No, just take it. Seriously,
我觉得不好意思 拿走吧
I feel bad. Take it.
-这是你的 -你知道你想要它
-It’s yours. -You know you want it.
-我很想要 -拿去吧 给
-I do want it. -Take it. Here.
-当真吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
真不敢相信你真的拿了
Can’t believe you just took it.
机场
Airport.
兄弟 兄弟 这是我想要的
Dude. Dude, this is what I want.
就是像这样的 像蝙蝠侠一样全黑的
Exactly like this. All black like Batman.
-很酷 -是啊
-Very cool. -Yep.
你要干什么
What are you doin’?
试驾 坐到后边去 兄弟
Test-driving. Hop in the back, dude.
你也应该弄一个 就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾
Yo, you should get one, too, like Batman and Robin.
除了不要穿紧身衣
Except without the tights.
这就像 你要把它停在哪里呢
It’s like… Where you gonna park it?
这个东西吗 任何我想的地方
This thing? Wherever I want.
我们的钱不够
We’re not in the money yet.
你听见你弟弟说的了 对吧
You heard your brother, all right.
我是说 我们在纽约会很吃得开的
I mean, we wow ’em in New York,
这完全在掌控之内
it’s a lock.
来吧 上来吧
Come on, hop in.
你知道吗 我要
You know what? I’m gonna
留下来处理些事情
stick around here and finish some stuff up.
你放松下来 好吗
Would you relax, please?
兄弟 想开点儿 你让我很不高兴
Dude, take a step back, man. You’re startin’ to depress me.
休息一个周末
Go take a weekend off.
为自己做些什么 好吗
Do somethin’ for yourself, all right?
真漂亮
Beautiful.
-真迷人 -来吧 黑利
-Gorgeous. -Come on, Hailey.
等等 黑利
Wait. Hailey!
黑利 等一下 宝贝
Hailey, hold on. Sweetie.
天呐 你们开什么玩笑 去找个房♥间
Oh, my God, are you guys kidding? Get a room.
我情不自禁 他太性感了
Oh, I can’t help it, he’s so hot.
你好 艾米丽
Hi. Emily.
感谢上帝你怀孕的时候不可能再怀上了
Oh, thank God you can’t get pregnant when you’re pregnant.
那么 你和本约会了吗
So, you and Ben went on a little date?
是的 我们一起吃了午餐
Yeah. We had lunch.
感觉不错
It was nice.
你只会告诉我这么多 是吗
That’s all I’m gonna get outta you, isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 那我也许该回去工作了
Well, then I should probably get back to work.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, hon.
再见 性感的男人
Bye, sexy.
-再见 -再见
-See ya. -Bye.
午餐 怎么了 你不喜欢他吗
Lunch? What’s the matter? You don’t like him?
你为什么要那么说呢
Why do you say that?
就因为我们没有立刻上♥床♥吗
Just ’cause we didn’t jump right into the sack?
什么是上♥床♥
What’s jumpin’ in the sack?
那是人们野餐时候玩儿的游戏 亲爱的
It’s a game people play at picnics, honey.
我拍婚纱照 新闻头版照
I do weddings, head shots,
婴儿照 你知道 是为了挣钱
baby showers. You know, for the money.
我在聚会上认识了一个女孩儿
But I met a girl at a party,
她有一间私人画室
she owns a gallery,
她说可以让我在那里展出我的作品
and she said she might show my work there, so…
真是太酷了 那张你是怎么照的
That’s really cool. How’d you do that?
打开快门 让相机保持不动
You leave the shutter open. The hard part’s staying still,
不然照出的东西就和背景里的车一样模糊
otherwise you’re just a blur like the cars in the background.
我去洗把脸
I’m gonna go splash some water on my face.
随便一点儿
So make yourself at home.
等等 他就坐在你的门阶上等吗
Wait, he just landed on your doorstep?
甜心 那很完美
Honey, that’s perfect.
不要这么兴奋 他住在四百英里以外
Don’t get excited, he lives 400 miles away.
艾米丽 不要这么挑剔
Emily. Let’s not get picky.
我现在一点魅力都没有
And I couldn’t look less sexy.
得了 你很迷人
Stop it. You’re gorgeous.
他已经对你采取行动了吗
Has he put the moves on you yet?
他不是那种人
He’s not the type.
某人要做♥爱♥了
Someone’s gonna have sex.
嘘 你能听停下吗
Shh! Will you stop it!
我要走了 祝我好运吧
I gotta go. Wish me luck.
你不需要好运 打电♥话♥给我
You don’t need it. Call me.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
我是指 她有自己的生意
I mean, she owned a business, right?
就像 卖♥♥古董 而且她
Like, selling antiques. And she
曾经是市长的智囊团的一员
used to work for the mayor’s office as an advisor.
但是她说她并不喜欢那工作
But she said she didn’t like it.
哇 已经有两项事业了
Wow, two careers already.
是的 所以我觉得她会明白的
Yeah. So I thought that she would understand,
你知道 工作一旦开始
you know, the kinda work that
就必须全身心投入
you gotta put in when you’re first startin’ out.
但是
But…
她说她不要在优先度名单上
She said that she couldn’t be number three or number four
排第三或第四
on someone’s list of priorities.
她说她可以排第二
She said she could be number two,
但第一不能是兜售尿布
but not if number one was selling diapers.
嗨 是我 打来八卦一下进展
Hi. It’s me calling to see how things are going.
嗨 喂
This is… Hi. Hello?
工作上的事 失陪一下
It’s a work-related call. I’ll just be one second.
嗯 你能…请确认底片明天
Yes, can you get the? Please figure out if the negatives
能否准备备好
are gonna be ready by tomorrow.
-什么事 -进展如何
-What?! -How’s it going?
-没进展 -肯定有戏
-It’s not. -It’ll be fine.
只要你不♥穿♥那件橘色运动衫
As long as you’re not wearing that orange sweatshirt.
别再打过来了
Don’t call back here.
抱歉 我只是…
Sorry about that, I just…
-你要去哪 -你喜欢煎薄饼吗
-Where are you going? -What’s your stance on pancakes?
很喜欢
I’m pro pancakes.
你想好要点什么吗?
Do you know what you’re gonna have yet?
我没法…
I just can’t…
无法决定想要什么
I can’t decide what to get.
好了 奥利 随它去吧
Come on, Ollie, you gotta just let it go.
笑一笑 有我陪着你呢
Smile. You’re here with me.
这才对 就像这样
There it is. That’s the one.

Hi.
天哪 吉娜 你好 最近怎样
Oh, my God, Gina, hi! How are you?
我很好 你呢
I’m good, how are you?
很好 好久不见了
I’m good. It’s been such a long time.
是的 很久了
Really long, yeah.
-我一直想给你打电♥话♥ -我也是
-I’ve been meaning to call you. -Me too.
真希望我们能聚在一起畅谈
I was hoping that we could actually get together and talk a bit.
-是啊 肯定很有意思 -很好
-Yeah, that would be great. -It’d be good.
你给过服务员的小费吗
Do you have a coupla bucks for the waitress?
嗨 艾米丽
Emily. Hi.
-嘿 -那个…
-Hey. -Uh, it’s…
-还顺利吗 过得好吗 -很好
-How’s everything? How are you? -I’m good.
-是吗 很好吗 -是的
-Yeah? You’re good? -Yeah.
哦 太好了
Oh. Great.
我本想从偷偷走开 但是又想
I was gonna sneak on by, but then I thought,
我看到你了 所以可能你也看到我和…
I saw you, so you probably saw me and…
我没看到 你们都跟我打招呼太好了
Yeah, no, it’s good that you both said hi.
我就知道她对那件事不介意了
I knew that she’d be fine with it.
我是说 都已经是往事了
I mean, it’s been a long time.
是啊 很高兴见到你们
Yeah, no, I’m glad you sa…
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
-我是奥利弗 -彼得
-Oliver. -Peter.
-奥利弗 -你好 很高兴再看到你
-Oh. Oliver. -Hey. Good to see you again.
我们该走了 我们还想赶…
Um, you know, we should probably go if we’re gonna catch that…
好的
Oh. You’re right.
-艾米丽 保重 -保重 很高兴见到你
-Emily, take care. -Yeah, take care. It was good to see you.
-再见 -见到你真好
-Bye. -Nice meeting you!
饿死我了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!