伊森 我是外公
Ethan, it’s grandpa.
伊森
Ethan.
你来了吗
Are you here?
我闻不到你
I can’t smell you.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
贝利
Hey, Bailey.
他来了
There he was.
我知道他很难过
I could tell he was still sad.
我不想让他难过
I didn’t want him to be sad.
小笨狗
Doodle dog.
狗老大
Boss dog, huh?
我知道我来到这世上是为了爱伊森
I knew I was here to love Ethan
让他快乐
and make him happy.
贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
Oh, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
我不想就这样离开他
I didn’t want to leave him like this.
乖孩子
Good boy.
乖孩子 贝利
Good boy, Bailey.
别担心
Don’t worry.
他只会感觉到脖子上一丁点…小刺痛
He’ll just feel a little… A little prick in his neck,
然后就可以安息了
and then the pain will go away.
一切又重新开始了
And then it happened again.
妈妈 乳汁
The mother, the milk,
舌头 温暖
the tongue, the warmth.
我回来了
I was back.
但为什么
But why?
伊森去哪儿了
Where was Ethan?
有些东西也不见了
Other things were missing, too.
我怎么没有…
I didn’t have a…
什么 我是个女孩
What? I’m a girl?
过来 过来
Come on, come on!
乖孩子 乖孩子
Good girl, good girl.
我的主人很严肃
My man was very serious.
注意
Look.
-过 过 -我们工作很辛苦
– Over. Over. Good girl! – We worked hard.
就算是玩 也被他搞得像在工作
Even when we played, he made it feel like work.
放松 下 下
Easy. Down, down.
找到沃利 搜寻开始
Find Wally. Search! Go!
沃利真是让人头疼
Wally was a disaster,
老在掉东西
always losing pieces of clothing.
你找到他了
You found him.
真棒
Good job. Okay.
难道这就是我的使命
So this is my purpose?
跟玩乐无关
It’s not about fun.
-跟伊森无关 -来 乖孩子
– It’s not about Ethan. – Come on. Good girl.
我的工作就是搜寻 查找
My job is to seek, find
和展示
and show.
真棒 乖孩子
Good job. Good job.
但即使我做得很棒
But even when I did a good job,
我的主人也还是不开心
my man was still sad.
他很孤单
He was lonely.
我知道曾经有人也住在这里
I could smell someone else used to live here,
但他们的气味很微弱
but their scent was faint.
他们已经很久没出现在这屋子里了
They hadn’t been around in a long time.
这时我开始意识到
That’s when I realized
世上最糟糕的事 莫过于孤单
being alone might be the worst thing that could happen to you.
我知道想念一个人是什么感觉
I knew how it felt to miss someone.
他也在想念某个人吗
Did he miss someone, too?
不可以
Stop that.
怎么了
What?
睡你自己的床 快去
Dog bed– now.
埃莉…
Ellie…
睡自己的床 去
Dog bed– now.
为什么我要听他的
Why did I listen to him?
我不想走
I didn’t want to go.
而且我知道 他也不希望我走
And I could tell he didn’t want me to go, either.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
能不能让我省点心
Would you give me a break?
不许发牢骚
No whining.
这是枪
Gun.
枪闻起来有股刺鼻的味道
Gun had a smell that stung my nose.
乖乖的
Steady.
坐好
Stay.
放松
Relax.
习惯了就好了
Get used to it.
要坚强
Stay strong.
乖狗狗
Good girl.
怎么了
Yes?
什么
What?
那个我也会
I could do that, too.
我找不到拒绝的理由
You know, I don’t see why not.
上来 上来
Come on. Come on.
这是她昨天穿的毛衣
That’s the sweater that she was wearing yesterday.
-好的 女士 -她今天穿了
– Okay, ma’am. – Today, she had on
蓝色牛仔裤和蓝色外套
blue jeans and a blue jacket.
你记得是什么时候…
Do you remember what time it was…
我们接到了这里佣人的报案
We got called here on a domestic.
在我们到这之前 是一起绑♥架♥案
By the time we got here, it was kidnapping.
前男友 携带武器
Ex-boyfriend, armed.
绑♥架♥了12岁的女孩
Took the 12-year-old girl.
这是什么
What is this?
这是她在被绑♥架♥前一天穿过的衣服
This is the last item of clothing she was wearing.
知道了
Okay.
走吧 我们走
Come on. Come on.
一位目击者打电♥话♥称
Got a partial plate called in
有一辆蓝色丰田正向东开向水库
on a blue Toyota heading east toward the reservoir.
收到 我们马上过去
Copy that. We’re on our way.
埃莉 埃莉
Ellie. Ellie.
快找
Find.
快找 埃莉
Find, Ellie.
真乖 好好找
Good girl. Good find.
椒盐卷饼 披萨 热狗
Pretzel. Pizza. Hot dog.
橡胶 列车 出租车
Rubber. Train. Cab.
咖啡 毛衣 女孩 穿毛衣的女孩
Coffee. Sweater. Girl? Sweater girl!
女孩 女孩
Girl! Girl!
快
Come on.
快点 快
Come on. Come on.
就是那个女孩
That a girl.
追上他 追上他
Get him! Get him!
站住
Halt!
警♥察♥
Police!
站住
Halt!
追上他 抓住他
Get him, girl. Get him!
追上他 埃莉
Get him, Ellie!
我说 站住
I said halt!
慢慢地
Slowly!
放开她
Let her go!
别动 站住
Hold it! Hold it!
停下
Stop!
站住
Hey!
站住
Halt!
-这里 -在这 她在这
– Hey! – Hey, hey, there she is.
-在这里 这里 -我们来了 有我们呢
– Hey, hey. – We’ve got you. We’ve got you.
-真棒 干得漂亮 -走吧
– Good girl. Good girl. – There you go.
松开
Release!
好了 我们抓住他了 抓住他了
All right, we got him. We got him.
-起来 -走
– Get up. – Let’s go.
快 起来
Come on, get up!
快点
Come on.
这里是警犬K27
This is canine unit k-27.
我需要立刻…
I’m gonna need immediate…