Smell, Maggie, smell.
玛吉,嗅嗅吧
Now.
现在
Kill!
杀!
We therefore commit its body to the ground…
我们现在把它入土为安
earth to earth, ashes to ashes…
尘归尘
dust to dust…
土归土
in sure and certain hope of the resurrection…
希望它会复生
to eternal life.
找到永生
Hello, honey. What happened?
亲爱的,发生什么事?
Nothing. What’s that?
没什么 那是什么?
Not Granny? Not yet.
不是祖母吧 还没有
Who’s it for, then?
那是给谁的?
A fish. A Frenchman. A phone operator.
一条鱼、一个法国人 电♥话♥接线生
Friend. A fourlegged one?
是朋友 四脚朋友?
Where’s my sister? She’s in the
我妹妹在哪里? 她在…
Thank you. Lavatory.
谢谢 洗手间
Anything? What? No.
有什么事? 什么?没什么
Why are you here? I’m here because I’m bored.
你为什么在这里? 我在这里因为我很无聊
Bored wandering around this God-awful city…
在这个讨厌的城市闲逛闷死了
shoving George’s ugly pic–
移开乔治的丑陋照片…
talking to a lot of snotty, stuck-up, intellectually inferior British faggots.
和一些低层次的英国人谈话
Jesus, they’re uptight.
他们很不安
They get rigor mortis in the prime of life in this country.
他们在壮年时肌肉就僵硬
Standing there with their hair clenched.
他们就那样呆站着
Counting the seconds till the week ends…
等着一周的结束
so they can all dress up like ballerinas and…
那么他们能打扮漂亮
whip themselves into a frenzy at the flat at 4.
然后去玩乐
”2B, St.–”
“2B…”
To be honest…
老实说…
I hate them.
我讨厌他们
I mean, pretending they’re so fucking lawyer–
佯装他们是律师…
so fucking superior…
自以为很优越…
with those phony accents.
操着一口假口音
Not you, Ken. You’ve got a beautiful speaking voice.
肯,我不是说你 你的声音很漂亮
When it works.
当你没有口吃时
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥!
So, wanna have some lunch?
你想吃午饭吗?
Have you heard from him? Who?
他有联络你吗? 谁?
Archie. No, I have to finish my hair!
阿奇 没有,我要染头发
Nothing? I’m out of here! No plans to see him?
没有?我走了 你不打算见他吗?
Okay. Bye, bro!
再见
Bye, Wanda!
旺达,再见
Oh, sorry.
对不起
What? It wasn’t theirs to sell.
什么? 那不是属于他们的
An old lady gave it to them to engrave. She’s about 80 and dying.
一位老妇交给他们刻字 她快八十也快死了
It’s of great sentimental value. Somebody put it in the display cabinet.
这个很有纪念价值 有人把它放在展示柜里
That’s their problem. Not really.
那是他们的问题 不可以那样说
You paid for it. They do accept their mistake.
你付钱买♥♥下的 他们接受他们的错误
They’re offering you this to replace it. It’s three times as valuable.
他们想用这个代替它 这个的价值高三倍
This is the nicest thing you’ve ever given me, which I absolutely love.
这是你给我的礼物之中最棒的
Now you want me to give it back and replace it with something vulgar.
现在你想我交还它 和用这样俗不可耐的东西代替
I don’t want you to give it back. Well, they can’t have it.
我不想你交还它 他们不能拿回去
Tell them they can’t have it.
告诉他们不能
You’re the bloody barrister!
你是律师
Oh, Archie, it’s beautiful.
阿奇,很漂亮
It’s just beautiful.
很漂亮
Oh, my God! Look!
我的天!你看!
Oh, Archie, it’s beautiful.
阿奇,很漂亮
Isn’t it wonderful?
很棒吧?
Whose is it? Belongs to someone at the chambers.
是谁的? 属于办公室的一位同事
And where are they?
他们在哪里?
Hong Kong. Gone for weeks.
去了香港几个星期
Nice rug, Archie.
阿奇,很不错的地毯
May I?
可以吗?
What are you doing? The polka, I think.
你在做什么? 我在跳波尔卡舞
You make me feel free.
你令我感到很自♥由♥
Free?
自♥由♥?
Do you have any idea what it’s like being English?
你知道身为英国人是怎样吗?
Being so correct all the time? Being so stifled…
时常都很正确和被压制?
by this dread of doing the wrong thing?
时常都害怕做错事?
Of saying to someone, ”Are you married?”
问人“你是否已婚?”
and hearing, ”My wife left me this morning”?
怎料对方说 “太太今早离开了我?”
Or saying, ”Do you have children?” And being told…
或问人“你有没有孩子?”
”They all burned to death on Wednesday.”
对方却说“他们在星期三 都被烧死了”
You see, Wanda, we’re all…
旺达,你可以看到…
terrified of embarrassment.
我们都害怕尴尬
That’s why we’re so…
所以我们…
dead.
都那么死寂
Most of my friends are dead. We have these piles of corpses to dinner.
我大部分朋友都很沉闷 就像和死尸共膳一样
But you’re alive, God bless you, and I want to be.
但你充满生气,我也想那样
I’m so fed up with all this.
我厌倦所有事情
I want to make love with you.
我想和你上♥床♥
I’m a good lover. At least…
我是个好情人
I used to be, back in the early 1 4th century.
至少我在十四世纪时是
Can we go to bed?
我们可以上♥床♥吗?
Yeah.
好
Hang on. Mind your head.
等一下,小心你的头
Oh, I think I love you.
我认为我爱你
Can I ask you a question? Anything.
我可以问你一个问题吗? 什么也可以
Where’s my locket?
我的项链在哪里?
I couldn’t get it. What?
我拿不到 什么?
Wendy wouldn’t give it back. Look, I got you this instead.
温迪不肯交还它 我买♥♥了这个给你
Like it? No, Archie.
你喜欢吗? 不喜欢
I have to have mine.
我要拿回我的项链
Why?
为什么?
My mother gave it to me…
我母亲临死前…
on her deathbed.
给我的
I’m sorry. All right, darling.
对不起
I’ll get it for you. You promise?
我会拿回给你 你保证吗?
I’ll think of something.
我会想办法
Sex is very difficult for me…
跟我不完全信任的人上♥床♥
with somebody that I don’t trust completely.
对我来说是很困难
I promise I’ll get it, okay?
我保证我会取回它
I love you, Archie!
阿奇,我爱你
I’ve loved you ever since the first second I saw you.
我对你一见钟情
What was that? What?
那是什么? 什么?
Your brother didn’t bring you here this time, did he?
你哥哥这次没有带你来吧?
No. He has no idea?
没有 他不知道?
He doesn’t have a clue.
他完全不知道
What?
– 什么?
He is so dumb. Really?
他很笨 真的?
He thought the Gettysburg Address was where Lincoln lived.
他以为林肯住在盖底斯堡
All those terrible lies he told about the CIA.
他讲关于中♥央♥情报局的谎话 真是差劲
So painful.
很痛苦
And when he heard your daughter’s name was Portia…
当他听到你女儿叫波席亚…
he said, ”Why did they name her after a car?”
他问为什么用汽车名字命名
I love the way you laugh.
我喜欢你笑的样子
I love you. You’re funny.
我爱你,你很有趣
How come a girl as bright as you could have a brother who’s so–
怎么这样聪明的女孩的哥哥 会这么…
Don’t call me stupid.
不要说我笨
Jesus Christ!
我的天!
Come on! Ouch!
来吧! 很痛
Come on!
来吧!
I’ll deal with you later.
我稍后应付你
What have you done with her?
你对她做了什么?
She’s all right.
她没事
Now, apologize.
道歉吧
What? Apologize.
什么? 道歉
Oh, shit! Are you totally deranged?
糟了 你精神错乱吗?
You pompous, stuck-up…
你这个自大狂妄