There’s no denying that.
这也是我的家
This is my home also.
我的爸妈 你们有何建议
What suggestions have you, my Pee and Em, to make?
一切都还要再考虑 儿子
All this needs thinking about, son .
我们不能就这样把乔赶出去
We can’t very well just kick Joe out.
不能这样做 不是吗
Not just like that, can we?
我是说…
I mean …
乔在这里有份工作
…Joe’s here doing a job.
一份合约 两年
A contract it is. Two years.
我们都安排好了 不是吗 乔
We made, like, an arrangement. Didn’t we, Joe?
你知道的 儿子…
You see, son …
…乔已经付了下个月的房♥租
…Joe’s paid next month’s rent already…
所以不管未来我们做什么 我们都不能…
…so whatever we may do in the future, we can’t just say…
请乔搬出去 我们可以吗
…to get out, now can we?
不能 但不只是如此
No, but it’s much more than that.
我是说 我已经把你们两位
I mean, I’ve got you two to think of…
当成是我的父亲和母亲了
…who’ve been like a father and mother to me.
这是不对的 要我搬出去 留下你们两位…
It wouldn’t be right for me to go off and leave you two…
给这位温柔慈悲的小怪物…
…to the tender mercies of this young monster…
他根本不像个真正的儿子
…who’s been like no real son at all .
看 他在哭了
Look, he’s weeping now .
但这全都是他的伪装和狡猾手段
But that’s all his craft and artfulness.
让他去别的地方找房♥间
Let him go and find a room somewhere else.
让他学到他的错误 一个坏孩子…
Let him learn the errors of his way, and that a bad boy…
不值得拥有这么好的爸爸和妈妈
…doesn’t deserve such a good mum and dad as he’s had.
好吧
All right.
我现在知道怎么回事了
I know how things are now .
我受苦 再受苦
I’ve suffered and I’ve suffered…
不断地受苦
…and I’ve suffered.
所有人都要我继续受苦下去
And everybody wants me to go on suffering.
你让别人受苦
You’ve made others suffer.
只有让你好好的受苦一番才是天理
It’s only right that you should suffer proper.
就在这个家的桌旁
I’ve been told everything you’ve done…
我被告知你所做的一切…
…sitting here at night around the table.
听来相当吓人
And pretty shocking it was to listen to.
其中许多事让我感到非常作呕
It made me real sick, a lot of it did.
现在看看你对你母亲做了什么
Now look what you’ve gone and done to your mother.
得了 现在都没事了
Come on . It’s all right now .
好吧
Right.
我现在就离开
I’ m leaving now .
你们再也不会见到我
You won’t ever viddy me no more.
我会自立更生
I’ll make me own way.
非常感谢你们 请你们的良心记住这句话
Thank you very much . Let it lie heavy on your consciences.
别这么想 儿子
Now, don’t take it like that, son .
我的兄弟 可以赏点钱吗
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
我的兄弟 可以赏点钱吗
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
我的兄弟 可以赏点钱吗
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
谢谢 老兄
Thanks, brother.
杰梅麦克
Janie Mack!
这不是真的吧
May the hokey fly!
天上圣母和一切受祝福的圣者保佑我们
Holy Mother of God and all the blessed saints in heaven preserve us!
我绝不会忘记别人的脸 我的老天
I never forget a face, be God!
我从不忘记任何一张脸
I never forget any face.
离开我 老兄 我从没见过你
Leave me alone, brother. I’ve never seen you before!
这就是那个差点把我♥干♥掉的 可恶的小畜生
This is the poisonous young swine that near done me in .
他和他的朋友
Him and his friends.
他们对我又打又踢又捶
They beat me and kicked me and punched me.
抓住他 抓住他
Stop him! Stop him!
他们嘲笑我的血 我的呻♥吟♥ 这些残暴的畜生
They laughed at me blood and me moans, this murderous dog!
接着一群又脏又臭的老头
Then there was like a sea of dirty, smelly old men…
试着抓住各位忠实的叙事者
…trying to get at your humble narrator…
用他们软弱的拳头 和尖利的老爪
… with their feeble rookers and horny old claws.
这是老年人在教训年轻人
It was old age having a go at youth.
我一点事都不敢做 哦 我的兄弟
And I daren’t do a single solitary thing, O my brothers.
如此般地被殴打…
It being better to be hit at like that…
也好过感到恶心和可怕的疼痛
…than want to sick and feel that horrible pain.
够了 够了
All right, all right!
快停下
Stop it now .
停止扰乱社会安宁 你们这些捣蛋鬼
Come on . Stop breaking the state’s peace, you naughty boys!
退开 你们快离开
Back away! Go away with you !
先生 有什么麻烦吗
What’s your trouble, sir?
天啊
Well .
天啊 天啊 天啊
Well, well, well .
天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊
Well, well, well, well .
这不是小艾力克斯吗
If it isn’t little Alex.
好久不见了 老友
Long time no viddy, droog.
过的如何
How goes?
不可能的
It’s impossible.
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
眼见为凭
Evidence of the old glazzies.
我们可没骗你
Nothing up our sleeves.
这不是把戏 小艾力克斯
No magic, little Alex.
两人到了工作年纪找到了工作
A job for two who are now of job age:
当警♥察♥
The police.
来呀 艾力克斯
Come on, Alex.
出来走走
Come for walking.
来来来 我的小朋友
Come, come, come, my little droogies.
我搞不懂这是在干什么
I just don’t get this at all .
老时光一去不复返
The old days are dead and gone.
我过去做的事 我已经受到惩罚
For what I did in the past, I’ve been punished.
我己经痊愈了
I’ve been cured.
这些我们都知道
That was read out to us.
长官都跟我们宣读过了
The inspector read it all out to us.
他说这是一个非常好的方法
He said it was a very good way.
但这是在做什么
But what is all this?
是他们找我麻烦的 兄弟
It was them that went for me, brothers.
你们不跟他们同一边的 不可能的
You’ re not on their side, and can’t be.
你不会的 迪姆
You can’t be, Dim.
那是我们过去捉弄过的人…
It was someone we fillied with back in the old days…
现在要报仇了 记得吗
…trying to get his own revenge after all this time. Remember?
是过了很长的时间
A long time is right.
那段日子我记不太清楚了
I don’t remember them days, too horrorshow .
还有也别再叫我迪姆
And don’t call me Dim no more, either.
要叫我警官
Officer, call me.
不过我记得够多了 小艾力克斯
Enough is remembered, though, little Alex.
这是为了要确定你保持痊愈
And this is to make sure you stay cured.
够了
That’s enough .
再多一点 他还在踢
A bit more. He’s still kicking.
治好了 是吗
Cured, are you?
改天再来探望你 老友
Be viddying you some more sometime, droogie.

一个没家没钱的人 我能去哪里
Where was I to go, who had no home and no money?
我为了自己哭喊着
I cried for meself.
家 家 家
Home, home, home.
我渴望的是一个家
It was home I was wanting.
我也来到了一个”家” 老兄…
And it was home I came to, brothers…
当时的状态下 我完全不知道
…not realizing, in the state I was in…
我来到了过去曾经来过的地方
… where I was, and had been before.
见鬼了 那会是谁
Who on earth could that be?
我去看是谁
I’ll see who it is.
是的 有什么事
Yes, what is it?
拜托
Please… .
法兰克 我想这位年轻人需要帮忙
Frank, I think this young man needs some help.
老天
My God!
孩子 你发生了什么事
What’s happened to you, my boy?
你能否相信 哦 我的兄弟 我唯一的朋友
And would you believe it, O my brothers and only friends…
你忠实的叙事者
…there was your faithful narrator…
像个无助的婴孩被抱在怀里…
…being held helpless like a babe in arms…
突然间了解到 他身在何方
…and suddenly realizing where he was…
以及为何在门口时 这个”家”看来如此熟悉
…and why “home ” on the gate had looked so familiar.
但我知道我是安全的
But I knew I was safe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!