Oh, no, no. I wasn’t speaking to you. Sorry.
你准备好了吗 我来报号♥码
OK, you ready? Here it is.
我忘记号♥码了 找那个号♥码
I forgot the number. Find the number.
-等一下 我在找 -她在找了
Hold on, I’m looking, I’m looking. -She’s looking, she’s looking.
大喜日子啊
Big day!
你准备好了吗 先生
Are you ready, gentlemen?
好了吗
Ready? Yeah.
-很好 -那我们开始吧
-All right. -Let’s get started.
你好
Hello?
亲爱的 你还好吗 需要我叫医生吗
Honey, are you OK? Shall I call a doctor?
我去叫人来帮你 去叫人来帮帮她
I’ll get somebody to help you. Go get somebody to help her.
-打九一一 -给她点冰块
-Call 9-1-1. -Just get her some ice…
你还好吗
Are you OK?
-我来吧 -我知道那里有个医生
-I got it. I got her. -I’m sure there’s a doctor…
-我来吧 没事的 -好吧
-I got her. It’s fine. -OK.
-你还好吗 -没事
-You OK? -Yeah.
-你来干什么 -对不起 我得走了
-What are you doing here? -I’m so sorry. I have to go.
对不起 你是来送冰块的吗
Excuse me, are you here with the ice?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我有你的电♥话♥ 我只是
I had your number and I just…
我打到咨♥询♥台找到了你的地址
I called Information and got your address.
咨♥询♥台还真是会泄露资讯
Wow. Information sure gives out a lot of information.
-我自己来 -好的
-I got this. -All right.
好了 谢谢 你的头还好吗
It’s good, thanks. Is your head OK?
奥利 大家都在等你 孩子
Ollie! We’re waiting on you, son.
好的
Yes.
你必须走了 我也要走了
You should go. I’m gonna go.
奥利弗
Oliver.
来了
Ok.
艾米丽
Emily.
不要
No.
太晚了 我…
It’s too late. I’m too…
奥利弗
Oliver!
你搞什么
What’s going on?
你没有来晚
You’re not too late.
不是我结婚 是我妹妹
I’m not getting married, my sister is.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re such a dick!
我们走 别管他了 都进来吧
Let’s go. Let’s start without him, you guys. Come on.
我们走
Let’s go.
别说
Don’t.
你会毁了这感觉
You’ll ruin it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!