莱昂内尔 我为此出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
Lionel. I sold my soul for this.
你是说这可能炸毁普通居民的家
You’re telling me that it could literally turn people’s homes into the Hindenburg?
我能应付他 别担心
I will take care of him. Don’t worry.
曾经…
There was a time, you know, back when…
上杂♥志♥的是我 他只是无名小卒
I was the one on magazines. He was nobody.
他是我掌心的玩物
He was this little thing in my hand.
我更喜欢那样
I preferred that.
安迪 你好啊
Andi! Hi!
哇 你可真会打探
Wow! No. You’re really good at this.
你找到了威士忌的料 还找到了
This is interesting stuff about Whiskey and motives
莱昂内尔和克莱尔的动机
for both Lionel and Claire.
干得好
Well done!
这些是动机 我有点糊涂了
Those were motives? Because I was kind of confused.
不 他们孤注一掷
Oh, no, they bet the farm and will both be ruined
(迈尔斯 莱昂内尔 克莱尔 伯迪 杜克)
如果迈尔斯失败 他们就完了
along with Miles if he fails.
他们都需要不计代价保护他
They need to protect him at all costs.
但我还是想象不出他们杀了她
But I can’t imagine them killing her. I just can’t.
想想犯罪的本质
Think of the crime, the nature of it.
他们来道歉 来讲和
No, they’ve come to apologize, to make amends.
而谋杀是非暴♥力♥的
And the murder itself, it’s nonviolent.
甚至是和缓的
Gentle even.
他们甚至不用亲见她的死亡
They don’t even see her die.
她只是睡着了
She just goes to sleep.
不
No. No.
他们当然能轻松干出这事
They’re all more than capable.
我记得你之前说你不喝酒
I thought you said you didn’t drink?
这个 这不是酒 这是时髦健康饮料
Oh, this? This isn’t a drink. This is some funky health stuff.
不 给我
No, you give me that.
这是带酒的康普茶 杰瑞德莱托的带酒康普茶
That’s hard kombucha. That’s Jared Leto’s hard kombucha.
什么玩意啊 酒精含量9% 别碰
What is it that? That’s 9% alcohol or so…
你喝了多少
Get off that. How many of these things you had?
我不知道 但我感觉很好
I don’t know, but I feel fine.
好吗 我们得专注
Okay? We need to focus.
我们得专注 我们得找到他们的作案机会
We need to focus. We need to find the O’s, the opportunities.
我们得撬开他们的嘴 该刺♥激♥他们了
We got to open them up. It’s time to push.
不 现在不能刺♥激♥任何人
No, no, no. We’re not pushing anything right now.
听着 我感觉很好
Listen, I feel good.
也许你该躺会儿
I think maybe you should lie down.
-我们没时间了 布兰克 -海伦
-We’re running out of time, Blanc! -Helen!
海伦
Helen…
求你了
Please.
你要考虑到危险
Think of the danger here.
退一步 让我处理
You gotta step back and let me handle this.
谁也别刺♥激♥
Push nothing.
人们会要你停下来
They’re gonna tell you to stop.
甚至你的搭档都会说“你要停下来”
Even your partner will say, “You need to stop.”
因为真♥相♥是
Because as it turns out,
没人希望你颠覆系统
nobody wants you to break the system itself.
但那才是真正的颠覆
But that is what true disruption is.
那才把我们连结在了一起
And that is what unites all of us.
我们都跨越了那条线
We all got to that line and crossed it.
安迪
Andi…
等等
Wait! Wait.
等等 不 你等等
Wait? No, you wait!
那天在法庭 你甚至不敢看我的眼睛
That day in court, you couldn’t even look me in the eye.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你想谈谈那封邮件吗
You want to talk about the email?
现在你想谈谈那封邮件了 你甚至没回复我
So now you want to talk about the email? You didn’t even write back.
我是政客
I’m a politician.
我从不在邮件里发
I never email anything
任何我不想见报的东西
that I wouldn’t want to see on the front page of The Times.
所以我给你打电♥话♥了
That’s why I called.
我们都打电♥话♥了 就在我们 收到邮件后 打了一遍又一遍
We all did. Right after we got it, over and over.
你…你的电♥话♥打不通 接下来一整周都打不通
You… Your phone was off, and then the whole next week.
我换号♥码了
Yeah, I’ve got a new number.
发现打不通 我就直接去了你家
And when we couldn’t reach you, I went to your house.
莱昂内尔和我同时到的 那时杜克已经到了
Lionel and I got there at the same time. Duke was already there.
-安迪 -安迪
-Andi! -Hey, Andi?
没开灯 我使劲砸门 都快砸坏了
The lights were out. I was pounding so hard, I almost broke it down.
安迪
Andi!
我们又敲又喊了 一个小时都没反应 我们就走了
We knocked, waited, and called for you, but after an hour, we left.
伯迪之后又回去查看 还是一样
Birdie came back later on to check. It was the same thing.
-你当时到底在哪儿 安迪 -你什么时候到的
-Where the hell were you, Andi? -What time did you get there?
我不知道 天已经黑了
I don’t know. It was dark.
杜克
And, Duke,
你当时已经到了
you were already there?
他开着摩托车飞奔过去
He almost got in an accident on his motorcycle,
-都差点出车祸了 -我差点被压扁了
he was driving so fast. Andi, I almost got pancaked.
好的 你们能为我 重复一遍刚才的话吗
Okay, okay. Can you say all that one more time for me, please?
听着
Look.
我不知道你来这儿是想玩什么把戏
I don’t know what you’re planning on pulling being here,
但我们需要谈谈
but we need to talk about this.
如果我那晚应门了
If I would’ve answered the door that night,
你会对我说 “抱歉 我为了迈尔斯背叛了你”
would you have said, “I’m sorry. I back you with Miles.”
还是你来只是为了
Or were you just showing up
阻止我利用那个信封
so you could stop me from using that envelope?
有点不对劲
Something’s off.
我有不好的预感
I don’t like it.
她打的什么主意
What’s she playing at?
请保持水域清洁
Please, keep our water clean. Please…
布兰克
Blanc!
请保持水域清洁
Please, keep our water clean.
我记得她就说了这么多
That’s everything she said, I think.
我觉得你可能就该喝酒 你干得太棒了
I think maybe you should take up drinking. You’re just killing it.
莱昂内尔和克莱尔从没单独在场 但杜克早到了 伯迪晚去了
Lionel and Claire were never there alone. But Duke came early and Birdie came late.
但他们也可能提早到 先杀了你姐姐
But they could’ve gotten there early, killed your sister,
在外面绕几圈 等到别人来了再开回来
circled away and then waited for the other to arrive.
(跟小威一起健身)
靠
Shit.
我就是觉得哪里有点不对劲 但又说不清
This… this case confounds me. It just confounds me.
我说不清
Something is just teasing the edge of my brain.
我们没找到 杜克或伯迪的动机 所以…
We don’t have a motive for Duke or Birdie, so–
你们俩有人想健身吗
Do either of you two want to do a session or what?
我是按小时收费的
I’m on the clock.
不 现在不想
No, not right now.
或许之后吧
Maybe later.
随便 反正是你的钱 不是我的
All right. It’s your money, not mine.
我要是见到杰瑞德莱托 一定揍他一顿 什么破康普茶酒啊
Ugh. Oh, if I ever meet Jared Leto, I’m gonna whoop his kombucha-brewing ass.
所有传真机共享一个号♥码
One number. All his machines.
(你看一下 找到了 安迪布兰德)
(爱你 安迪 亲亲抱抱)
天哪
Holy shit.
那天下午 就在安迪发出邮件后的几分钟
From that afternoon, just minutes after Andi sent the email.
莱昂内尔传过来的…
Lionel. Lionel faxed it–
等一下 这也一定不代表他…蹲下
Now hold on, it doesn’t necessarily mean he… Get down.
就现在 去找他
Right now. Go to him.
做你该做的 逼那个混♥蛋♥
Do what you gotta do, push that son of a bitch.
逼他给个答复
Just get an answer out of him.
听着 宝贝 我们真的需要这个 所以再为我做最后一次 好吗
Look, babe. We really need this. So do this for me one last time, okay?
好 我爱…
-All right. I love–
过来
Come here.
你会为了我这么做吗
Are you gonna do it for me?
不行
Not that.
拜托
Oh, come on, come on.
他只想要这个
It’s all he wants.
他的YouTube频道快不行了 他需要曝光
The YouTube channel’s dying. He needs the exposure.
让他上阿尔法新闻吧 宝贝 深夜档就行
Just put him on Alpha News, baby. Just a late-night spot.
你知道凭他做的事 他值得这个曝光
And you know he’s earned it. With what he did.
听着
Listen, listen.
我在构建新闻未来
I am building the future of news.
我不能在其中混入犀牛角壮♥阳♥药♥
I can’t have rhino-horn-boner-pill karma in the mix