This is not a penal escape situation.
而是追捕
This happens to be a manhunt.
而且拐弯抹角一点用都没有
And no talking around in circles is gonna fix all that.
-那什么有用 -我们这些鼻子灵敏
– And what will? – Us having a nose like a blue tick…
脑子活络 咖啡喝得多的人
…that’s a medulla with an antenna, and a lot of coffee.
有一堆条子要对付 你还浪费子弹在水塔上
We got a handful of caps, and you’re shooting water tanks.
他真是聪明 对吧 菲利普
He’s a smart guy, huh, Phillip?
该死
Goddamn!
好了 伙计们 够了 局长要工作了
Okay, boys, that’s enough! The chief’s got work to do!
那孩子说什么了吗
Did the kid say anything?
-早上好 瑞德 -早上好
– Good morning, Red. – Good morning.
-你觉得呢 -看着不错
– So, what do you think? – Looks good.
我们都为这个宝贝自豪
We’re very proud of this baby.
州长特别定制的
Governor specially ordered it
显贵们在达拉斯游♥行♥时就能用了
so dignitaries could ride in the parade in Dallas.
-你知道肯尼迪总统要来吗 -我听说了
– You know President Kennedy’s coming? – Yeah, so I heard.
最近技术 拥有一个超大引擎
Latest technology. Got an oversized engine,
全套烹饪设备 卧室
full kitchen, sleeping quarters.
还有枪架的位置
Got room for gun racks.
烤箱 冰箱 还有连接州长办公室的热♥线♥电♥话♥
Stove, fridge, even got a hotline phone to the governor’s office.
-好机器 -还有呢
– Fine piece of machinery. – And what’s more…
它一从达拉斯回来 就归你处置
…as soon as it’s back from Dallas, it’ll be at your requisition disposal.
适合应对许多状况 是个移♥动♥的指挥部
It’s perfect for lots of situations. It’s a headquarters on wheels.
我们要了
We’ll take it.
局长 别照相了 瑞德 不能这样
Chief? Stop taking pictures! Red, It’s just not possible.
州长明天游♥行♥时要用的
Governor’s gotta ride it in parade tomorrow.
他自己给了这次追捕优先权的
The governor himself gave this manhunt top priority.
但是 瑞德 听着 你得相信我 这真是 瑞德
But, Red. Listen, you gotta believe me. It’s just…Red?
-你叫什么 -迪克·萨特 我是司机
– What’s your name? – I’m Dick Suttle, I’m the driver.
不再是了 布拉德利
Not anymore. Bradley?
他必须跟车待在一起 瑞德
This man stays with his vehicle at all time, Red.
你知道怎么摆弄这些花哨的小玩意吗
You know how to work all the fancy gadgets on this contactor?
知道 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
好 上车吧
Okay, take a seat.
等一下 瑞德
Excuse me, Red.
这是鲍比·李 联邦调查局的专家
This here’s Bobby Lee. He’s a specialist with the feds.
他们想让他一起去
They want him to tag along.
拜托 瑞德 算我求你了
Please, Red, I’m begging you.
我怎么跟州长交代
What am I supposed to tell the governor?
你就说他派来的
Well, you tell him that Miss Sally Gerber over there…
莎莉·嘉宝小姐在随程监督
from his office, checked me out on this.
该死
Oh, hell.
等一下
Hello.
你来不来
You coming or aren’t you?
别刮花了 听见没 萨特 别刮花了
Not a scratch! You hear me, Suttle? Not a scratch!
卡车和拖车都是 记得给我打电♥话♥ 电♥话♥
On the truck! On the trailer! And you call me! You call me!
我们到底为什么停下来
Why the hell we stopping?
-你说你在这有个表哥 -那又怎样
– You said you had a cousin near here. – So?
打电♥话♥给他 看能不能让我们避避风头
So give him a call. See if we can shack there till things cool down.
他为什么把钥匙拿走了
Why’d he take the keys?
好让我不把他扔下
So I won’t leave him.
你会扔下他吗
Would you leave him?
当然会
Oh, yeah.
他肯定是搬走了
He must’ve moved.
也可能是我听不到他说话
Probably couldn’t have heard him anyways,
我他妈耳朵还在流血
my godam ear’s still bleeding.
-要是你再那样做… -什么
– You ever try that shit again… – What?
干嘛
What?
你这是在威胁我
You were starting to threaten me.
这不是威胁
It ain’t a threat.
这是事实
It’s a fact.
来 孩子 把着方向盘
Here, kid, take the wheel.
两秒钟后 我要打断你的鼻子
In two seconds, I’m gonna break your nose.
这是威胁
That’s a threat.
这是事实
And that’s a fact.
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you for that.
那是威胁
And that’s a threat.
你现在明白这两者的区别了吧
Beginning to understand the difference?
菲利普 听着 我要进去买♥♥烟
Okay, Phillip, listen up. I’m gonna run in and get some smokes.
-还有酒 -给 拿着
– Get beer. – Here, hold this.
-对准他的双眼之间 -怎么回事
– Point it right between his eyes. – What the hell?
他要是有多余动作 就开枪
If he so much as moves, you pull the trigger.
就这 看见了吗 把手指放在这
Right here, see? Put your finger on it.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子
You’re a fucking crazy man.
那是事实 你真上道
That’s a fact. I believe you’re getting the hang of this.
你好 汽水在哪
How do? Where’s your sodas?
热的在那
The hot ones are there.
凉的在后面的冰箱里
The cold ones are in the back, in the cooler.
你开过枪吗 小子
You ever shot a gun before, boy?
-把你屁♥股♥炸开花 -别说话 先生
– Knock you on your ass. – Quiet, mister.
不
No…
你以前从没开过枪
You ain’t never shot no gun before.
跟三个女的一起住 没有父亲
Living with three split-tails. No daddy around.
你长大后可能就是个娘炮知道吗
You’ll probably grow up queer, you know that?
现在
Now…
我要慢慢舒服的靠过来
I’m gonna lean up here real slow and easy.
好吗
Okay?
这样我们就能好好谈谈
Just so that we can talk.
就这样
There we go.
现在我们可以像男子汉那样对话了
Now we can have a real man-to-man.
你是个男子汉 对吧
You are a man, now, ain’t you?
这个行吗
Will this do it for you?
是的 就这个 再给我拿一盒幸运牌香烟
Yeah, this and a carton of Lucky Strikes right there.
你穿的小裤裤真可爱
Those are some real cute little underwears you got on there.
你妈妈把你名字绣在上面了吗
Your mama sew your name in them?
打头字母还是什么
Initials or anything?
我们来看看
Let’s see what you got down there.
有点小吧
Kind of puny, ain’t it?
手比眼睛快
The hand is quicker than the eye.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 真见鬼 没子弹
Son of a bitch. Hell’s bells, no shells.
再过来点 小子
Come on up here a little closer, boy.
-有0.38的弹夹吗 -有
– Those .38 shells you got up there? – Yeah.
给我一盒吧
Why don’t you give me a box?
我靠 天哪
Goddamn! Jesus!
天哪
Jesus!
来 小子
Here, boy.
都没事了 小子
All is forgiven, boy.
你最好给我过来 小子 你知道我会找到你的
You best come here, boy. You know I’m gonna find you.
小子 你最好祈祷我找不到你
Hey, boy, you best hope I don’t find you.
你要干什么 用那玩意打我吗
What’re you gonna do? Hit me with it?
但我们是朋友
But you and me are friends.
有电♥话♥吗
You got a phone?
没有
No.
进去躺着 我们离开之后再出来
Go inside, lie down till we’re gone.
你走不走
Well, you coming?
上车
Get in.
瑞德 我找到他们了
Red, I got a spot on them.
宾虚[德州]城外一间商店 离这50英里左右
A store outside of Ben Hur, about 50 miles from here.
好 把288公路上的路障往北挪50英里
Yeah. Well, move that roadblock on 288 50 miles north.
-你觉得他们会去那么远吗 -不知道 但他们也不知道
– Figure they got that far? – I don’t know. But they don’t either.
他们只是很高兴能逃出来
They’re just happy to be out.
对他们而言这不过是周末飙车
This is just ahigh-speed Sunday drive for them.
周末飙车 我喜欢这个说法
Sunday drive, I like that.
从没听你这么说过
I never heard you use that one before.
你有什么问题吗
Is something bothering you?
也许是杞人忧天 不过
It’s perhaps premature, but…
你有辅助路障计划以防他们分头逃跑吗
do you have an auxiliary roadblock plan for when they split up?
你为啥这么肯定他们会分开呢
What makes you so sure they’ll split up?
有什么想法你就说
If you got something in your craw, spit it out.
他们俩只是临时搭伙
Well, their situation is one of an accommodation.
我觉得他们不会一直在一起