But we leased it from the agents last weekend.
但我们上周从管♥理♥员♥那租下这里
Yes, well, obviously that changes things a bit.
那很明显的,那改变了一切
Aren’t you Archie Leach?
你不是阿奇利奇吗?
What?
什么?
You bought our house in Lissendon Gardens.
你买♥♥下我们在利斯顿的房♥子
Hazel and Ian Johnson.
希娑和伊恩强森
What a coincidence!
真巧合
How nice to see you.
幸会
Hello? Wanda, it’s Archie. Listen.
找谁? 旺达,是阿奇
I can’t see you anymore. I’ve got to end it. I’m sorry.
我不能再见你,我们完了 对不起
What?
什么?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Okay. Oh, no. Please.
好吗? 不要
Look, I want to apologize. I just finished it, all right?
我想道歉 我们已经分手,好吗?
Okay, just– Wait. Where are you going?
等一下,你去哪里?
I just ended it, for Christ’s sake! Will you leave me alone?
我们已分手,你不要再烦我
I’ve just ended it, all right? Wait!
我们已分手,好吗? 等一下
I just want to say I’m sorry. It’s all over!
我只是想道歉 我们完了
Jesus Christ! Someone help me! Will you calm down?
我的天,救我 你冷静下来好吗?
Please, believe me. Don’t beat me up again.
求你相信我,不要再打我
I’ve had a terrible day.
我今天很不高兴
Will you shut up? Jesus Christ! Don’t kill me, please.
你住口好吗? 天!不要杀我
Shut up then. Okay.
住口
Look, I just wanna apologize…
我只是想为了…
sincerely for when I dangled you out the window.
我把你吊出窗户的事向你道歉
I’m really, really– Well, it was not a nice thing to do.
我真的很…我不应该那样做
And then when I attacked you in there, well, I’m really–
然后我在那里袭击你 我真的很…
How could I know you were trying to rob your own house?
我怎知道你想抢劫自己的房♥子?
I was just trying to help. Yes. Thanks.
你只是想帮忙 是,谢谢
I wanted you to trust me. Please, it was my fault.
我想你相信我 那是我的错
That’s true. Yeah.
你说得对 对
Now, about my sister.
关于我的妹妹
She’s a very sexy girl.
她很性感
I understand you wanting to play around with her.
我明白你想和她发展
It’s okay. I was wrong.
那没关系,我是错的
I’m sorry I was jealous. Just go ahead.
抱歉我妒忌,你去追求她吧
Pork away, pal. Fuck her blue.
和她上♥床♥吧
I like you, Archie. I just wanna help.
阿奇,我喜欢你,我只是想帮忙
Oh, God!
天!
I did it.
我成功了
I did it! Lovely!
我成功了 !
Unbe-fucking-lieveable!
难以置信
Thomason!
汤玛森!
You’ve done well, my son.
你做的很好
Now, here’s the plan.
计划是这样的
You get four tickets this evening for Rio, first class.
你去买♥♥四张今晚去里约热内卢的 头等机票
Then–
然后…
Yeah, four. We get rid of Otto later.
对,四张,稍后才摆脱奥图
Then, back to the flat. Pack, collect me.
然后回来公♥寓♥收拾行李
Then to the Cathcart Towers Hotel to pick up the jewels.
然后去卡思卡取珠宝
Unbe-fucking-lievable!
难以置信
Oh, it’s so exciting. I can’t believe it.
很刺♥激♥,我不能相信
He’s safe.
他很安全
Oh, I’m going to be late for court.
我快迟到了
Hello? Oh, hello, Otto.
有人吗?奥图 ,你好
No, she just left.
她刚离开了
And, Otto, you owe me a–
奥图 ,你欠我…
What?
什么?
You owe me a pound.
你欠我一镑
Not Granny?
不是祖母吧?
Met with an accident.
遇上意外了
Bullshit! You’re lying! Come on.
胡说!你在说谎! 说吧
Dead?
死了?
Heart attack.
心脏病发
I don’t believe this.
我不相信
George’ll be out this afternoon.
乔治今天下午就能离开
We’ll all go out to Heathrow, collect the loot, and then–
我们会去希思罗机场取赃货 然后…
All thanks…
全部都是…
to me.
我的功劳
So, the loot’s at the airport, is it, Ken?
肯,赃货在机场吗?
What’s happening?
发生什么事?
Well, Ken…
肯…
I’m going to ask you some questions while I eat my chips.
我在吃薯条时要问你一些问题
First, who is the philosopher…
第一题,哪个哲学家…
who developed the concept of the ”superman”…
在他的书中
in Also sprach Zarathustra?
发展出 “超人” 的概念?
No?
不知道?
That’s a chip up the nose, I’m afraid.
我要把马铃薯条塞进鼻子
Friedrich Nietzsche. Next.
是尼采,下一个问题
In which book did Nietzsche claim…
尼采在哪一本书中…
that almost all higher culture is based on cruelty?
提出所有高级文化 都是以残酷为依据?
Are you thinking, or are you in mid-stutter?
你在思想还是又口吃?
You’re mad.
你是疯的
Beyond Good and Evil.
善恶的彼岸
I guess I’ll have to ask you an easy one, huh?
我要问你一个简单的问题
Okay, um–
好…
Let me think.
让我想想
Where are the diamonds? I’ll give you a clue.
钻石在哪里?我给你一个线索
Somewhere around the airport.
在机场某个地方
I’m n No hassle. There’s plenty of time.
我不… 不用急,还有很多时间
I’ll just sit here and eat my chips until you tell me.
我会边吃着薯条一直到你告诉我
The English contribution to world cuisine: the chip.
英国对美食的贡献就是薯条
What do the English usually eat with chips…
英国人会用什么跟 薯条一齐吃…
to make them more interesting?
而令它们好吃一点?
Wait a moment!
等一下
It’s fish, isn’t it?
是鱼吧?
Here, boy. Down the hatch.
又一条
Delicious.
很美味
You b–
你…
Better eat the green one? Okay.
最好吃绿色的?
What’s this one’s name?
这个叫什么名字?
Well, not Wanda, anyway.
不是旺达
I’m going to call her Lunch.
我会叫她做午饭
Hello, Lunch.
午饭,你好
Avoid the green ones.
避开绿色那一些
They’re not ripe yet.
它们还没熟透
Now, you were in court, were you not, Inspector…
法医官在庭上发表证据时…
when the forensic evidence was read?
你在法庭上吗?
Yes, sir. And the fact that…
是 事实上…
Mr. Thomason was installing windows the previous weekend…
汤玛森先生在之前的一个周末 安装窗户…
would account, would it not…
引致玻璃碎片…
for the presence of small particles of glass on his trousers?
掉在他的裤子上吗?
No hurry, Inspector. Please do take your time.
警官,你不用急着回答
I’m almost full.
我很饱
Almost. Stop!
差不多 停止
Please, don’t.
不要
Come on, Wanda. Gullet time.
旺达,进食时间
What are the names of those hotels that are right by the airport?
机场附近的饭店名字是什么?
What are they? The Airway Sheraton, The Post House, The Cathcart Towers–
喜来登饭店?卡思卡饭店?…
The Cathcart Towers? Yes?
卡思卡饭店?
Yes. In a safe deposit box?
对 在保险箱里?
Yes.

What? Where’s the key?
什么? 钥匙在哪里?
It’s in the tank.
在鱼缸里
Where?
哪里?
In the t Treasure chest!
在… 珠宝箱里!
Where?
哪里?
You m-m–
你…
murdering–
谋杀
I’ll kill you!
我会杀死你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!