至少汉娜仍会来玩
At least Hannah still came around.
贝利
Hi, Bailey.
你好
Hi. Hi.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
好狗狗 好狗狗
Good boy. Good boy.
真是一只好狗狗
Ah, you’re such a good boy.
来 来
Come on. Come on!
你 你想去池塘那边吗
You, um… do you want to go to the pond?
我做了些三明治
I made some sandwiches.
好啊
Yeah.
我是说
I mean…
如果你想的话
Yeah, if you want.
我只是 想着如果我们离开屋子
I just… I thought it’d be nice
让你出去转转 挺好的
if we could get out of the house, get you out.
怎么了
What?
汉娜 我知道你是好心
Look, Hannah, it’s nice for you to try,
但是你不用 不用这样做
but you don’t have to… You don’t have to do this.
你不用帮我
You don’t have to help me.
我不是为了你
I’m not doing it for you.
是为了我们 我想
I’m doing it for us. I want…
不 你就是为了我才这么做的
No, you’re doing this for me.
三周后你就去上大学了
You leave for college in three weeks.
但我随时会回来的
But I’ll be back all the time.
对 但我会待在这里
Uh-huh, and I’ll be here.
拖着这条废腿
With that.
你不能再自怨自艾了
You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
你不能为我这么做 汉娜
You can’t do this for me, Hannah.
我愿意为你做任何事
I’d do anything for you.
我不认为我们应该继续在一起了 汉娜
I don’t think we should be with each other anymore, Hannah.
我们不该继续在一起了
We shouldn’t be with each other anymore.
不会有结果的
It’s not gonna work.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
贝利
Bailey.
好狗狗
Good boy.
乖
Yeah.
你想玩球吗
You want your ball?
好 给你球
Okay, here’s your ball.
去吧
Go on.
再见 贝利
Bye, Bailey.
等等 等等 不要啊
Wait. Wait, no.
别走 留下
No, stay.
我真的很想念汉娜
I really missed Hannah.
伊森也想念他
Ethan missed her, too.
我能感觉到
I could tell.
伊森 我做了三明治
Ethan, I made you a sandwich.
放在后座上 好吗
I’m gonna put it in the backseat, okay?
-好了 弗兰 -贝利 贝利 贝利
– All right, Fran. -Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
好狗狗
Good boy.
你会想我的 对吗
You’re gonna miss me, huh?
我也会想你的
I’m gonna miss you, too.
别闷闷不乐的 女士们
Don’t look so glum, women.
这是所很好的农业学校
It-it’s a good agricultural school.
他能学到经营这片农场
He’s gonna learn everything he needs to know
所需的各种知识
about running this farm.
对 当然
Yes, absolutely. Yes.
走 过来
All right, go on. Come on.
最好牵住它
Better grab him.
它理解不了的
He’s not gonna understand.
来这里
Come here.
-好狗狗 好狗狗 -你牵好狗了吗
– Good boy. Good boy. – Have you got the dog?
我们到这里来
Let’s come here.
-站住 贝利 站住 -过来 狗狗
– Stay, Bailey, stay. – Come on, boy.
天气真好 是吧
Great day, huh?
它都长这么大了
He’s so grown-up.
它在干吗
What’s he doing?
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
好狗狗 贝利
Good boy, Bailey.
帮我保存它 好吗 贝利
You keep that for me, okay, Bailey?
-接住了 -是啊
– Caught it. – Yeah.
再见 伊森
Bye, Ethan.
一路顺风
Drive safe.
拜拜 伊森
See you, Ethan!
不要 贝利
No, Bailey.
-站住 -你牵住它 亲爱的
– Stay. – You got him, honey?
站住 我们玩接球呢
Stay? We’re playing fetch.
贝利
Bailey!
我们已经很久没一起玩了
It’s been so long since we’ve played.
贝利
Bailey.
我喜欢这个新版本的接球游戏
I like this new version of fetch.
你是不是疯了 狗老大
You’re crazy, you know that, boss dog?
只是下次能不能…别开这么远
Maybe not… Drive so far next time.
帮我照看好这里的一切 好吗
Take care of things around here for me, okay, boy?
我很快就回来
I’ll be back soon.
答应我
Promise.
好了 去吧 回家
Come on. Go on. Go home.
人类很复杂
Humans are complicated.
他们总做些狗狗不懂的事情
They do things dogs can’t understand.
比如离别
Like leave.
伊森和我注定要在一起
Ethan and I were meant to be together.
但如果伊森不在了
But if there was no Ethan,
我活着还有什么意义
what was the point of my being here?
也许意义就在于不要寻找意义
Maybe the point was not to look for a point.
好了 等一下
Okay, hold on. Hold on.
我很快回来 贝利
I’ll be right back, Bailey.
现在 一切都以缓慢的步调流逝
Everything moved at a slower pace now.
没关系
Which was okay,
反正我也不想再跑了
because I never felt like running anymore.
我经常觉得累
I was tired all the time.
不再想着玩儿
I didn’t feel like playing anymore.
哪怕是跟小马狗
Not even with horse-dog.
贝利
Hey, Bailey.
你还好吗 孩子
Are you okay, boy?
比尔
Bill?
-小心点 当心… -好的
– Careful. Keep a… – Okay.
它怎么了
Okay, let’s see what we have here.
它的眼睛看起来不大对劲
His eyes just didn’t look right.
有…有很多眼屎
They just, uh… they were… They were kind of rheumy.
而且它…老是喘气
And he… and he was panting, he was, uh…
呼吸很沉重
His breathing was labored.
它身上还起了个小肿块
He’s-he’s also got this little lump in his, uh…
对 它有没有
Oh, yeah. Has he been drinking
-大量喝水和尿尿 -没有
– a lot of water and peeing? – No.
昏昏欲睡 它…不太想出去散步了
Lethargic, so he… he doesn’t want to go for walks anymore?
我都不得不把它抱进车里
I had to carry him into the car.
医生 你觉得 我们能为它做点什么
What can we do for him, doctor? What do you think?
我们…我们可以做个检查
Well, we-we… We could do testing,
但恐怕还是一样的结果
but I’m afraid that it would probably be the same results.
它的…它的肾功能在衰退
His… his kidneys are shutting down.
我们能不能…
Can we just…
大家都很难过
Everyone was so sad,
但是我已经没力气去逗他们开心了
but I was too tired to cheer them up.
乔伊斯医生 我能不能借用下你电♥话♥
Dr. Joyce, can I, uh… Can I use your phone?
当然可以
Yes. Oh, absolutely.
医生 医生 如果这是个人
Doctor, doctor, uh, if this was a person,
如果它是个人 你是兽医
if this was a person… you’re the veterinarian…
如果它是个人 是不是意味着…
if this was a person, would you say that…
你好
Uh, hello.
我想找伊森
Yeah, uh, I’m looking for Ethan.
我是他外公 比尔
It’s his grandpa, Bill.