我从未玩耍过
I never played.
感觉就像没有我日子也会一天天过去
It was like the days went on and on without me.
你有三十天的时间来处理掉这个
You have 30 days to deal with this.
当警♥察♥来的时候
When the officer came,
我以为又是要领我去参加找东西表演
I thought it was to take me to do find-and-show.
但她自己走了
But she left without me.
他很脏 我们要把他赶走
He’s dirty. We’re getting rid of him.
我们不能把狗赶走
We are not going to get rid of that dog.
够了 我们要把他赶走
That’s enough! We’re getting rid of him.
我把他带回来的 我们要照顾好他
I took him in here, and we’re gonna take care of him.
你保证可以给他找个好家庭 是吗
You’ll make sure he finds a nice home, right?
一个负责任的人
Somebody responsible?
是的
Yeah.
快来 出来
Come on. Out.
动起来
Move it.
我们走 快来
Let’s go. Come on.
动起来
Move.
再见 小狗
So long, doggie.
现在我应该走回家吗
Now I’m supposed to walk home?
这似乎太不公平了
That didn’t seem very fair.
但当我好好考虑后
But when I thought about it,
我不想回到那个家了
I didn’t want to go back to that home.
快来 来这里
Come on. Over here.
看 妈妈
Look, mom.
看起来很有趣
That looks like fun.
坐 坐 你喜欢那个吗
Sit. Sit. You like that?
已经很久没有开心玩耍了
It’s been so long since I’ve had fun.
她要去哪里
Where is she going?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你身上有些东西
There’s something about you.
是…你的味道
It’s… your smell.
你有点脏脏的
You’re a scruffy one.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
你从哪里来的
Where are you from?
你有颈圈吗
You got a collar?
我知道那个味道
I know that smell.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
那是…在很久以前
It’s… from a long time ago.
我之前来过这里吗
Had I been here before?
真开心我能离开城市
I was so happy to leave the town behind.
我鼻子充满了清新的味道
My nose was full of fresh new smells.
这里有个味道你永不会忘记
And then there are the smells you never forget.
火车 苔藓
Train. Moss.
树木 马 垃圾
Trees. Horse. Garbage.
是小马狗
It was horse-dog!
会是一样的吗
Could it be the same?
是一样的耶
Ah, it was the same.
那是不是意味着伊森也曾在这
Could it mean Ethan was here, too?
那应该够我们撑到月底
That ought to cover us to the end of the month.
伊森
Ethan?
不可能是他
That can’t be him.
告诉弗雷德我会去镇里
Tell Fred that I will be in town…
是他吗
Is that him?
明日去结账好吗
…tomorrow to settle up, okay?
会跟他说的
Will do.
是他
It is him!
是他 太棒了
It’s him! Yes!
太棒了 是他
Yes, it’s him!
是我啊
It’s me!
狗老大 贝利贝利贝利
Boss dog! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey
你的傻狗狗
doodle dog!
你从哪来的
Where’d you come from?
经过了这么世 我真的找到你了
After all these lives, I’d actually found him.
我找到了伊森
I found Ethan.
我敢打赌你饿了
I’m gonna make a bet you’re hungry.
吃吧
Here you go.
看来是真饿坏了
You must be.
没有人喜欢我煮的东西
Nobody likes my cooking.
不要这样看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
你不能留在这
You can’t stay here.
你得回家去
You gotta go home.
你有主人
You belong to somebody.
家 对啊
Home. Yes.
对 我回家了
Yes, I’m home.
回家吧 狗狗
Go home, dog.
回家吧
Go home.
你是一条固执的狗狗 是吗
You’re a stubborn one, aren’t you?
然后 周二晚间
Then, Tuesday night,
降雨量为76毫米
we got three tenths of an inch of rain.
确保它能找个好家
Be sure he gets a good home.
它是一条好狗
He’s a good dog.
当然
Sure.
不不不 不要把我留在这
No. No, don’t leave me here.
这里是收容站
This is a white-coat place.
我是你的
I belong with you.
再见 狗狗
So long, dog.
你想要离开这吗
You want to get out of here?
你想走吗
Do you want to go?
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
我又坐回了前排
I was back in the front seat.
小家伙
Okay, buddy.
看来我们俩要相依为命了
Guess it’s gonna be you and me.
还有那头驴
And the donkey.
驴是什么
What’s a donkey?
你上一次洗澡是什么时候
Now, when was the last time you got a bath?
真是条乖狗
That’s a good boy.
洗好了
There you go. All right.
爬出去 我们走
Just step out. Out. Let’s go!
干的好
There you go.
你会得到一个新的项圈
You’re getting a new collar.
看起来它可没有少吃
Doesn’t look like he’s missed too many meals.
-它体型很好 -嗯 是条好狗
– He’s in good shape. – Yeah, he’s a good boy.
是不是啊
Aren’t you, huh?
但伊森似乎还是很伤心
But Ethan still seemed sad.
也许是因为他一个人睡
Maybe it was because he slept alone.
我想要帮他 可我不知道如何帮
I wanted to help him, but I didn’t know how.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
等一下
Hold that thought.
贝利 就这么办
Okay, Bailey, let’s do this.
快点
Hurry.
快快快快快
Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry.
就是这儿了
This is the place.
我在找…
I’m looking for…
快 卡莉 到这来 宝贝
Come on, Carly. Come here, girl.
-过来 卡莉 -过来吧 卡莉
– Come on, Carly. – Come on, Carly.
快来 卡莉
Come here, Carly.
能帮我开下门吗
Can you get the gate for me?
-好的 妈妈 -谢谢
– Yes, mommy. – Thank you.
乖狗狗
Good girl.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
瑞秋
Rach.
快看 威尔
Oh, hey. Look, Will.
-外婆来了 -外婆
– Grandma’s here. – Hi, grandma.
那又有那种气味了
There’s that smell again.
-最近感觉怎么样 -挺好的
– How are you feeling? – I’m pretty good.
真是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
现在更浓了
It’s stronger now.
我觉得我该给你们准备些吃的了
I thought I’d bring you some groceries.
-是汉娜 -谢谢
– It’s Hannah! – Aw. Hmm, thanks.
你还在这
You’re still here?