You? You again! Get out!
你?又来了!出去!
Do what I told you. Get out!
按照我说的去做 出去!
Go on! Run! I’ll teach you to keep away from me!
继续!跑!我跟你说离我远点了
Run!
跑!
Papa!
爸爸!
You filthy dog!
你这头蠢猪!
You’ll settle with me!
你会给我惹麻烦的
Let’s go.
我们走
Welcome to you, stranger.
欢迎你 陌生人
My name is Juan de Dios. I am the bell ringer.
我叫胡安·迪欧斯 我是撞钟人
Why are you here? To see the Rojos?
你为什么来这里呢?想见洛乔斯?
No, not the Rojos. Is it the Baxters maybe?
不 不是洛乔斯 或者可能是巴克斯特?
Maybe not even the Baxters.
甚至也不是巴克斯特
You want to get rich, eh?
你想发财 是吗?
Well, for that you have come to the right place…
如果那样想的话 你就来对了
If you use your head.
如果你想想的话
That’s because everybody here has become very rich…
因为这里的每个人都很富裕
or else they are dead.
否则就死
What do you want to buy? Some guns? Liquor?
你想买♥♥什么呢?枪?酒?
You don’t buy. You sell. You sell lead in exchange for gold.
你不买♥♥ 你是卖♥♥ 你卖♥♥铅来换黄金
You will get rich here, or you’ll be killed.
在这你会发财的 要么就是死
Juan de Dios tolls the bell once again.
胡安·迪欧斯又撞钟了
It’s not smart to go wandering so far from home.
在离家这么远的地方闲逛不是很聪明的事情
I reckon he picked the wrong trail.
我想他选错路了
Or he could have picked the wrong town.
或者就是选错镇了
His big mistake, I think, was getting born.
他最大的错 我想就是出生
If you want any work, lookin’ like that…
如果你想找事做 那样看的话…
you could try bein’ a scarecrow.
你会死的很难看的
Oh, no, the crows are liable to scare him maybe.
噢 不 或者乌鸦很容易就可以把他吓坏
Hello.
你好
You can’t get rich like that.
你那样是不能发财的
At most, you will only succeed in being killed.
至少 你只会死的更快
With all of the trouble we have, all we needed was you.
看看我们这里的问题 我们所需要的就是你
What are you looking for? Food and something to drink.
你在找什么呢? 食物和喝的东西
Water’s over there. No, no water.
水在那里 不 不要水
Eating and drinking and killing.
吃 喝 然后杀戮
That’s all you can do, just like the rest of your kind.
你所能做的就那些 像你们那些人一样
By the way, you’ll have to mark this up.
顺便说一下 你要记在账上
I know. You have no money.
我知道 你没有钱
After all, you just got into town.
毕竟 你刚刚进这个镇里
But if you don’t mind doing a little killing…
但是如果你不怕杀人的话
You will have no trouble finding someone eager to pay you.
找到帮你付钱的人不是很难
My roulette wheel. That, too, was murdered.
我的轮盘机在转着 那个也是杀人
No one ever comes here to play.
没有人来这里是玩的
We spend our time here between funerals and burials.
我们这里只是葬礼和埋葬
Never saw a town as dead as this one.
从没有看过这么死寂的镇
You will never see another like it.
你不会看到另外一个的
What’s wrong with the place? We’ve had too many killings.
这到底怎么了? 杀人的事情太多了
You have seen the women?
你看到那些女人了吗?
None of them are women. They’re widows.
她们都不是女人 她们是寡妇
The place is only widows.
这个地方都是寡妇
Here you can only gain respect by killing other men.
在这里 只有杀人才能获得别人的尊敬
So nobody works anymore.
所以再也没有人工作了
Seems somebody doesn’t share your opinion.
看来有人不同意你的观点
Yes.
是的
Know why Piripero looked you over?
知道为什么配里皮洛看你吗?
To take your measurements.
猜测你
He is so experienced. he can do it with a glance.
他阅历丰富 一眼就可以看出来
You will be a customer.
你会是个顾客
Don’t laugh. I’m not joking.
不要笑 我不是说笑
I want to warn you that those murderers will make a corpse out of you one day.
我警告你 那些歹徒有天会杀了你的
That’s why I want you to get out of here.
所以我想让你离开这里
You don’t want to stay in this cemetery.
你不想呆在墓地里吧
Finish up and get out.
快吃完 离开这里
I told ya I can’t pay ya.
我跟你说过我没钱
Be my guest…
做我的客人…
but get out of San Miguel, will you?
离开桑·米吉尔 好吗?
Where does that lead?
这是往哪里的呢?
The balcony.
阳台
Why are you going there? Hey!
你为什么上去呢?喂
To have a look.
看看
Things always look different from higher up.
从高处看的话 总是会发现一些新东西
But nothing’s up there.
但是上面什么都没有
Go ahead and get out!
快点离开这里
Who are they?
他们是谁呢?
Bandits. Bandits and smugglers.
强盗 强盗和走私犯
They come down from Texas.
他们从德克萨斯来的
They cross the frontier to stock up on guns and liquor.
他们穿越边境来囤积枪和酒
The cost is much less here.
这里的成本比较低
Then they go back and sell the guns and liquor to the Indians.
然后他回去把枪和酒卖♥♥给印第安人
Any town that sells guns and liquor has gotta be a rich one.
每个卖♥♥枪和酒的城镇都会是个富裕的城镇
Not the town, only those who buy and sell…
不是镇里的人 只是那些卖♥♥的人
and the bosses are the ones who clean up.
还有那些头
Yeah? Somebody has to run the place. Every town has a boss.
是吗?应该有人管理这个地方 每个镇都有头的
That’s true, but when there are two around…
那是的 但是如果有两个的话…
then I’d say that there is one too many.
那么有一个就是多余的了
Two bosses?
两个头?
Very interesting.
真有趣
Interesting is right.
有趣是对的
The Rojos boys, three brothers who sell liquor.
洛乔斯 卖♥♥酒的三兄弟
And then there’s the Baxters, big gun merchants.
那边的是巴克斯特 大军♥火♥商
If I’m not mistaken, you already met Baxter’s gang, didn’t you?
如果我没弄错的话 你已经见过巴克斯特的人了 不是吗?
Yeah, we met.
是的 见过了
But you’re lucky. They don’t usually limit their fire to the mule.
但是你很幸运 他们不是一直只对准骡的
A man leaves his own land and looks around for any reason…
一个男人离开自己的地方 在这里四处张望
Juan de Dios tolls the bell and Piripero sells another coffin.
胡安·迪欧斯敲一下钟 然后配里皮洛卖♥♥另外一副棺材
Two bosses.
两个头
They’ve enlisted all the scum that hangs around both sides of the frontier…
他们招募边境两边所有能战斗的人
and they pay in dollars.
他们用美元付钱
The Baxters over there.
巴克斯特在那里
The Rojos there.
洛乔斯在那
Me right in the middle.
我就在中间
Where you do what?
你想去哪里?
Crazy bell ringer was right.
撞钟人是对的
There’s money to be made in a place like this.
在这样的地方可以发财
If you’re thinking what I suspect, I tell you, don’t try it.
如果你说那样想的话 跟你说 不要试
Which one of the two is the stronger?
他们两个谁比较厉害?
Which one of them is stronger?
他们两个谁比较厉害?
Well, the Rojos, especially Ramon.
洛乔斯 尤其是雷蒙
Don Miguel Rojo, I want to talk to you.
米吉尔·罗吉先生 我想跟你说话
Don Miguel, I hear you’re hiring on men.
米吉尔先生 我听说你想要人
Well, I might just be available.
我可能很适合
I gotta tell you before you hire me…
在你雇佣我之前 我想告诉你
I don’t work cheap.
我不是很便宜的
Get three coffins ready.
准备三副棺材
Adios, amigo.
再见 朋友
Listen, stranger! Didn’t you get the idea?
听着 陌生人!你还没想好吗?
We don’t like to see bad boys like you in town.
我们不想在镇里看到像你那样的人
Go get your mule.
去找你的骡
You let him get away from you?
你这样让它跑了吗?
That’s what I want to talk to you about.
我正想跟你们说这事
He’s feeling real bad. Hmm?
它的感受很不好 什么?
My mule.
我的骡
He got all riled up when you men fired those shots at his feet.
你们朝它的脚开枪 把它激怒了
Hey, are you makin’ some kind of joke?
喂 你在说笑吗?
I understand you men were just playin’ around.
我知道你们这些人只是玩玩
But the mule… He just doesn’t get it.
但是骡…它不明白
Of course, if you were to all apologize.
当然 如果你们道歉的话
I don’t think it’s nice, you laughin’.
你们笑 我觉得并不是很好
My mule don’t like people laughin’.
我的骡不喜欢别人笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!