Oh, I’m starvin’.
-我们出去吧 -好的
-Let’s get outta here. -OK.
好了 随它去吧
All right. Come on. Let it go.
笑一笑 我陪着你呢
Smile. You’re with me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
从车道上滚出去 老婆婆
Get off the road, grandma!
好了
Come on.
随它去吧 笑一笑 我陪着你呢
Let it go. Smile, you’re with me.
别这样
No.
我们去哪
Where we goin’?
一路向北
We’re headin’ north.
我拼命工作 夜以继日 不停不休
I’ve been killin’ myself at work. Nights, weekends.
甚至在家也工作 是布丽姬特的家
Even at home. Well, Bridget’s home.
我搬去和她住了
See, I moved in with her.
这正是我最大的失误
That was my big mistake right there.
我应该坚持原计划
I shoulda stuck with the plan.
我是说 那计划很奏效的
I mean, the plan was working.
讽刺的是 布丽姬特很喜欢计划
You know, the irony of it is that Bridget actually loves plans.
我们过去常常旅行
We used to go on these trips.
她会事无巨细的安排好一切
She would plan everything down to, like, the very last detail.
我是说
I mean, like,
包括最后停在哪个加油站都要计划好
including the gas station that we were gonna stop at.
我记得有一次…
I remember this one time…
“If You Leave Me Now” by Chicago♪woo no baby please don’t go♪
宝贝 请不要走
♪and if you leave me now♪
如果你现在离开我
♪you’ll take away the very heart of me♪
你将带走我的真心
♪woo no baby please don’t go♪
宝贝 请你别走
♪woo guy I just want you to stay♪
宝贝 我只是想你留下
♪a love like ours is love that’s hard to find♪
我俩的爱 是极难寻觅的爱
♪how could we let it slip away♪
我们怎能让它溜走
♪we’ve come too far to leave it all behind♪
我们却走得太远而遗弃了它
♪how could we end it all this way♪
我们怎能让它就这样结束
♪when tomorrow comes we’ll both regret♪
当明天来临
♪the things we said today♪
我俩会因今天说过的话而后悔
我们在阿什兰
…we were in Ashland, right?
我们在快捷旅店
We were at this B&B station, right?
然后开始下雨了
And it starts raining, right?
那可不是一般的雨
And I’m not talkin’ about regular rain.
是倾盆大雨
It was like torrential-downpour rain.
然后布丽姬特想到了一个好主意
So Bridget comes up with this great idea, right?
把车停到洗车房♥
Park the car in the car wash.
因为下雨了谁会来洗车?
Because who’s gonna wash their car when it’s raining?
一起来
Come on.
你想要点什么吗
Do you want something?
就…就随便买♥♥点什么
Just… just pick something.
你把整个商店都买♥♥了吗
Did you buy the whole store?
要馅饼吗
Want some pie?
要薯条吗
You want some Cheetos?
看月亮
Oh, look at the moon.
我们停车吧
Let’s pull over.
-你爱他吗 -彼得?
-Did you love him? -Peter?
不
No.
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
你爱布丽姬特吗
Do you love Bridget?
-是的 也许 -到底爱不爱?
-Yeah, I guess so. -Well, do you or don’t you?
应该是爱吧
I thought I did.
如果不是爱 也很近似于爱
Well, if it wasn’t love, it was a lot like it.
好吧 我不知道 说出来显得很傻
OK, now I don’t know. Sounds stupid when I say it out loud.
说实话 如果你不愿意变傻
Honestly, if you’re not willing to sound stupid,
你就不配恋爱
you don’t deserve to be in love.
-拿着这个 -什么
-Take this. -What?
那是什么
What was that?
-什么 -那个
-What? -That.
我什么都没听到
I didn’t hear anything.
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪 没事吧?
Oh, my God. Are you OK?
奥利 你还好吗
Ollie, are you all right?
我快冻僵了…
OK, I’m freezing…
-你偷看我 -不 我没有
-Whoa, you just looked. -No, I didn’t.
-你说你不会看 -我没看 走吧
-You said you weren’t gonna look. -I didn’t look. Go.
我看了
I looked.
-不错 -闭嘴
-Ooh, looking good. -Shut up.
非常好
Ooh, very nice.
你这是在占我便宜 快点
You’re just taking advantage of me right now. Come on.
好了 快门会延迟四十秒
OK, the shutter’s gonna stay open for 40 seconds.
-你要一动不动 好吗 -好
-You have to keep very still, OK? -OK.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-Are you ready? -Ready.
真冷
It’s cold.
-嗨 -别动
-Hi. -No moving.
-你在动 -我情不自禁
-You’re moving. -I can’t help it.
伙计们 能到外面谈下吗
Folks, can I talk to you out here for a second?
伙计们
Folks.
伙计们 这可是国家公园
Folks, this is a national park.
你们穿上衣服 回到车里
Why don’t you get back in your clothes, back in your car
开回高速上去
and back on the highway.
祝你们愉快
Have a nice day.
我得走了
I gotta go.
好吧
Ok.
我们要在纽约开大型的风投会议
So anyway, we got this big VC meeting in New York.
我要做商品演示
Gotta put on this big dog and pony show.
-你知道风投是什么吧? -不知道
-You know what VC is, right? -No.
风险投资 就是巨额现金流
It’s venture capital. It’s like a big influx of cash,
用来切实地帮助我们公♥司♥成长
to really help us grow our business.
听起来很刺♥激♥
It sounds exciting.
-我拿这个 -我来 我来
-I’ll grab this. -I got it, I got it.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码了
You got my number.
你也有我的了
And you’ve got mine.
是的
Yes, I do.
我会告知你纽约那事的进展
So I’ll let you know how things go… in New York.
好 好的
Oh, yeah, yeah. Good.
我还有一些…
I’ve still got some…
感情要去梳理一下
some, like, feelings to sort through.
-关于 -布丽姬特?
-About… -Bridget?
是的
Yeah.
我没忘记 是”布丽姬特”
I didn’t forget. It’s “Bridget.”
-我… -没关系
-I… It’s… -It’s OK.
-真的吗 -是的
-Is it? -Yeah.
我遇见了一个人
I met someone.
你遇见了一个人?
You met someone?
是的 我是说
Yeah, I mean, it’s not
倒也不是说我们会结婚 只是…
like we’re getting married or anything, but…
等等 我…我有点不明白
Wait, I’m… I’m confused.
是…另一个人吗 不是那个作家?
This… this is someone different? Not the writer guy?
不是 是另一个人 新认识的
Yeah, no, a different guy. A new guy.
另一个人?
A different guy?
怎么了?
What?
我没…你知道 这…
I don’t… You know, it’s…
谢谢
Thank you.
那么…
So…
别说
Don’t.
你会毁了这感觉
You’ll ruin it.
走吧 我厌烦你了
Get outta here, I’m sick of you.
逐条讲清楚 保持节奏
Pitch and go. Pitch and go, keep up the pace.
没什么大不了的
It’s not a big deal.
抱歉 这次会议很重要
I’m sorry. It actually is quite a big deal.
但也别说太快
But don’t go too fast.
奥利 你说太快的时候声音就发抖
Ollie, you get really jittery when you go too fast.
我需要确保
And I need to make sure
你不会用一种
that you don’t speed through the whole thing
无人能懂的方式把演示匆匆说完
in such a way that nobody understands exactly what you’re saying.
因为我们投入了很多时间