不过说真的 你知道轻松裤吧
No. But seriously, you know about Sweetie Pants, right?
我不怕你们笑话
I’m going to embarrass myself here.
我爱轻松裤 我穿…
I adore Sweetie Pants. I live in mine–
你旁边坐着伯迪杰 她是时尚偶像
You’re sitting next to Birdie Jay. She was a fashion icon.
还是《她她杂♥志♥》 史上最年轻的编辑 对吧
And then the youngest editor ever of She She Magazine. Right?
站上了巅峰 总之这一类的吧 但…
Establishment BS, on top of the world, but then…
但然后发生了万圣节着装事件
Well… Then there was the whole thing with the Halloween costume.
我是想向碧昂斯致敬 但人们不这么看
It was a tribute to Beyoncé, but people did not take it that way.
总之我就只能待在家里 一直穿着…
-Anyway, I had a lot of time at home.
轻松的运动裤
-I just spent all my time in my– -Oh, in sweatpants.
她找人精心设计出了 高质量舒适的运动裤
She comes out with designer, high quality, comfortable sweatpants
成为疫情期间的热销产品
just as a pandemic hits.
她颠覆了自己曾经颠覆的局面 大赚一笔
She disrupted her own disruption. She made a killing.
再看看杜克 人们看到他 是不是只看到了肌肉
And look at Duke. You think people looked at him and saw anything other than the beef?
人们会觉得见到了Twitch上 第一个粉丝破百万的网红吗
You think they saw the first influencer to have a million followers on Twitch?
我做到了 管你看不看得惯
Yes, I did. Here it is. Deal with it.
-看看 -克莱尔呢
-Hello. -What about Claire?
带孩子的家庭主妇 在政♥治♥机器里冲锋陷阵
You know, soccer mom in beige throwing grenades into machine politics.
莱昂内尔 可没在腐♥败♥的学术界耗上十年
Lionel, he didn’t wait ten years licking on the taint of academia
得到批准后才在科学上有所突破
to get permission to start pushing the boundaries of science.
他就放手去做了 我当时在阿…
He just did it. That’s what I did with Al–
我们当时在阿尔法 就是这么做的 颠覆 看到…
That’s what we did with Alpha. Disrupt. See…
告诉你一个小秘密 你的世界观将会改变
Tell you a little secret. Your worldview’s gonna change.
听了之后会挥之不去 你手♥机♥关了吧
Once you hear it, you can’t unhear it. Is your phone turned off?
-我放我房♥间了 -好
-Oh, I left it in my room. -Okay.
如果你想改变局面 要从小事开始
If you want to shake things up, you start with something small.
你想颠覆常规 颠覆观念 颠覆传统
You break a norm, or an idea, or a convention,
颠覆商业模式
some little business model.
要从人们已经厌倦的事情开始
But you go with things that people are kind of tired of anyway.
这样大家才会兴奋 因为你颠覆的是
Everybody gets excited because you’re busting up something
大家都希望被颠覆的东西
that everyone wanted broken in the first place.
这就是拄点
That’s the infraction point.
在这里 你要审视自己 问自己
That’s the place where you have to look within yourself
“我是会继续下去的人吗 ”
and ask, “Am I the kind of person who will keep going?”
你会颠覆更多事情吗
Will you break more things?
你会颠覆更大的事情吗
Break bigger things?
你愿意颠覆无人愿意颠覆的事情吗
Are you willing to break the thing that nobody wants you to break?
因为到那时 人们不会支持你
Because at that point, people are not gonna be on your side.
人们会觉得你疯了
They’re gonna call you crazy.
人们会说你恃强凌弱 会要你停下来
They’re gonna say you’re a bully. They’re gonna tell you to stop.
甚至你的搭档都会说“你要停下来”
Even your partner will say, “You need to stop.”
因为真♥相♥是
Because as it turns out,
没人希望你颠覆系统
nobody wants you to break the system itself.
但那才是真正的颠覆
But that is what true disruption is.
那才把我们连结在了一起
And that is what unites all of us.
我们都跨越了那条线
We all got to that line and crossed it.
-明白吗 -嗯
-See? -Yeah, yeah.
所以是颠覆者
So, disruptors.
我们都是
All of us.
哇
Wow.
你可真是尽说大实话 迈尔斯
That was some real red-pill stuff, Miles.
跟我一起建立阿尔法的安迪 她相信我说的这些
The Andi I built Alpha with? She believed it.
我相信过
Oh, I believed it.
我相信过
I believed it.
布兰克先生 你是侦探 对吧
Mr. Blanc, you’re a detective, right?
我是
Yes, I’m…
你察觉出了其他事吗
Can you spot the other thing?
这群人真正的共通点
The real thing this group has in common?
安迪 别这样
Andi, come on.
莱昂内尔 大家都知道你为谁工作
Oh, Lionel. Everybody knows who Lionel works for.
根本不是秘密
That’s no secret.
我们都知道谁资助了克莱尔的竞选
And we know who bankrolled Claire’s campaign.
但当没有人…
But when nobody…
当没有人愿意跟伯迪扯上关系时
Nobody would touch Birdie with a ten-foot pole
因为她上《奥普拉秀》时 自比为著名的非裔废奴主义者
because she went on Oprah and compared herself to Harriet Tubman…
是在精神上 天哪
In spirit! Oh, God.
谁成了轻松裤的天使投资人
…who do you think showed up as an angel investor in Sweetie Pants? Huh?
还有杜克
And Duke.
当Twitch禁言了他
When Duke got banned from Twitch
因为他向青少年推销犀牛角壮♥阳♥药♥
for hawking rhino-horn boner pills to teenage boys…
-里面完全不含犀牛角 -谁替他创建了
…who set him up at YouTube There was zero rhino in those pills.
YouTube账号♥ 用自己的媒体帝国推广他的直播
and used their media empire to promote the stream?
这才是这群人的共通点
That is the common thread here.
你们每个人都不顾一切地扒住
Every single one of you is holding on for dear life
迈尔斯布隆的财富
to Miles Bron’s golden titties.
而且你们每个人
And each of you,
为了扒住这种财富 都能背后给朋友捅刀
you’ll stab a friend in the back to hold on.
现在我相信这些
That is what I believe.
安迪 等等
Andi, wait.
哇
Wow.
尽说大实话啊
That was so real.
总之晚餐8点开始
Anyway, dinner’s at 8:00.
大伙到时见
See you all there? Yeah.
正如迈尔斯所说
Like Miles said,
我说实话 有些人受不了
I’m a truth-teller. Some people can’t handle it.
不经思考说话和说实话是两回事 弄混的话
It’s a dangerous thing to mistake speaking without thought
很危险
for speaking the truth.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
你觉得我危险
Are you calling me dangerous?
走着瞧吧 先告辞了
Well, we’ll see. If you’ll excuse me.
有点不对劲
Something’s off.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她变了
She’s changed.
她打的什么主意
What’s she playing at?
布隆先生 等等
Mr. Bron! Wait!
嗨
Hey, hi.
你好
-Hello. -Uh…
-请别这么做 -什么
-Please don’t do this. -Sorry?
你想让伯德发表关于孟加拉国的声明 她给我看了
Bird showed me the statement you want her to make to the press about Bangladesh,
如果你让她这么做 她的名声
and if you make her go through with it, her name is…
就毁了
destroyed.
但你看 我的简历上只有伯迪杰 伯迪杰 然后在零售业短暂干了一段
But you see, my resume is just Birdie Jay, Birdie Jay,
然后又是伯迪杰
a short stint in retail, and then Birdie Jay.
所以如果她的名声被毁了 我的名声也…
So if her name is destroyed, then my name is…
不好意思…
I… I’m sorry…
我是佩格
It’s Peg.
我求你了 你得让她发表那个声明
I’m begging you. You gotta get her to make that statement.
只有那样她才能脱身
It is her only way out.
-什么… -好了
-What– -Okay, good.
但…
But, uh…
咚
-Dong!
这是无烟花♥园♥
This is a smokeless garden. This is a smokeless garden. This is a smokeless garden.
请保持水域清洁
Please, keep our water clean. Please, keep our water clean. Please, keep our water clean.
你会为了我这么做吗
Are you gonna do it for me?
欢迎 朋友们 在我被谋杀前先喝几杯鸡尾酒
Welcome, gang. A few cocktails before I’m murdered.
我觉得我还记得每个人的最爱
I think I remember everyone’s favorite.
我们准备了墨西哥玉米粽 我的化学家
And we got tamales. My chemist.
-乐加维林16年 -你喜欢泥煤味重的威士忌
-Mmm, Lagavulin 16. -He likes it heavy on the peat.
不加冰直饮
Serve it up neat.
这是我的古巴微风吗
Is this my Cuban Breeze?
这杯酒让我们上了 圣巴特岛的禁飞名单 还有什么
The drink that got us on the no-fly list at St. Barts. What else?
#值得
Well, #WorthIt.
克莱尔 亲爱的 常温白葡萄酒
-Claire-bear. -Hmm? -Room temp white.
灰皮诺
-Pinot Gris.
真够辣的 直逼哈莉贝瑞
Halle Berry! That has a kick.
这是杰瑞米雷纳的小批量辣酱
Oh, that’s Jeremy Renner’s small-batch hot sauce.
我让他投资的 他每年都送我一盒 拿几瓶走吧
I let him invest. He sends me a pallet every year. Take a few bottles.
谢谢
Well… …thank you.
抱歉 我不知道 你喜欢喝什么 随便选吧
I apologize. I don’t know your drink, but, you know, pick your poison.
安迪
Hey, Andi.