支援
assistance.
我的狗中枪了
My dog’s been shot.
重复 警犬中枪
I repeat, canine shot.
我一直讨厌中枪
I always hated getting shots.
这绝对是我受过的最重的枪伤
This was definitely the worst shot I ever got.
埃莉
Ellie.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
你是条很棒的狗
You’re a good dog.
从卡洛斯的语气中我能听出
I could tell from Carlos’s voice
我♥干♥得不错
I’d done a good job.
你是条很棒的狗
You’re a good dog.
我需要休息一下
I need to rest.
我能就在你的床上睡觉吗
Can I just sleep in your bed?
那是一种不同的生活
That was a different life.
没什么乐趣可言 真的
Not so much fun, really.
但是我做得不错
But I did good work.
开始了
Here we go.
现在我很小并且注意力集中
Now I’m tiny and all ears.
你好啊 小可爱
Hi, you.
你是这世界上最可爱的小狗狗吗
Are you the cutest little puppy in the world?
她闻起来真香
She smelled good,
像阳光和椒盐卷饼的味道
like sunshine and pretzels.
我觉得你是
I think you are.
是吗 你想和我一起回家 对吗
Oh, yeah. You want to come home with me, huh?
好了 你得和我一起回家
Okay, you gotta come home with me.
你和我一起回家 好吗
You gotta come home with me, huh?
你想帮我吗
Are you gonna help me with this?
怎么了
What’s happening?
你要去哪 过来
Where are you going? Come here.
怎么了
What’s going on?
怎么了
What’s going on, huh?
我看得出来她很伤心
I could tell she was sad.
我得哄她开心
I needed to cheer her up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的尾巴呢
Where’s my tail?
咦 我的尾巴去哪了
Hello? Where’s my tail?
好了 狗狗 好了
Okay, boy. All right.
快 快 咱们走
Come on. Come on, let’s go.
玛雅去哪都带着我
Everywhere she went, Maya brought me along.
真是太棒了
Which was great.
根据美国哲学家
According to the American philosopher
查尔斯·桑德斯·皮尔士
Charles Sanders Peirce,
人类只用符号♥思考
human beings think only in signs.
她总是给我带吃的
She always brought me something to eat.
我都快忘了饿肚子的感觉了
I almost forgot what it was like to be hungry.
几乎
Well, almost.
-你好 -你好
– Hey. Hi. – Hi.
-好可爱的狗 -谢谢
– Cute dog. – Uh-huh. Thanks.
我们中的几个
Um, listen, uh, a few of us
准备组成一个学习小组
are putting together a study group.
我们准备在伍德福德自习室一起讨论学习
We’re meeting at the Woodford common room.
我们希望你能加入
We’d love for you to join us.
我很想去 但是我已经有安排了 所以…
Um, I would, but I have plans, so…
但是我还没说我们什么时候讨论学习
Oh… oh, but I didn’t say when we was meeting.
不
No.
不 我只是… 我很忙 我…
No, I just… I’m busy. I…
我知道我会很忙…
Like, I know I’m gonna be busy and, like…
我还得照顾我的狗 所以我…
I got my dog, so I gotta…
谢谢你 我得走了
Thank you. I gotta go.
我很抱歉 我得去遛狗了 所以…
I’m sorry. I have to take my dog out, so…
-好吧 -但还是谢谢你
– Okay. – But thank you.
好吧
Okay.
-也许下次有机会再约 -好
– Maybe next time. – Uh, yeah.
我不知道我是怎么了 蒂诺
I don’t know what’s wrong with me, Tino.
或许多认识些人挺好的 但是…
Like, yeah, maybe it would be nice to meet people, but…
不 我也该一个人学习因为…
No, also I should just study alone ’cause…
慢着点 慢着点
Slow down. Slow down.
我只有小短腿
My legs are barely even legs.
我觉得自己真蠢
Ugh! I feel like such an idiot.
我很快明白了 虽然玛雅总是在说话
I learned quickly that even though Maya talked all the time,
她很像卡洛斯
she was a lot like Carlos.
我们的小团体里没有别人了
There was no one else in our pack.
只有玛雅和我
Just Maya and me.
但我开始懂她了
But I’m starting to get her.
事实上 我能读她的心
Actually, I can read her mind.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I’m thinking?
-薯条 -薯条
– Chips. – Chips.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I’m thinking?
-披萨 -披萨
– Pizza. – Pizza.
一定要是披萨啊
Please. Pizza.
-嗨 克里斯 -嗨
– Hey, Chris. – Hi.
-给你 谢谢 -拜拜
– Here you go. – Thank you. Bye.
-你准备好了吗 -我准备好了
– You ready? – I am ready.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I’m thinking?
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
这可能有些可笑 但有时
It’s ridiculous, but sometimes
我真的觉得你知道我在想什么
I actually think you know what I’m thinking.
冰淇淋 冰淇淋 冰淇淋
Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream.
你知道吗 我一个人待的时间太长了
Ugh. Do you know, I’m spending way too much time alone.
你想吃点冰淇淋吗
You want to go get some ice cream?
你懂我
You read my mind.
我觉得可能就这样了 蒂诺
I think this is it, Tino.
我觉得我们只能相依为命了
I think it’s just gonna be you and me.
我不知道 这也挺好的 对吗
I-I don’t know. It’s fine, right?
因为我爱你 你也爱我
Because I love you and you love me, and…
唯一重要的就是爱
Love is all that matters.
从哪儿得到的爱并不重要
It’s not like it matters where you get your love.
只要有东西爱你 对吗
As long as something loves you, right?
我能再来点吗
Can I have some more?
你真贴心
Oh, you’re so sweet.
你真可爱
You’re so cute.
我爱你
Hi. I love you.
你为什么就不能是我男友呢
Why can’t you be my boyfriend, huh?
你为什么就不能再给我点冰淇淋呢
Why can’t you give me more ice cream?
还剩一针
–Okay, one more to go.
这些穿白大褂的人类
What’s with these white-coat people
干吗总是用尖东西扎我
sticking me with sharp things?
你按时喂他吗
Now, do you feed him at regular times?
挺有规律的
Pretty regular.
你都给他吃什么
What do you give him?
吃的
Food.
狗粮 怎么了
Dog food. What?
或许你应该让他多锻炼些
Maybe give him more exercise.
多遛遛
Go on more walks.
没问题
Sure.
扎针 我讨厌扎针
Shots. I hate those shots.
好了 蒂诺
Okay, Tino.
我们来做运动吧
Let’s do this, huh?
这是医嘱 过来吧
Doctor’s orders. Come here.
好了 捡球去
All right, get the ball.
走了那么久 现在我又得捡球去
A long walk, and now I have to chase a ball?
把球捡回来 快点
Get the ball. Come on.
我为什么被这般惩罚
Why was I being punished like this?
蒂诺 快点 你是只狗
Tino, come on. You’re a dog.
追球去 快去追
Get… chase the ball. Chase it.
-快点 蒂诺 -幸运儿
– Come on, Tino. – Lucky.
蒂诺 这真是太丢人了 好吗
Tino, this is embarrassing, okay?
-快去吧 -对不起 今天不行
– Just, come on. – Sorry, not today.
-捡球去 -我没那心情
– Get the ball. – I’m not in the mood.