Sorry, Ken, but your answer was incorrect.
抱歉,肯,你的答案是错的
Still, you really did think it was in there, didn’t you?
你真的认为它在里面吗?
What?
什么?
Hello?
找谁?
I know where the diamonds are. Where?
我知道钻石在哪里 在哪里?
Where’s the key?
钥匙在哪里?
I’ve got it.
我有钥匙
How soon can you get to George’s apartment?
你最快什么时候 能到达乔治的寓所?
You are Wanda Gershwitz of Kipling Mansions…
你是住在伦敦梅利路…
Murray Road, London, West Nine?
基普利公♥寓♥的旺达格肖维吗?
Yes. Will you tell the court, please…
是 请你告诉法庭…
how do you know the defendant?
你怎样认识被告?
We’ve had a relationship for two years.
我们有两年亲密关系
Relationship?
亲密关系?
We’re lovers, your lord.
我们是恋人
Miss Gershwitz, on the fourth of March of this year…
小姐,在今年三月四日早上
in the morning, where were you?
你在哪里?
I was at the apartment at Murray Road.
我在梅利路的公♥寓♥里
And were you by yourself or was there anyone else present?
你独自一人 还是有别的人在场?
No, somebody else was there.
还有别人
Who was that? My brother.
是谁? 我的哥哥
And did your–
你的…
Your brother?
你的哥哥?
My brother.
我的哥哥
Yes.
是
And–
而你…
Are you quite sure it was your brother?
你很肯定那是你的哥哥?
Mr. Leach, I’m sure Miss Gershwitz can recognize her brother.
利奇先生,我肯定格肖维小姐 可以认得她的哥哥
She’s had a relationship with him all her life.
她认识了他一辈子
Much obliged, my lord.
是,大人
Was there anyone else present that morning?
那个早上还有别的人在场吗?
Yes, George was there. Thank you.
有,乔治也在场 谢谢你
But he left about five to 7:00. Wanda.
但他在六点五十五分就离开 旺达…
I wonder–
我想知道…
Yes, Mr. Leach?
利奇先生,什么事?
I Wendy– I Wanda– I wonder–
我想知道…
When you say five to 7:00, Miss Gershwitz…
你说六点五十五分
how can you be so sure?
你为什么那么肯定?
Oh, I looked at the clock, ’cause I was saying to myself…
因为我当时看过时钟
”Where could he be going at five to 7:00 with that sawed-off shotgun?”
我对我自己说他在六点五十五分 带着锯短的手♥枪♥去哪里?
Darling!
亲爱的!
Mr. Leach. ”Darling”? Yes, dear?
利奇, “亲爱的” ? 什么,甜心?
You bitch! You fucking bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Restrain that man.
制止那个人
Restrain this man. Come here, you bastard!
制止这个人 混♥蛋♥!过来
Clear the court. I’m adjourning this matter for now.
退庭,我现在把审讯押后
Take the prisoner below. Clear the court!
带犯人离开 退庭!
Officers, arrest that man!
警员 ,拘捕那个人
Clear the court!
退庭
Bloody hell!
可恶
It’s my husband. He’s been hit.
我的丈夫被打伤
You made it. Good. Bit of a knock, I’m afraid.
你做得很好
I have never been so humiliated in my life.
我从没试过那么受辱
You can stick this marriage right in your bottom.
我们的婚姻完蛋了
I’ll see you in court.
在法庭上见
Yes.
是
Well, that’s it, then.
就是这样
What? We’ve got to talk.
什么事? 我们要谈谈
You tell those pigs to fuck off!
你叫这些笨蛋走开
Fuck off, pigs.
走开
Did you hear what I said? Fuck off.
你们听到我说什么吗?走开
What’s she up to, George? What are you up to?
乔治,她怎样了? 你怎么了?
You called her darling and Wanda.
你叫她“亲爱的”和 “旺达”
I’ve been helping her get her evidence straight.
我在帮她正确地说出证据
It slipped out. You’ve been coaching her?
一时冲口而出 你一直在教她?
What do you think? Look, we’ve got ten minutes.
你认为怎样?我们有十分钟
They’re gonna find you guilty, right?
他们会判你有罪吧?
If you plead guilty now, tell them where the loot is…
如果你现在认罪 告诉他们赃货在哪里
you may get away with eight years, out in five-and-a-half.
你或许只用判八年牢 五年半就能出狱
What if I tell them about Otto and Wanda?
如果我供出奥图和旺达又怎样?
They both did it? Yeah.
他们有份? 是
Great. All right. Maybe six years, out in four.
很好,或许只判六年牢 四年就能出狱
So where are the diamonds?
钻石在哪里?
Where’s Bartlett? Upstairs trying to calm things down.
巴勒在哪里? 他在楼上
So, where are they?
它们在哪里?
Tell Bartlett Ken knows where they are.
告诉巴勒,肯知道在哪里
It’d be a lot quicker if you told me.
如果你直接告诉我会方便一点
Okay, I’ll tell Bartlett. Where’s Ken?
我会告诉巴勒,肯在哪里?
He’s at the flat.
他在公♥寓♥里
Thank you for all your help. I’ll be right out.
谢谢你的帮忙,我很快出来
Taxi! Please! Shit.
计程车!可恶
Come on. What?
来吧 什么?
Let’s go. Where?
我们走吧 去哪里?
Buenos Aires. What?
布宜诺斯艾利斯 什么?
We’re going to George’s flat first. Get in.
我们先去乔治的公♥寓♥,上车
Got your passport? Yeah.
你有护照吗? 有
Check the briefcase for mine.
在我的手提包 看看我的护照在不在
Get your head down.
趴下
So you robbed the jewelers…
你抢劫珠宝商…
turned one of your lovers over to the police…
向警方供出你其中一个情人
kept the other one on to help you find the diamonds…
叫另一个帮你找钻石
and when he does, you commit perjury in the High Court, right?
当他在找的时候 你在法庭发假誓,对吗?
Come on, Archie. Everybody does it in America.
阿奇,在美国大家都是那样
Well, not in this country, they don’t!
在这个国家却不行
Oh, right. Like nobody lies in England. Like Margaret Thatcher never lied.
对,英国人没说过谎 撒切尔夫人没说过谎
Look, you lied to me right from the moment we met.
我们相遇那一刻你已骗我
You just wanted to get me into bed. I fell in love with you.
你只是想和我上♥床♥ 我爱上了你
How come you dumped me then?
那么你为什么抛弃我?
I wasn’t rich enough, remember?
因为我不够有钱,记得吗?
Say something in Russian. No.
用俄♥罗♥斯♥话说话 不
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
I’m just trying to think of one good reason why…
我在想一个好原因…
I should take you to South America with me.
我为什么要带你去南美洲
How about…
这个怎样…
because I have the key to the safety deposit box.
因为我有保险箱的钥匙
That’s a good reason.
那是一个好原因
What do we do about Otto? I’ll handle Otto.
奥图怎样? 我会处理他
Be careful. He’s dangerous. So am I.
小心,他很危险的 我也是
Keep it running.
继续
Why did you bring him? Otto, just wait!
你为什么带他来? 奥图 ,等一下
I’m beginning to think you like that fruit.
我开始认为你喜欢那个傻瓜
Let’s get the diamonds!
去拿钻石吧
Ken?
肯?
Are you Ken?
你是肯吗?
How do you do? I’m George’s barrister.
你好吗?我是乔治的律师
What’s happened?
发生什么事?
Oh, my God! Asshole!
我的天! 混♥蛋♥!
What the bloody hell do you think–
你在想什么…
All right, then.
好吧
Where have they gone? Quick.
他们去了哪里?快点
What?
什么?
Are you all right?
你有没有事?
Where have they gone? They’ve gone to the Cathcart
他们去了哪里? 他们去了卡思卡…
Are you ill? No, no.
你病了吗? 不是…
What?
什么?
Have you got a stutter?
你有口吃吗?
Yeah.
是
A bit. Okay, fine. Don’t worry.
有一点 没关系
Do you know where they’ve gone?
你知道他们去了哪里吗?
Fine. Where?
好,哪里?