I wish I had an old friend that looked like that.
他真帅
He’s gorgeous.
得了 你没戏了
Come on, give it up.
我希望你能
Very carefully, I want you
非常小心的朝吧台的方向后退
to move backwards in the direction of the bar.

Hello?
艾伦 是我
Ellen, it’s me.
你想怎么样 奥利弗
What do you want, Oliver?
听着 我在好莱坞参加派对
Listen, I’m at this big Hollywood party
而且我刚刚还遇到了
and I just ran into that…
你喜欢的那个白人说唱帅哥
the white rapper guy you like.
是埃米纳姆吗 不会吧
Eminem? No way!
听着 我正坐在吧台旁边
So listen. So I’m sitting at the bar, right?
和他聊天
And we’re talking.
现在他开始上下来回的摸我的大腿
And outta nowhere he starts running his hand up and down my leg.
新年快乐 艾伦
Happy New Year, Ellen.
你真是一个混♥蛋♥ 奥利弗
You’re such a dick, Oliver!
-谢谢 -埃米纳姆在这儿吗
-Thank you. -Eminem’s here?
他在跟谁说话呢 跟她吗
Who’s he talking to? Her?
和别人
Some guy.
-现在他在跟她说话 -她刚刚吻了他
-Now he’s talking to her. -She just kissed him.
吻了谁
Kissed who?
彼得 她正在吻彼得
Peter. She’s kissing Peter.
他也吻她了吗
Is he kissing her back?
对不起 我没听清
I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you.
你刚才说你是卖♥♥尿布的
It sounded like you said you sell diapers.
你在这里啊
There you are!
过来
Come on.
把你的手放在我的屁♥股♥上
Put your hands on my ass.
一定会惹毛他的
That’ll really get him.
你想让我把手放在你的屁♥股♥上吗
Do you want me to put my hands on your ass?
-你还好吗 -是的
-You all right? -Yeah.
我要去 我要去洗手间
I’m gonna go… I’m gonna go to the ladies’ room.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
全都到这儿来
Come on in here, y’all!
马上要到新年了 你们都知道该如何庆祝
Cause this is New Year’s, and y’all know how this goes.
我们一起来 开始倒数了
Here we go. It’s time for the countdown.

10…
九 八 七 六 五 四
9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4…
三 二 一
3, 2, 1!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
-很明显 -嘘
-Clearly… -Shh!
-很明显 你不是粉丝 -嘘
-Clearly, you’re not a fan of… -Shh!
-你是 -我很认真
-You’re cl… -I’m serious.
我的邻居们是 就像
My neighbors are, like,
一群神经错乱的人
flip-out kind of people.
好的 够了
OK, that’s enough.
我有个问题 说真的
Having a problem. Seriously.
-你还好吗 -我很好
-You OK? -I’m fine.
奥利弗 你家被人偷了
Oliver. You’ve been robbed.
-我要搬家了 -是吗
-I’m moving. -You are?
是的 我告诉过你
Yeah. I told you.
你告诉过吗
You did?
说的很正式 停电了
It’s official. The power’s off.
你什么时候告诉过我
When did you tell me?
之前
Earlier.
我的生意 在圣弗朗西斯科
My business. It’s in San Francisco.
你什么时候离开
When are you leaving?
明天
Tomorrow.
-奥利 -怎么了
-Ollie. -Yeah?
很好 谢谢
Ah, nice. Thank you.
这张照片是我拍的
Hey, I took this.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你把它洗出来了
You framed it.
是的 我很喜欢它
Yeah, I liked it.
你洗出了我拍的照片
You framed my picture.
是一幅好照片
It’s a good picture.
正当我开始喜欢你的时候 你却要搬走了
Just when I’m starting to like you, you’re moving away.
我能告诉你一些事情吗
Can I tell you something?
我觉得 现在是时候
I think that… that it’s time that…
我觉得是时候不再做
I think it’s time that I stop…
别人的
being somebody’s…
女朋友了
girlfriend.
等一下 就一下
Hold on one second. Just one sec.
别动
Don’t move.
艾米丽
Emily?
艾米丽
Emily?
你没事吧
You OK?
你想吐吗
You gonna throw up?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我回来了
I’m home.
对不起我回来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
公♥司♥有事耽搁了
I got hung up at the office.
跟休吉的会计打电♥话♥来着
On the phone with some bean-counters from Huggies.
-你拿酒了吗 -什么
-Did you remember the wine? -The what?

The wine.
我忘了 你等着
I forgot. You know what?
我这就去拿
I’ll get it right now.
不用麻烦了 我已经拿来了
Don’t bother, I already picked it up.
为什么一开始你不问我是不是拿到了呢
Why’d you ask me if I got it in the first place?
因为我知道你不会记得我问过你
Because I knew you wouldn’t remember that I asked you.
我知道你会忘的
I knew you’d forget it.
那么 你自信的预言实现了
Well, that’s something of a self-fulfilling prophecy then, huh?
你知道吗 奥利弗
You know what, Oliver?
你从来不在这里
You’re never here.
就算你人在这里 你心也不在这里
And even when you are here, you’re still not here.
我现在就在这里
I’m here right now.
你看见我的红色衬衣了吗
You seen my red shirt?
再也不能这样了 奥利
I can’t do it anymore, Ollie.
不能怎样了
Can’t do what?
这样
This.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我不知道 奥利 我只是
I don’t know, Ollie, I just…
我想我们应该分开一段时间
I think we need to take a break.
你介意我拿这个吗
Do you mind if I just?
对不起 我本来
Oh, I’m sorry. I was…
我本来要拿的那张的
I was gonna get that.
-可这还有 -是的
-Well, there’s a bunch more. -Right.
你想要做交易吗
You wanna trade?
不 谢谢 我只想要这个
No, thanks, I’m gonna take this one.
我明白了 你知道这是进口的
So I see you knew it was the import.
非常狡猾 非常奸诈
Very sneaky. Very sly.
B面是原声的
It’s got the acoustic B-side.
是的 还有附赠的单曲
Yes, and a bonus track.
所以你明白我的难题了
So you see my dilemma.
我不可能让你
I can’t possibly allow you
带着最后一版走出这个商店
to walk out of this store with the last copy.
我不会直接走出去 我会先付钱的
I’m not just gonna walk out. I’m gonna pay for it first.
等一下 我认识你吗
Wait a minute. Don’t I know you?
省掉你搭讪的话 这给你吧
Oh, jeez, spare me the pickup line. Here.
不 我并不是想搭讪 我确实认识你
No, it wasn’t a pickup line. I do know you.
米歇尔的婚礼 米歇尔·福斯特
Michelle’s wedding. Michelle Foster.
我跟她的丈夫是一个学校的
I went to school with her husband.
是的 等等 你叫本什么来着
Oh. Yeah, wait. Ben something.
是的 本·米勒 没错
That’s right. Ben Miller. That’s right.
你是
And you are…
艾米丽
…Emily.
-给你 -不 我不能要
-Here. -No, I couldn’t.
来吧 就拿着吧
Come on, just take it.
真的吗 这是你的
Really, it’s yours.
不 拿走吧 真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!