Oh, fiddlesticks. When did his gun disappear?
他总是带着枪
He always has his gun.
他总是带着枪 也就意味着 从某一刻起 我们看不到枪了
Well, he always has it, which means we stopped seeing it.
今晚某一刻 枪不见了
But at some point this evening, it was gone.
-是哪一刻 -安迪
-When was that? -Andi.
我们要找到安迪
We need to find Andi.
安迪
Andi!
布隆先生
-Mr. Bron!

-Dong!
没事 刚才只是报时钟
Oh, it’s all right. It’s just that hourly dong thing.
什么
What?
-不 该死 -迈尔斯 冷静点
-Oh, no. No. -Miles, calm down! Oh, shit. Shit.
-不 就要发生了 -布隆先生 怎么了
-No. It’s happening. -Mr. Bron. What is the matter?
游戏 我的谋杀游戏
It was the game. The game! My murder game. We were gonna be having drinks,
我们会先喝酒 然后突然有事在10点发生
and I thought it’d be fun to say something dramatic at 10:00.
然后会有20分钟…
We were gonna have 20 minutes where…
布兰克 你得帮我 救我
Blanc, you have to help me. You have to help me. Help me! Help me!
10点会发生什么
What happens at ten o’clock?
-伯迪 听我的声音 -天哪
-Birdie, listen to my voice. -Oh my God.
-是你吗 -别喊了
-Is that you? -Stop screaming.
-有东西碰我 -别慌
-Something touched me! -Do not panic!
-好黑啊 -不 我在这儿
-It’s so dark. -I’m here.
-我的手♥机♥呢 上面有手电 -我看不见
-Where’s my phone? It has a flashlight. -I can’t see.
-这怎么… -莱昂内尔
-How does this– -Lionel!
-克莱尔 -大家…
-Claire? -Everybody…
-在这儿 -我在这儿
-Over here! -I’m here!
都别动 冷静 别慌
Stand still. Calm down. Do not panic.
是安迪
It was Andi! It was Andi.
她杀了杜克 她把我们的房♥间 乱翻一通 我看见她了
She killed Duke, and she tore our room apart. I saw her!
-什么 -这是鱼矛枪吗
-What?! -Is that a speargun?
不 休想弄死我
No. Not today!
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
-布隆先生 -到底怎么回事
-Mr. Bron! -What the hell is happening?
真该死 大家都给我待在原地
Oh, hell’s bells! Just, everybody, just stay here!
我的手♥机♥在这儿
Aha! Here’s my phone!
伯迪 莱昂内尔 大伙
Birdie? Lionel? Guys?
安迪
Andi?
安迪
Andi!
你是谁
Who’s that?
上帝帮帮我们
Oh, Lord help us.
海伦
Helen.
听着 你拿了杜克的枪吗
Now listen, did you take Duke’s gun?
我为什么要拿杜克的枪 灯为什么灭了
Why would I take Duke’s gun? Why are the lights out?
-杜克死了 -什么
-Duke is dead. -What?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你一定要相信我 事实很清楚
Please. Trust me. It’s all in plain sight.
我们只需要最后一块拼图 但只有你能…
We only need one last piece of information, but only you can–
莱昂内尔
Lionel? Lionel?
你们都在哪儿
Guys? Where are you?
我在这儿 怎么了
I’m here! What happened?
-你听见了吗 -大伙
-Did you hear that? -Guys?
我在这儿听见了 大家都还好吗
I heard it from here. Everybody all right?
听见什么
What was that?
是枪声吗 听起来像枪声
Was that a gunshot? It sounded like a gunshot.
天哪
Oh, God.
大家都进去
Everyone. Inside.
-我们不应该… -她又动不了
-Shouldn’t we– -She’s not going anywhere.
该了结这事了
It’s time to finish this.
佩格 联♥系♥内陆 让他们马上派船过来
Peg, radio the mainland. Tell them to send the boats now.
别管班克斯了 哪怕让船直冲上海岸都行
Banksy be damned! Beach them if they have to!
-她杀了杜克 为什么她… -不
-She killed Duke. Why would she– -No.
这不合理啊
It makes no sense.
这一切都非常合理
It all makes perfect sense.
杜克 安迪 这个周末
Duke, Andi, this weekend,
这个荒谬的游戏 在我们来到这个岛之前就开始了
this ridiculous game that started well before we set foot on this island.
你能给我们解释一下吗 侦探
Will you explain it to us then, detective?
不 我能一层层剥开事件的外壳
No, I can peel back the layers,
我能带大家走进事实 但最终的核心
I can take it to a point, but what lies at the center,
谁杀了卡桑德拉布兰德 只有一个人能告诉我们
only one person can tell us who killed Cassandra Brand.
替我应门 好吗
Get that, would ya?
你不是又泡在浴缸里了吧
You’re not in the bath again, are you?
没有
No!
来了
Yep?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
这是伯努瓦布兰克家吗
Yes, is this Benoit Blanc’s residence?
你有什么事
Um, what is this regarding?
他的办公室关了 我真的需要跟他谈谈
Well, his office was closed, and I really need to speak with him.
紧急事件 拜托了
It’s urgent. Please.
布兰克 有人找你
Blanc! There’s someone here for you.
还带着箱子
With a box!
天哪
Oh my.
我们从头开始说起吧
Well, why don’t we start at the beginning?
我叫海伦布兰德 我一路从阿♥拉♥巴马过来
My name is Helen Brand, and I came all the way here from Alabama.
你在阿♥拉♥巴马是做什么的
Well, what do you do in Alabama?
老师 教三年级 现在经常网上教学
I teach. Third grade. Do a lot of Zooming.
因为新冠疫情 最近经常在家扎染
We’ve been getting into tie-dying a lot and all this pandemic stuff.
行了 这些都无关紧要
Okay, none of that really matters.
布兰克先生 两天前我接到一个电♥话♥
Mr. Blanc, two days ago, I received a call.
我的双胞胎姐姐自杀了
My twin sister committed suicide.
就在她自己的车里
In her car.
自己的车♥库♥里
In her garage.
开着引擎
With the engine running.
我的姐姐是卡桑德拉布兰德 你知道她是谁吗
My sister was Cassandra Brand. Do you know who she was?
当然了 抱歉 你…我就觉得你看起来面熟
Yes, of course. I’m sorry, you… I thought you looked familiar.
你姐姐是个了不起的女人
Impressive woman, your sister.
她从六岁开始
You know, she kept a journal every day of her life
就每天记日记
since she was six years old.
你知道她管这叫什么吗
You know what she called it?
“给我未来传记作者们的笔记” 还是复数
“Notes For Future Biographers.” Biographers. Plural.
她当时才六岁
-The girl was six years old.
她高中一毕业
Then the day after high school, she shot off to New York,
就直奔纽约 再也不回头
and she just never looked back.
我们还小时 玩那种过家家游戏 扮演富婆
You know, when we were kids, we goofed together, and we’d do this character, Rich Bitch.
“天哪 狗又吃了鱼子酱”
“Heavens, the dog ate the caviar again.”
后来她演讲时就这么说话
Then I hear her doing a talk, and that’s exactly how she sounded.
“富婆”的口吻 我就想:“你骗谁呢 反正骗不了我”
Rich Bitch! And I’m like, “Who are you fooling, girl? Not me!”
她有勇气又有脑子 替我们俩拼搏 我看着她就很高兴了 知道吗
She had the guts and brains for both of us, and I was just happy watching her, you know?
所以你…你接到了电♥话♥
So you, um… You get the call…
对 我接到了电♥话♥ 然后就飞过去了 就在昨天
Yeah, yeah. I get the call and I fly in. This was yesterday.
然后我去了安迪的家 我替她收拾 简直一团乱
And then I go to Andi’s house. I’m cleaning it out. It’s a mess.
书散得到处都是
All of her books everywhere.
我就想别人到底从她这屋拿走了什么
And I’m just thinking about what was taken from my sister,
我当时怎么能不在呢
how I wasn’t there for her.
我就越来越生气 然后听到有人敲门
And I’m getting angrier and angrier, and then I just hear a knock at the door,
一个快递员送来了迈尔斯布隆的盒子
and it’s some courier with this thing from Miles Bron.
肯定有巧妙的办法来打开它
And I’m sure there’s some clever way to open it.
我不知道 我就这么打开了
I don’t know. I just open it.
迈尔斯邀请她下周 去他的私人希腊小岛
And it’s an invitation to his private island in Greece for next weekend.
她跟他 还有他那群脑残朋友 不时会搞这种小旅行
One of those little trips she’d go on with him and his group of shitheads.
他们喜欢自称“颠覆者”
They like to call themselves “The Disruptors.”
但我知道他们的本性 我也告诉过她 他们就是一群脑残
But I knew who they were, and I told her who they were. Shitheads.
布兰德小组 我能为你做什么
Miss Brand, what can I do for you?
安迪不可能自杀
Andi didn’t commit suicide.
她什么话都没留
She didn’t leave any note.
所以我打开了她的电脑 查了她邮箱里的已发邮件
So I went on her computer, and I looked in her email,
来了解她是否给别人发过任何信息
her sent messages, to see if she wrote anybody anything.
你看 在四天前 她被谋杀那天的下午4点 她发了
And look. She sent this at 4:00 p.m., the day she was murdered, four days ago.
“我终于找到了
“I finally found it.”
就在这儿 我要用它来毁了这个帝国
“It’s right here, and I’m going to use it to burn his whole empire down.”
我再给你们最后一次纠正错误的机会
“I’m giving you all one last chance to make things right.”
你们知道去哪儿找我 安迪”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!