– Some ladies here for the boat, sir. – Come along, then. Quickly, ladies!
请快点过来
Hurry! Come along, please.
去吧
Go along with you now.
小心脚步
Watch your step.
船上腾出点位置 脚下小心
Make room for them in the boat. Watch your step.
至少允许一袋行李吧?
But surely they’ll let us take just one bag.
不准带行李
No, dear. No bag.
我那些嫁妆
But there’s my trousseau.
全部家当都在这了
Everything we have is here.
非也
Not quite everything.
这里只有一个水手 应付不了吧
Say, we only got one sailor with us. That’s not enough to manage this boat.
等等
Hold it there!
停止下降!
Fast lowering!
– 怎么了? – 我们只有- 涸水手
– What’s the matter! – We only got one sailor on this boat!
有人能胜任吗?
Are there any spare hands here?
要的话 我去吧
I’ll go… if you like.
– 水手? – 我是游艇员
– Are you a sailor? – I’m a yachtsman.
能下去就去吧
If you can nip down that, you can go.
下面的 扔绳子过来
Below! Let’s have that line!
祝你好运
Right. Good luck.
降下
Lower away!
女士和小孩上船
Women and children to the boats!
女士小孩优先
Women and children first!
– 雷切尔 上船吧 – 必须上船 施特劳斯太太
– Rachael, get in the boat. – Mrs. Straus, you must.
上校 我和丈夫患难与共 怎能离开
I’ve always stayed with my husband, Colonel. Why should I leave him now?
理智一点
Please, be sensible.
嫁夫随夫 埃索多 我们一起这么多年了
We have been living together for many years, Isodor. Where you go, I go.
没人反对 老先生施特劳斯上船吧
Nobody would object to an old gentleman like Mr. Straus going in a boat.
– 我去问问船员 – 不了 我不占别人便宜
– I’ll ask the officer. – No. I will not go before the other men.
我们留下吧
We stay.
亲爱的 来吧
Come, my dear.
她说得对 我们也在一起吧
She’s right, you see. We’ll stay together, too.
她韶华已逝 你还年轻
But she’s old. You’re young. Please, darling…
我懂得照顾自己
I can look after myself.
我也懂
We both can.
小心脚步
Watch your step.
等等
Wait a minute!
他不行 限女士小孩
He can’t go. Women and children only.
当然可以 他只有十三岁
Of course he can go. He’s only 13.
好的 孩子 上去照顾你母亲
All right, son, go on. You can look after your mother.
退后 各位退后
Keep back, ladies and gentlemen! Keep back!
真荒唐!
It’s absurd!
在另一边 男女都可上同一条船
On the other side, the gentlemen are going in the boats with their ladies.
– 站这儿干啥? – 但…
– Why we’re standing here, I don’t know. – But…
有足够的救生船吗?
Will there be room in the boats for everybody?
当然够
Course there will.
– 去问问吧 – 有人叫我们在这等
– Oughtn’t we to ask? – Somebody said we had to wait here.
– 可能要上去 – 先生
– Perhaps we ought to go up top. – Sir!
请问我们要去哪里?
Please, sir, where are we to go?
把烟弄熄 你难道不懂规矩吗?
Put those cigarettes out! Don’t you know the rules?
汇报船长时要奏你们一折
I’ll have you on the Captain’s report!
跳板
Gangway!
你俩出来 快点
Come on, you two, out of it! Come on!
请让我留在船上
Please, let me stay in the boat!
各船员到船长舱报到
All officers must report to the Chief Officer’s cabin, sir.
女士上齐之前 男士止步
No men are allowed in these boats until all the women have gone!
快点 古根海姆先生 我找找你仆人
Mr. Guggenheim, hurry. I’ll see your valet knows where you are.
真不舒服 弄疼我了
This thing’s uncomfortable. It hurts.
– 请上去吧 – 叫我仆人过来
– You should really be up top, sir. – My valet. Send for my valet.
– 我可以上吗? – 上去吧
– May I go, too? – Yes, sir, in you go.
– 有位置吗? – 有 上船
– Room for me? – Yes, get in.
太太 晚上好 走对地方了
Evening, ma’am. I… I guess this is the best place to be.
开门
Open the gate!
开门!让我们过去!
Open the gate! Let us through!
你们在干什么?
‘Ere, what are you up to?
破坏公♥司♥财产要被拘捕的
I’ll have you arrested for damaging company property!
大伙撤 各自逃命吧
Lads, leave it now and try and save yourselves!
– 还没回应? – 没有
– Still no answer? – Not yet, sir.
– 发射剩余的火箭 – 遵命
– You’d better fire the rest of the rockets. – Aye aye, sir.
女士们 快点过来
Come along, please, ladies. Quickly now.
亲爱的 去吧
Come, my dear. It’s time for you to go.
再见
Goodbye.
愿主保佑你
God bless you.
保重 照顾珍宁
Take care of yourself. And Jeanie.
水手 男士上这船
Seamen to man this boat!
大伙 是我们的船
That’s us, mates!
准备降下
Off turns for lowering.
降下
Lower away.
只有十二人 可容纳四十人的
There’s only 12 in there. It should take 40.
干嘛不多载几个?大伙 走吧
Why not put some people in them? Come on, mate.
– 女士小孩上甲板 – 女士小孩上甲板
– Women and children up top! – All right. Women and children up top!
女士小孩上甲板!
Women and children only up top!
瞧 没救生船了
Look! Look! All the boats are gone!
只有四艘了
There’s only four!
应该还有
There must be more!
– 舵手… – 退后
– Quartermaster… – Stand back, sir.
那是最后一支了
That’s the last one, sir.
没有回应信♥号♥♥?
No reply to your signals?
没有 那些混球可能睡了
No, sir. The baskets must be asleep.
去默多克处报到 那边人手不够
Report to Mr. Murdoch. He’s short-handed.
遵命
Aye aye, sir.
老天爷帮帮我们!
God help you!
过来 别乱走
Now come along! Don’t hang about!
女士们 这边
This way, ladies!
只是暂时性的
It’s only for a short while!
你们的男人会没事的
Your men will be all right!
船长叫我来报到
Captain told me to report to you, sir!
你负责这船 小心 太多人了
Take charge of this boat. Watch yourself or she’ll swamp.
靠边!
Stand aside!
太太 若我有不测 请寄给我姐姐
Madam, please… If I don’t get through, will you send this to my sister?
– 上面有地址 – 请过来
– The address is on it. – Come along, please.
别忘了
Don’t forget…
等等
Just a minute, sir.
你也太悲观了
Bit pessimistic, aren’t you?
海水冰冷彻骨 人坚持不了多久
The sea’s freezing. A man won’t last long in that.
这次手气极坏
We’ve drawn a bad hand this time.
我很少输 能上到船的
I’ve never been a good loser. I intend to get into a boat.
那祝你好运
Then I wish you luck.
好了!
All right, that’s all!
没位置了!
No more room in this boat!
没位置了!
No more space in this boat!
– 去哪? – 那我们去哪?
– Where do we go?! – Where do we go, then!
– 那边 – 在另一头!
– Up there! – Up the other end!
准备下降!
Off turns for lowering!
– 准备好了吗? – 先生!
– You ready there? – Sir!
– 没其他人了吗? – 降下
– Is there… no-one else? – Lower away!
停!
Fast lowering!
降下!
Lower away.
菲利普 如何?
Well, Phillips?
没有新消息 喀尔巴阡号♥已全速前来
Nothing fresh, sir. Carpathia’s coming as fast as she can.
奥林匹克号♥问我们是否南下与它接头
The Olympic asked if we were steaming south to meet her.
法兰克福号♥还在追问 还不明所以
The Frankfurt keeps asking for details. They don’t seem to understand, sir!
也不能怪他们
It can’t be easy for them.
引擎室入水了 电力快没了
The engine room’s flooding. You won’t have power much longer.
– 通知喀尔巴阡号♥ – 好的
– Tell the Carpathia. – Yes, sir.
– 叫他们快马加鞭 – 好的
– Tell her to hurry. – Yes, sir.
舷梯都铺上毯子 正在准备寝室
I’ve got blankets piled at every gangway, and we’re preparing dormitories.
重组下等舱乘客
We’ll have to regroup the steerage passengers.
好的
All right.
等等 乘客留在自己的舱吧
Just a minute. Our own passengers will have to keep to their cabins.
已经够混乱了