Size? Weight? Should I weigh them?
八乘八 这是国际象棋棋盘 到了象棋终局
Eight by eight. It’s a chessboard. This is a chess endgame.
再走一步就将死了 我应该…
So it’s… It’s set up for a mate in one. Should I–
走吧 卡斯帕罗夫
Do it, Kasparov.
这是井字棋 我知道
That’s tic-tac-toe! I know this!
但已经连成了 所以不对
-But it’s solved already, so it can’t be.
-是井字棋 -不过谢谢你的意见
-It’s tic-tac-toe. But thank you for contributing, Birdie. Yes.
等等 那个发报键是用来发 摩斯电码的 O和X分别代表点和划
Wait, wait. The tapper thing is for Morse code. The X’s and O’s are dots and dashes.
滴和答 所以三行分别对应 三个字母O U R
-So that’s… Yep. Dit’s and Da’s! O-U-R. Here.
是井字棋
It’s tic-tac-toe.
应该要触发什么吗
Is something supposed to happen?
N也许代表其他谜语的某个要素
“N.” Maybe it stands for something, maybe in one of the other puzzles?
代表指南针
It’s a compass.
-老妈 -“代表指南针”
-Ma! -It’s a compass!
好 北 南
Okay, north, south…
N代表北 转向正北
Okay, N is for north, so turn it due north.
响起了音乐 是音乐
-It’s music. Guys, it’s music! -Shh!
-你在嘲笑我吗 -是的
-Are you mocking me? -Yes.
好吧 我要让播放软件听音识曲
Okay, ha-ha, I’m gonna Shazam it.
这是什么歌♥
What is that?
Alexa 让播放软件识别这个曲子
Alexa, Shazam this song please. Alexa, Shazam this song please.
这是巴♥赫♥的G小调小赋格
Hey, this is Bach’s Little Fugue in G Minor.
-你确定 -是
-You sure? -Yeah.
我正让播放软件识别
Uh, I’m Shazam-ing it. Alexa, Shazam this song please.
赋格是音乐巧思 只基于一段旋律 如果你把同样的旋律
So a fugue is a beautiful musical puzzle based on just one tune.
叠加到原旋律上
And when you layer this tune on top of itself,
你听到的声音就会改变 形成新的美妙结构
it starts to change and turns into a beautiful new structure.
这玩意不是智能语♥音♥助手 只是灯
This can’t Shazam. It’s a lamp.
-我爱你 伯迪 -我也爱你 克莱尔
-I love you, Birdie. -I love you too, Claire.
等等 自身叠加 看到中间的转轮了吗 拉起来
Wait. “La-la-layered back over itself.” Hold on. See this center wheel? Lift it up.
全新的旋律
A whole new tune.
该死的迈尔斯 真是天才
Freaking Miles, man. Genius.
第一格是斐波纳契数列
That first one’s a Fibonacci sequence.
老妈
Ma!
别乱碰
No, get your hand off of that.
确定是47
Forty-seven for sure?
这是银的原子序数
That’s the atomic number for silver.
-你确定这是银做的 -没错
-Are you– Are you sure that’s silver? -That’s silver.
要揭秘了
So this is it.
大家一起 一 二 三
All together now. One, two, three.
看看这个
Look at that.
“我亲爱的朋友 我美妙的颠覆者 我最核心的圈子”
“My dear friends, my beautiful disruptors, my closest inner circle…”
“我们可以恢复常态片刻 我诚挚邀请你们…”
“…we could use a moment of normalcy. And so you are cordially invited…”
“…来我的私人小岛玩整个周末”
“…for a long weekend on my private island…”
“我们将庆祝我们的纽带 而且希望
“…where we will celebrate the bonds that connect us,
你们已练就了高超的解谜技巧”
and I hope your puzzle-solving skills are whetted.”
“你们将比赛解决我的…”
“Because you will also be competing to solve the mystery…”
“…谋杀谜题
“…of my murder.”
行程细节稍后发送 如有任何饮食禁忌 提前通知我
“Travel details to come. Please forward any dietary restrictions.”
献上我的爱和吻 迈尔斯”
“Love and all my kisses, Miles.”
老妈 我的鱼矛枪呢 我要打包行李 宝贝 快点收拾
Ma! Where’s my speargun? I gotta pack. Babe, get packing!
这是什么
-What’s that?
不知道
I don’t know.
(阿尔法)
(紧急会议)
等等
Wait… Hold on.
刚怎么了
What just happened?
布兰克 我看见你进了引擎室
Blanc. I saw you go in the engine room.
你冒名混进去的 我们都知道
You’re the Imposter. We all know it.
结案了 不用再玩了
Case closed. We’re done.
我完全不明白 安吉识破我了
I don’t understand this at all. So Angie caught me,
游戏就结束
and now the game’s just over?
抱歉 布兰克 你被扔出了气闸舱
Sorry, Blanc, you’re thrown out of the airlock.
-明摆着的 -我不得不说
It’s a no-brainer. I’ve got to say,
世界上最棒的侦探… 我本以为你会更厉害
the world’s greatest detective… I thought you’d be better at this.
我觉得可能这个游戏不适合我
I think maybe this game’s just not my thing.
也许我们可以试试Quiplash 或者Codenames
Maybe we should try Quiplash. -Uh, or Codenames.
不 我…
No. No, I…
听着 感谢你们为我做的一切…
Look, I appreciate what y’all are trying to do for me here.
我们担心你 哥们 封城对我们谁都不容易
We’re worried about you, buddy. Lockdown hasn’t been easy for any of us.
但菲利普告诉我你在浴缸里待了一周
But Phillip told me you haven’t left the bath for a week.
太夸张了
Oh, that’s hyperbole.
替我应门 好吗
Get that, would ya?
你不是又泡在浴缸里了吧
You’re not in the bath again, are you?
没有
No!
我只是…
I’m just…
没案子时我总有点迷失
I lose it between cases anyway.
我觉得我可能要疯了
I think I might be going insane.
我的心就像加满油的赛车 但没地方开
My mind is a fueled-up racing car, and I got nowhere to drive it.
我能问…你试过填字游戏吗
Hey, can I ask… Have you tried crosswords?
不 娜塔莎
No, no, Natasha.
我不需要谜题或游戏 我最不需要的就是度假
I… I don’t need puzzles or games. The last thing I need is a vacation.
我需要危险 需要追逐猎物 需要挑战
I need danger, a hunt, a challenge.
我需要…一个好案子
I need… a great case.
布兰克 有人找你
Blanc? There’s someone here for you!
还带着箱子
With a box!
利刃出鞘:抽丝剥茧
克莱尔 亲爱的
-Claire, my dear!
嗨 你这个天才
Hi, you genius!
你们好 天哪
Hello! Oh my God!
-我们不能拥抱 对吧 -不能
-We can’t hug, right? -No!
-嗨 佩格 -嗨
-I mean, can we? -Hi, Peg!
碰手肘
-I wanna hug everybody. -Elbows!
-需要帮忙吗 -是 谢谢
-You need help? -Yes, please!
你们俩昨晚住旅馆了 我没看见你们
Did you two stay at the hotel last night? I didn’t see you.
没有 伯迪 我们显然刚到
No, Birdie, we clearly just arrived.
但你…你好 危险陌生人
But you… Hello, stranger danger.
布兰克先生 你是危险陌生人
Mr. Blanc! You are stranger danger?
不 尼科斯 不用管 我都不知道这词什么意思
No, that’s fine, Nikos. I don’t even know what that means.
等一下 伯努瓦布兰克
Wait a second. Benoit Blanc?
天哪 你是伯努瓦布兰克 那个侦探
Oh my God. Are you Benoit Blanc, the detective?
你破了那个…她叫什么来着
Did you solve the murder of… Ah, what’s her name?
那个…芭蕾舞演员那案子 是你破的吗
That… The ballet dancer with the thing and the thing. That’s you?
正是本人
It is, in the flesh.
我当然也熟悉各位
I’m obviously familiar with you all as well.
州长女士 图桑博士 伯迪杰小姐
Governor. Dr. Toussaint. Miss Birdie Jay.
多么棒的一群人聚在了一起
What an extraordinary gathering.
朋友们 我们到了
Crew! We’ve arrived.
颠覆者集结
Disruptors have assembled!
-别碰我 -杜克
-No, no, absolutely not. -Duke!
-杜克 -杜克 你好
-The Duke. -Duke, hello.
你们好
Hey, guys.
-还记得我的姑娘 威士忌吗 -嗨
-Remember my girl, Whiskey? -Hi.
当然 威士忌 你好
Of course, Whiskey. Hello.
那是谁
Who’s that?
你为什么来希腊 布兰克先生
Why are you in Greece, Mr. Blanc?
迈尔斯布隆请我来的
I was invited by Miles Bron.
你们关系很好
Tight with Miles?
不 我从没见过他
No, never met.
我明白了 要…解谋杀谜题
Oh, I get it. The, uh… The murder mystery thing.
伯努瓦布兰克要帮忙 破解迈尔斯的谋杀谜题
Benoit Blanc is going to help solve the mystery of Miles’ murder.
-应该会很好玩 -有意思
-This should be fun. -Cute.
看看再说吧
Well, we’ll see.
女士们 先生们 欢迎来希腊
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Greece.
这艘船会带你们去布隆先生的小岛
This fine craft will take you to Mr. Bron’s island.
两小时船程
It is a two-hour journey.
你们的船长安迪诺会帮你们搬行李
Your captain, Mr. Andino, will assist you with your luggage.
首先 我要请你们 摘下口罩 伸出舌头
But first, I’m gonna need you to remove your masks and extend your tongue.
会有短暂的不适
This will only be momentarily uncomfortable.
科迪先生
-Mr. Cody.
没有菠萝吧 我没法吃菠萝
No pineapple in that, right? Duke don’t dance with pineapple.
没有菠萝
There’s no pineapple.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!