你想试试吗 你想要吧
You want to try it? You want to get it?
准备好了吗
Ready?
我准备好了
I am ready.
好了 去吧
Okay. Go!
你在哪里学的这招 哥们儿
Where did you learn how to do that, buddy?
你有点吓到我的 狗老大
You are really starting to freak me out, boss dog.
没错 伊森 这就对了
Yes, Ethan, that’s right.
我是你的狗老大 我是贝利
I’m your boss dog. I’m Bailey.
说出来
Say it.
狗老大
Boss dog?
你是狗老大
Are you the boss dog?
不会吧
No.
是的 是我 伊森
Yes. It’s me, Ethan.
是我
It’s me.
贝利
Bailey?
贝利
Bailey.
狗老大
Boss dog.
贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
太好了
Mmm, yeah.
所以 在我的狗生里
So, in all my lives as a dog,
这是我学到的东西
here’s what I’ve learned.
很显然 要玩得开心
Have fun, obviously.
无论何时
Whenever possible,
找到一些需要拯救的人 并拯救他们
find someone to save, and save them.
去舔那些你所爱的人
Lick the ones you love.
不为已经发生的事而悲伤
Don’t get all sad-faced about what happened
也不为没发生的事而苦恼
and scrunchy-faced about what could.
-活在当下就好 -去吧
– Just be here now. – Go!
好 去追吧
Okay, go get it.
-活在当下 -就这样
– Be here now. – That’s it.
这就是一条狗的使命
That’s a dog’s purpose.