外
It’s what you call an exception to the rule.
怎么了