Oh, shit!
要炸了
Hindenburg.
这是无烟花♥园♥
This is a smokeless garden. This is a smokeless garden.
这是无烟花♥园♥
This is a smokeless garden. This is a smokeless garden.
颠覆
Disruption.
这是无烟花♥园♥
This is a smokeless garden.
爽啊
Fuckin’ A.
真棒啊 真够摇滚的
Oh, fantastic! Oh, that’s so punk rock!
你觉得你是鳄鱼
What? You think you’re an alligator?
你以为你像黑帮一样弄死我了 不
You think you popped me like a gangster? No!
幼稚
You baby!
天真
You child!
你现在感觉好点了
You feel better now?
我希望你这个小婊♥子♥撒完气后 这事就算结了
I hope your little bitch tantrum gave you closure
因为这无济于事
’cause it accomplished nothing!
你的未来燃料刚烧毁了
Your fuel of the future just barbecued
世界上最著名的画 你个蠢货
the world’s most famous painting, you dumbass.
恭喜“净化”的发布
Congratulations on the public launch of Klear
和迈尔斯布隆的末日
and the end of Miles Bron.
你完蛋了 不过你的愿望实现了
You’re ruined. And you did get your wish.
你确实会跟蒙娜丽莎相提并论了
To forever be remembered in the same breath…
永远
as the Mona Lisa.
不
No. No.
朋友们 我们都看见了同一件事 我们都知道发生了什么 对吧
Gang? We all saw the same thing. We know what happened. Am I right?
我看见他烧了餐巾纸
I saw the napkin he burned.
天哪 谢谢提醒 我清楚地看见 他拿了杜克的枪
God, now that you mention it, I clearly saw him grab Duke’s gun.
我看见安迪被杀那晚 他驱车前往安迪家
I saw him driving away from Andi’s house the night she was killed.
你们这群脑残
you shitheads.
你毁了那个混♥蛋♥
Did you get the son of a bitch?
是
Yeah.
准备好回家了
You ready to go home?
利刃出鞘:抽丝剥茧
(谨以此片献给 我的终生榜样和灵感源泉)
(安吉拉兰斯伯瑞 和史蒂芬桑德海姆)