Oh, God.
(菠萝汁)
还有…菠萝汁
And… pineapple juice.
没有菠萝吧 我没法吃菠萝
No pineapple in that, right? Duke don’t dance with pineapple.
过敏
An allergy.
他连一滴都不能喝
He can’t even have a drop.
菠萝汁
Pineapple juice!
他就把菠萝汁放进了他的威士忌中
He just put pineapple juice in his whiskey.
太蠢了
It’s so dumb.
太蠢了 又太聪明了
Oh, it’s so dumb, it’s brilliant.
不 只是蠢
No! It’s just dumb!
“明显自杀身亡 她还留下一个妹妹 海伦”
“Died of an apparent suicide. She is survived by her sister, Helen.”
海伦
Helen.
你跟我讲过海伦 你妹妹…
You told me about Helen, your sister–
等等
Oh, wait!
女士们 先生们 这位是海伦布兰德
Helen Brand, ladies and gentlemen.
下面聊聊你对海伦的谋杀未遂
And now we come to Helen’s attempted murder,
我必须得称赞你一下 你确实想得比较周到
which, I have to give you credit for, did have a sound foundation of thought.
你意识到机会就在你面前
You realized the opportunity laid out in front of you.
你在与世隔绝的岛上有座房♥子
You have a house on a remote island,
周围有一群绝望的人
filled with desperate people,
他们都有理由害死这个女人 你…
all of whom have a real-life reason to wish this woman harm. You–
而且还有一把上膛的枪 你触手可及
Furthermore, you have a loaded gun conveniently within reach.
灯也关掉了
And the lights had even been turned off.
你请了七个人过来
You’ve taken seven people,
每个人都有害死你的明确理由
each of whom has a real-life reason to wish you harm,
你把他们召集到一个与世隔绝的小岛
gathered them together on a remote island,
把谋杀这个想法植入了他们的头脑
and placed the idea of your murder in their heads.
就像在桌上放了一把上膛的枪 然后关了灯
It’s like putting a loaded gun on the table and turning off the lights!
天哪
Heavens to…
你这个傻到无以复加的
You dim-witted, brainless
混♥蛋♥
jackass!
你唯一不耍任何花头的谋杀
Your one murder, with any panache at all,
还是完全偷了我的点子
and you stole the whole idea from me.
在这一切后 你…你还留着那个信封
And after all that, you… You still kept the envelope?
你没烧了之类的
You didn’t burn it or anything?
你还认得这个吗
You recognize this?
安迪的笔迹
Andi’s handwriting.
抓到你了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, son of a bitch.
先等一下 小妞 好吗
Oh, let’s slow down there, sister. Okay?
首先 你怎么能证明 这就是最初那张餐巾纸
Because first, how could you ever prove that that’s the original?
-她可能抄了我的 -不
-She might have copied mine. -No.
那个酒吧九年前关了
The bar closed nine years ago,
她的这份有一样你没有的东西
and hers has one thing that yours just doesn’t.
好 但第二…
Okay, but second…
-他到底干了什么 -他烧了餐巾纸
-What the hell did he do? -He just burned it!
-烧了什么 我什么也没看见 -你烧了
Burned what? I didn’t see anything. You burned it!
-有人要祝酒吗 -你这根本行不通
-Is someone making toast? -This will not stand.
你看到证据了 燃烧的餐巾纸 布兰克
Uh-huh. Well, did you see this proof, this smoking napkin, Blanc?
没有 有人吗
No. Did anybody?
那好 哇
Okay, then wow!
哇 出现了一些很严重的指控
Wow! We got some big accusations flying around here.
不过 对于自己看见了什么
Except, everybody seems to have
大家似乎都只有模糊的回忆
a very foggy recollection of what they actually saw,
现在有的无非是间隔证据
and there’s nothing but totally circumspective evidence.
所以如果我们只是在玩谋杀解谜游戏
So, if this was just us playing my murder mystery game,
这也是我们这周末本该干的
which we should have been doing all weekend,
那布兰克这次就赢了iPad Pro
then Blanc wins an iPad Pro this time.
但这是现实世界
But this is the real world.
现实世界需要的 可不只一个有头有尾的侦探故事
And in the real world, you need more than a neat, little detective story.
你需要证据
You need evidence.
而你…什么也没有
And you’ve got… nothing.
对吧
Do you?
他说得对
He’s right.
信封里的内容和他曾占有过信封
The contents of that envelope and his possession of it
是我们唯一的物证
were our only physical evidence.
对
Right.
想去报案
Wanna take that to the cops?
想上法庭
You wanna take it to the courts?
你选吧
Look, you pick your poison.
无论你去哪里 只会是你我各执一词
Anywhere you go, it’s going to be your word against mine.
你觉得情况会怎么发展
How do you think that’s gonna go?
我觉得最后的结果会和安迪一样
I think it’s gonna go about like it went for Andi.
天哪
Jesus.
我确实想说
And, I do want to say,
你姐姐是个复杂的女人 但她曾是我的一切
your sister was a complicated woman, but she meant the world to me.
请你节哀顺变
And I’m so sorry for your loss.
没人想站出来吗
Nobody’s stepping up?
举起手来 说“我看见他拿走了杜克的枪”
Raise your hand and say, “I saw him take Duke’s gun.”
说“我那晚在安迪家看见了他”
“I saw him that night at Andi’s house.”
说“我看见他烧掉了餐巾纸”
“I saw the napkin before he burned it.”
我们没…
We didn’t…
我们没看见
We… We didn’t.
你们可以为了谎言撒谎 但你们不愿为了真♥相♥撒谎
You would lie for a lie, but you won’t lie for the truth.
你们还是抓着他的钱不放
You’re still holding on to his titties.
你们这群脑残
You shitheads.
布兰克
Blanc.
你得做点什么
I need you to do something.
抱歉 海伦 我给了你真♥相♥
I’m sorry, Helen. I gave you the truth.
我的权限到此为止
This is where my jurisdiction ends.
我得符合 警方 法庭和整个体系的规定
I have to answer to the police, the courts, the system.
我无能为力
There’s nothing I can do.
也许只能…
Except maybe…
(安迪)
…给你一些勇气
offer you some courage.
提醒你为什么你姐姐当初要离开这里
And a reminder of why your sister walked away in the first place.
太好了
Hell, yeah!
为什么不呢
Why the hell not?
上 海伦
Yeah, go, Helen! All right, go, Helen!
该死 这感觉太好了
God damn, that felt good.
真的吗
Oh, really?
-你想加入吗 -好啊
-You want to join in? -Yeah.
-当然了 -你来吧
-Oh, yeah. -You go.
我们应该…看着 迈尔斯
Yeah, we should… Hey, Miles!
好吧
Okay.
我明白 朋友们 都发泄出来吧
I get it, guys. Let it all out.
爽
Yes! Whoo!
恭喜你们
Yay! Mazel tov!
动真格的了
Ooh, coming in real hot.
海伦 慢点
Helen, easy!
这应该是列勃拉斯的
I think that belonged to Liberace.
好 你们完了吗
Okay, I… Are we done?
还没完
-We’re not done. -Whoa, whoa.
你为什么…
Why are you–
行了 你要干吗
Okay. What?
你到底想干吗
What? What is it? What do you want?
我们不…
We’re not–
天哪
-Oh my God!
灭火器呢 迈尔斯
Miles! Fire extinguisher. Miles?
安迪
Andi?
海伦
Uh, Helen!
-灭火器 -等等…
-Fire extinguisher? -Wait–
天哪
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
海伦 不行
Helen, God damn it!
拜托 海伦
Come on, Helen!
天哪
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
行了 住手
Okay, stop!
住手 够了
Stop. Enough.
海伦 赶紧走
Helen, walk away.
是啊
Yeah.
提醒我为什么姐姐当初要离开这里
With a reminder of why my sister walked away in the first place.
靠