At $21,000, $21,000.
两万五千
Twenty-five!
两万五千
Twenty-five thousand,
通道上的先生再次出价两万五千美元
$25,000 now on the aisle again.
两万五千 没有人出两万六千吗
Twenty-five thousand. Twenty-six?
没人加价吗
All through at 25?
两万五千美元 两万五千两次
At $25,000, now bidding at 25, all through.
两万五千美元 最后一次 成交
Twenty-five thousand dollars, fair warning. Sold for $25,000.
恭喜您先生
Congratulations, sir, you
您刚从一位音乐家手里夺走了一把好琴
just took a quality violin from a real musician.
朱丽
Jules!
朱丽 等等
Jules, hold on!
能不能请您把出租车让给我
Would you mind waiting a minute, please?
-等等 -谢谢
– Hold on. – Thank you.
你想干什么 你想要我♥干♥什么 罗伯特
What is it? What is it that you want… Robert?
你想让我告诉你什么
What is it that you want me to tell you?
告诉你我一直爱着你
That I’ve always loved you,
但是却无法
but I’m just incapable
用你想要的方式向你表现出来吗
of showing you in the way you’d like me to?
事实是 我不知道
Here’s the truth: I don’t know.
我不知道是否爱你 我不知道
I don’t know if I love you, I don’t know if I don’t.
我不知道我的感受 我不知道
I don’t know how I feel. I don’t.
请让我静一静
You need to leave me alone.
是谁
Who is it?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
进来吧
Come on in.
你脑子里在想什么 罗伯特
What were you thinking, Robert?
牺牲了你的婚姻 牺牲了我们的乐团
Compromising your marriage, our quartet,
为了什么 就为了和女人鬼混吗
for what, for a fuck?
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
背着我和朱丽叶偷偷摸摸出去
Oh, sneaking around with Juliette behind my back.
想操纵我妻子与我反♥目♥成仇
Trying to manipulate my wife against me.
别犯傻 没人想要摆布你
Don’t be ridiculous. Please, no one is trying to manipulate you.
你做得太过火了
You just went too far.
得有个人让你恢复理智 仅此而已
Somebody had to bring you back to your senses, that’s all.
事实上 我正在恢复理智
Actually, my senses are coming back to me
这是这么长时间以来的第一次
for the first time in a very long time.
真的吗
Really?
留在一个不受器重的地方吗
Stay someplace where I’m not respected?
已经到头了
That’s over.
你是个出色的小提琴手
You’re a great violinist.
我喜欢与你一起演奏 真的喜欢
I love playing with you, I truly do.
但你无法领导一个四重奏乐团
You can’t lead a quartet, man.
你还不够自律
You’re not sufficiently disciplined…
你觉得你比我
You think you’re better…
-不够有动力 -更强
– not motivated. – than me.
你没有领袖的气质
You just don’t have that in you,
这没关系 完全可以
and it’s fine. It’s perfectly fine.
你认为你自己比我强
You think you’re better than me.
我什么时候这样说了
When did I say that?
你错了
You’re wrong.
执念地练习
You know, practicing obsessively
不会使你的演奏变得完美
doesn’t make your playing perfect.
只会让生活毫无意义
It actually sucks the life right out of it.
让它变得僵硬 单调
It’s rigid and… and monotonous,
同时 同时自恋又毫无突破
and, and self-loving, and safe.
天啊 罗伯特 不要这么幼稚好吗
Jesus, Robert, would you stop being so childish?
拜托 我知道这段时间挺难熬的
Please. Yeah, I know it’s a challenging period…
整个乐团都按照你为我们设定的道路走
The whole group is going down the path that you have us on.
没错 我能理解
Yes. I understand that.
乐团的风格跟着你的风格走
The way you play is the way the quartet plays,
就这样一遍遍反复
and it’s the same thing over and over and over and over!
我都40多岁的人了
I am in my 40s.
我们20来岁就已经在一起演奏了
We’ve been playing since we were in our early 20s.
乐团跟着你才走到现在这个地步
That is where you’ve taken this group.
但如果我们团结起来
But if we keep it together,
现在还有妮娜加入
now we have Nina on board…
乐团跟着你才走到现在这个地步
That is where you have taken this group!
也是我们纵容你才使乐团落到这个地步
That is where we have let you take this group!
是我纵容你 你才干出这种事
I have let you do that!
真是伤天害理
A disservice.
你甚至不愿意演奏
You’re not even willing to
没有你标注的贝多芬的曲子
play Beethoven without your notes.
释放你的激♥情♥吧 兄弟
Unleash your passion, man.
释放我的激♥情♥
Unleash my passion?
释放你的激♥情♥ 你害怕什么呢
Unleash your passion! What are you afraid of?
有我们三个罩着你呢
You have the three of us to cover your ass.
释放你的激♥情♥吧
Unleash your passion.
人们希望老人死去
“People expect old men to die,
他们不会真心为老人哀悼
“They do not really mourn old men.
老人们很特别
“Old men are different.
人们无动于衷地看着老人时
“People look at them with eyes that wonder when…
内心会思索他何时死去
“People watch with unshocked eyes,
但只有老人知道上了年纪的人什么时候死去
“But the old men know when an old man dies.”
进来吧
Come on up.
妈妈
Mom.
该死的
Shit.
怎么了
What?
-是我妈 -什么
– It’s my mom. – What?
这一点也不好笑 亚历
That’s… not funny, Alex.
我没开玩笑
I’m not kidding.
-这不好笑 -她正过来呢
– That’s not funny. – She’s coming over.
-你妈妈 -是的
– Your mom? – Yeah.
天啊 你得把衣服穿好
Oh, my God. You gotta get dressed.
-在吗 -是我
– Hello? – Hi, it’s me.
我这就收拾东西 我们楼下见
I’m gonna grab my stuff, I’ll meet you down stairs.
我想上来参观下你的公♥寓♥
I’d like to come up and see your apartment.
我特想喝咖啡 家里一点都没有了
I’m dying for some coffee. I don’t have any coffee here.
我一会就去给你买♥♥ 亚历
We’ll go right after, Alex.
那上来吧
OK, come on up.
不要 她正在上楼呢
No, she’s coming up the stairs.
丹尼尔 你得从窗户出去了
Daniel, you’re gonna have to go out the window.
丹尼尔 非常抱歉
Daniel, I’m really sorry,
但这是唯一的选择
but that’s the only option.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
该死的 该死的 快走 走 走
Shit, shit. Go, go, go…
亚历山德拉
Alexandra.
-抱歉 这门不太好使 -没关系
– Hey, sorry. The door… – That’s OK.
你还好吗
How are you?
-挺好的 -你气色不错
– Good. Oh. – You look great.
-不错 不错 -是吧
– Nice. Nice. – Yeah?
-我给你带了乔迁礼 -谢谢
– I brought you a housewarming… – Thank you.
-玛德琳蛋糕 -我一会儿就打开
– Madeleines. – I’ll open it in a sec.
在这里住怎么样
So how do you like living out here?
-非常棒 -是吗
– Oh, it’s perfect. – Yeah?
我在这真的很开心
Yeah, I’m really happy here.
不错 这让我想起20年前的家居办公
Good. Reminds me of SoHo 20 years ago.
大多指专门的自♥由♥职业者
我周日晚饭时看到爸爸了
I saw Dad on Sunday for dinner.
我猜他把我们的事告诉你了
So I suppose he told you what was going on between us.
他很不开心
He’s very unhappy.
我不知道你为什么要折磨他
I don’t know why you’re torturing him.
他跟你说我折磨他
He toId you I was torturing him?
没有 爸爸永远不会说你一句坏话
No. No, Dad would never say a bad word about you.
但是我完全无法接受你♥爸♥爸的所作所为
What your father did, though, is totally unacceptable to me,
亚历山德拉 这次是他做错了
Alexandra, and wrong.
如果你把他当成受气包
If you treat him like a doormat,
他就会开始胡思乱想
he’s gonna start to wonder what’s outside the door.
受气包吗 你对我们之间的事
A doormat? You don’t have
一点也不了解 亚历山德拉
any idea about our relationship, Alexandra.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!