You can’t…
亚历 亚历 放松行吗 放松
Alex, Alex, relax. All right? Relax.
没关系 会好起来的
It’s OK, it’s gonna be fine.
让我来处理吧
I’m going to take care of it.
不 你没在听我说什么
No, you’re not listening to me.
我会和你父母认真地谈一下
I’m going to have a very serious talk with your parents.
如果他们不接受我们在一起
If they’re not going to accept what we have,
我才没有兴趣
I have no interest in
和那些人一起演奏 你懂我说什么了吗
playing with these people. You understand me?
我们可以建个新的四重奏乐团
We’ll form a new quartet.
新乐团里有你和我 亚历 你和我
New one. You and I, Alex. You and I.
-我们还有妮娜 -丹尼尔 这是事实
– We have Nina. – Daniel, this is it.
我想和你说清楚 我想告诉你
I’m trying to talk to you, I’m trying to tell you
对我来说我们结束了 真的结束了
that this is done now, for me. It’s done.
走开
Go away.
走开就好
Just, uh… go away.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel…
女士们先生们 我不得不停下来
Ladies and gentlemen, I have to stop.
我的朋友们演奏得太快 我跟不上了
My friends are playing way too fast, I can’t keep up.
都怪贝多芬 他坚持让我们在演奏
It’s Beethoven’s fault, insisting we play…
第131号♥协奏曲时不能停顿
Opus 131 attacca, without pause.
而我需要间歇 妮娜·李
I need a pause. Nina Lee.
非常棒的大提琴手
Wonderful cellist…
也是赋格乐团的朋友
friend of the Fugue…
今晚的演出中 她将代我完成余下部分
will replace me for the remainder of tonight’s program,
并且希望 她今后能继续代我演奏下去
and, hopefully, for much longer than that.
有请妮娜
Nina, please.
有幸这么多年来能一直为你们演奏
It has been my pleasure to play for you through the years…
和罗伯特 丹尼尔 朱丽叶一起
together with Robert, Daniel, Juliette.
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
至于米莉亚
And for Miriam…
我的妻子 她就在远处看着我
My wife, is out there somewhere…
谢谢你 我好思念你 我好挂念你
I thank you, I miss you, I think of you.
我们后会有期
I’ll be seeing you.
第七章
The seventh movement.
这些乐章都是相互联♥系♥的
These movements are all connected.
没有骑过六匹马
You can’t ride the wild horses of the seventh
就不可能跨上第七匹
without mounting them during the sixth.
那么女士们先生们请您原谅
So with your indulgence, ladies and gentlemen,
我们将会倒回几小节演奏
we’ll go a few bars back.
谢谢
Thank you.
倒回四小节吧
Four bars back?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!