Hi, Oliver.
-克莉丝汀 -我继母
-Christine. -My stepmother.
准备好去古根海姆了吗[博物馆]
So, you ready for some Guggenheim?
那个…
You know what? Can I…
我不去博物馆你看行吗
Would you mind if I skipped the museum?
艾米 克莉丝汀可是请假来的
Oh, Em, Christine took off work.
我知道 很抱歉 只是…
I know. I’m sorry, it’s just…
你介意我告诉他们吗
Would you mind if I tell them?
不介意 说吧
No, not at all. Go ahead.
奥利弗今天要去拿检查结果
Oliver is getting some test results back today,
他想让我陪他一起去
and he was just wondering if I could go with him.
这段时间很难熬 没关系的
It’s a scary time. It’s OK.
-不会花太长时间的 -不用担心
-So… It won’t take long. -Oh, don’t you worry about that.
不着急时间 慢慢来
You take as long as you need.
肯定没有问题的
I’m sure everything will turn out fine.
放心吧
You’ll see.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-那就一会见吧 -好
-I’ll see ya later? -OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 刚才那种事一点都不好玩
You know, stuff like that’s not even funny.
给别人第一印象只有一次机会
You only get one chance to make a first impression.
你干嘛介意我爸爸对你的印象
What do you care what my dad thinks?
万一我们互相看对眼了
What if we hit it off,
擦出点火花什么的
become a thing or something?
你那是什么表情
What was that?
你我之间永远不会有火花的
You and I would never become a thing.
好吧 看来你自我感觉相当良好啊
OK, you really think pretty highly of yourself, don’t you?
首先 我明显知道你是一个
First of all, why would I get mixed up with a guy
只要有女人送上门就不会拒绝的人
who I know firsthand will jump into an airplane bathroom
我为什么会和你在一起
with the first girl that comes a-knockin’?
送上门的就是你自己
That was with you!
就因为我和你嘿♥咻♥过
You don’t wanna get mixed up with me
所以不想和我在一起吗
because I slept with you?
第二 你根本不是我喜欢的类型
Second of all, you’re not even close to being my type.
反正我也不找女朋友 所以…
Well, I’m not lookin’ for a girlfriend anyway, so…
第三 你还有可能是同性恋
And thirdly, it turns out you might be gay.
我是说 我想找女朋友
I mean, I want a girlfriend.
算了 事业第一 懂吗
Whatever. Just first things first, you know?
-什么事业 -我不知道
-What things? -I don’t know.
订个计划 把事情都安排稳当了
Make a plan and get all my ducks in line.
你是说把事情都安排”妥当”了吗
You mean ducks in a row?
对 是”妥当”
Yes, I mean ducks in a row.
安排什么呢
Well, what ducks are those?
就那些事儿呗
Like the normal kinda ducks.
工作 事业 房♥子 将来
Like, job, career, house, future.
然后呢
And what? Then the girl
你的梦中情人就会找到你吗
of your dreams will just come and find you?

Yep.
我会找到她 我们会互相寻找
I’ll find her. We’ll find each other.
别担心我和我梦中情人了 行吗
Don’t worry about me and girls, OK?
我能搞定
I do all right.
过来
Here.
你干什么 住手 走了
What’s that? Stop. Get outta here.
你也不是没有吸引力嘛
You’re not unattractive.
你知道现在是下午吧
You do realize it’s the middle of the afternoon, right?
再来两杯吗
Two more?
你知道吗 我今天还有事 所以…
You know what? I still got stuff to do today, so…
我也是
So do I.
这样 都换成双份[酒精纯度]
You know what? Make ’em doubles.
已经是双份了
They are doubles.
26块
26.
我来付
You know what? I got it.
-我知道 -你知道
-I know. -You know.
你知道 我不是介意付钱
You know what? I don’t mind paying,
但我很讨厌你默认我就应该付钱
but I hate the fact that you assume that I’m paying.
那太…我是说 起码装个样子嘛
That’s just… I mean, at least make a move.
假装你要付钱也行啊
Like, make the reach for it or something.
如果你没安排妥当怎么办
What if you don’t get your ducks in a row?
我一定会安排’稳当’…”妥当”的
I’ll get my ducks in a row. In a line.
要是花上20年呢
What if it takes 20 years?
不会花20年的 也就是五年
It’s not gonna take 20 years. It’s gonna take five years.
可能六年 最多了
Six, maybe. Max.
你还没有工作呢
You don’t even have a job.
你连工作的影儿都没见着
You don’t even have an inkling of a job.
这可不对
See, that’s not true.
我对与互联网有关的
I’m kinda interested in all the stuff
所有东西都很感兴趣
going on with the Internet.
很好 以后会大有作为的
Well, that’s good. I hear that’s gonna be huge.
-没错 -当然
-It will be. -I’m sure.
-你是在讽刺我吗 -没有
-Are you being sarcastic? -No!
我是觉得你到时候一定是钻石王老五
I think you’re gonna be beating away chicks with a stick.
你宁愿相信六年后
Do you really think that six years from now,
一个我这样的人
a guy like me, with a job,
可以住洋♥房♥♥开靓车 工作在手前途不愁
a house, a car, a nice car, and a future,
也不相信我能找到
you think I’m gonna have a
一个爱我的女人吗
problem findin’ somebody to fall in love with me?
我觉得你这方面问题很大
Oh, I think you’re gonna have a big problem.
你…
You…
你干什么
What are you doing?
好吧 我把我父母的电♥话♥号♥写下来
All right. I am writing down my parents’ phone number.
-你和你父母一起住吗 -不是
-You live with your parents? -No.
是 但是六年后我就不一起住了
Yes. But not in six years, I won’t.
六年跟这个有什么关系吗
What does six years have anything to do with it?
有关系 你让我写完
Yeah, well, if you let me finish,
这个就是我的意思
it’s my whole… it’s my whole point.
从今天起 六年后 打这个电♥话♥
Six years from now, you call this phone number,
我父母会接 你问他们怎么找我
my parents will answer the phone. You ask ’em how to reach me.
他们会给你电♥话♥号♥
They’ll give you the number.
之后你打给我
Then you call my house,
当我漂亮的老婆接了电♥话♥之后
and when my beautiful wife answers the phone,
就可以问她怎么把欠我的20块钱还给我
then you can ask her where to send the 20 bucks you owe me.
20块钱 我以为你是个商业能人呢
20 bucks? I thought you were gonna be some hotshot business guy.
好吧 50
Fine. 50.
-50元巨款 -50就50
-50 big ones. -50 it is.
你这是在等圣诞节再拍吗
Any time before Christmas.
-我要省胶片 -省下来干嘛
-I’m saving my film. -For what?
旅行吗 这就是你的旅行
For your trip? This is your trip.
你正享受呢
It’s happening right now.
别 小心点
Don’t. Be careful.
这可是我的圣诞礼物 所以别…
I got it for Christmas, so don’t…
别 别拍我
Oh, no. You’re not shooting me.
每个我留下印迹的地方
Oh. All the places I’ve traveled.
很好 老妈会很喜欢的
Nice. Mom’s gonna love that one.
活跃点 表现自然一点
Look alive. Look, act really natural in your surrounding.
来张性感的 让我们瞧瞧奥利性感的模样
Look sexy. Let’s see Ollie being sexy.
太棒了
Ooh, I like it.
来一个 太棒了
There you go. That’s good.
很好
Yeah!
与大树基情相拥 很好
Make love to the tree. Yeah!
给我
Now give it to me.
给我相机
Give me the camera.
给我相机行吗
Would you give me the camera?
-照完了吗 -胶卷用完了
-Are you done? -You’re out of film.
别啊
No.
-你怎么能照了一卷呢 -你太上相了
-How did you shoot a whole roll? -You’re very shootable.
我说了我在省胶片的
Did I not just say I’m saving the film?

Hey.
-你胶卷买♥♥的对吗 -我不知道
-Did you get the right film? -I don’t know.
是400倍感光的吗
400 speed?
不知道 我就随便买♥♥了个
I don’t know, I just got film.
-找零钱了吗 -闭嘴吧 给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!