range model air rifle.
射击气♥枪♥
You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.
你会把你的眼珠射出来的
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I’ll see you in Oz, folks.
奥兹国再见吧,各位
Well, did you see Santa Claus?
好了,你们见过圣诞老人了吗?
Did you tell him what you wanted for Christmas?
你告诉他你想要什么圣诞礼物了吗?
Did he ask you if you’d been a good boy all year?
他问你这一年是不是一直是个乖孩子了吗?
No.
没有
Don’t worry, he knows.
别担心,他都知道的
He always knows.
他什么都知道
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Okay, down you go.
好了,下去吧
Bye, Chris.
再见,克莉丝
That’s fine.
太棒了
Now wait a minute. All right. Plug her in!
等一下,好了,插上插头吧!
Well, the green string is out.
哦,绿色灯串没亮
No, the green is on. It’s the blue that’s out.
绿的亮了,没亮的是蓝色的
Oh, don’t tell me what color it is.
哦,别告诉我它是什么颜色
I’m not color blind.
我又不是色盲
I’m not color blind, either.
我也不是色盲
There, see, I told you it was green.
好了,瞧,我告诉你是绿的
Hold it! Don’t anybody move!
别动! 谁也别动!
Hold it right there!
就站在原地!
A fuse is out.
保险丝爆了
The old man could replace fuses quicker than a jackrabbit on a date.
老爸换起保险丝来比赶约会的长耳朵兔还要快
He bought them by the gross.
他一买♥♥就是一大把
Oh, Ralph.
哦,拉尔菲
My, isn’t that pretty?
我的天,多漂亮啊!
That son of a gun.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yeah. No.
是啊. 不
That star is crooked.
那颗星有点歪
That star is perfectly straight.
那颗星正得很啊
Oh, you’ve got to be careful.
哦,你得当心点
I am.
我知道
It’s just… Let me get it fixed. That’s all right.
不过…让我把它弄弄好,这下好了
Perfect.
太好了
Oh, goodness, look at the time.
哦,天哪,看都几点了
I hope Santa hasn’t had to pass up this house…
但愿圣诞老人还没从这屋顶上就这么走过去了
just because some boys weren’t in bed when he came by.
就因为有的孩子在他经过的时候还没上♥床♥
I thought I heard Santa’s sleigh bells…
我想我刚才听到圣诞老人的雪撬铃♥声♥了
a little while ago, going up the other side of the street.
从街那头传过来的
All right, you two, upstairs.
好了,你们两个,快上楼
Go on the double, on the double.
加快脚步,加快
Okay, let’s get them.
好了,我们去拿东西吧
Randy, come on! Get up, Randy!
兰迪,快来! 起床吧,兰迪!
Santa Claus had come!
圣诞老人来过了!
Wow! A truck! That’s mine!
哇! 一辆卡车! 是我的!
Wow, look over here! That’s mine!
哇,快来看啊! 这也是我的!
What’s in here?
这里面什么东西?
It’s hard.
硬硬的
Fire truck. Oh boy, that’s mine!
救火车,哦天哪,也是我的!
Does this raise?
这个能升起来吗?
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, you two.
圣诞快乐,你们两个
Randy, no. Wait for Christmas to start, honey.
兰迪,不要拆,等圣诞节正式开始了再动手,亲爱的
I want to play Santa!
我要当圣诞老人!
Well, wait a minute, Randy.
哦,等一下,兰迪
He played Santa last year, didn’t he?
去年就是他当圣诞老人的,是吗?
Ralphie, you play Santa this time.
拉尔菲,这次你来当圣诞老人
Come on, Ralphie.
快点,拉尔菲
Who should I start with?
现在我应该做什么?
Well, give Randy a present.
那就从给兰迪一件礼物开始吧
And, I think I see Aunt Clara’s gift to you right over there.
我想我看到克莱尔阿姨送给你的礼物了,就在那边
She always sends you such wonderful presents.
她总是送你那么好的礼物
Give me mine, Ralphie! Come on.
给我礼物吧,拉尔菲! 快啊
Christmas had come. Officially. We plunged into the cornucopia…
圣诞算是正式来到了,我们一头扎进了大获丰收的喜悦
quivering with desire and the ecstasy of unbridled avarice.
无穷的欲望和不受制约的贪婪令我们欣喜若狂,浑身发颤
Didn’t I get a tie this year?
这不,又是一条领带?
A zeppelin!
齐帕林飞艇!
A can of Simonize.
一罐西蒙奈兹蜡
Ralphie, what did Aunt Clara give you? Show everybody.
拉尔菲,克莱尔阿姨送你什么了?给大家瞧瞧
I don’t want to.
我不想
Ralphie, show everybody what Aunt Clara gave you.
拉尔菲,让大家瞧瞧克莱尔阿姨送你的是什么
Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that…
好多年来克莱尔阿姨不但当我永远4岁
I was not only perpetually four years old, but also a girl.
而且还是个女孩子
She just always gives you the nicest things, Ralphie.
她总是把她亲手做的最好的东西送给你,拉尔菲
Oh, isn’t that sweet?
哦,这多可爱啊
Ralph, go upstairs and try it on you–
拉尔菲,上楼去穿上它
I don’t want to!
我不想去!
Go upstairs right now and try on that present!
马上上楼把阿姨送你的礼物穿上!
She went to all that trouble to make it! Now go on.
这可是她不辞劳苦为你做的! 现在快去!
While Ralphie is changing, I’m going to play Santa Claus.
拉尔菲换衣服的时候,我来当圣诞老人
Now, let me see what can I find.
现在,看我能找到什么
I see something! Randy.
我找到了! 兰迪
This is for you, honey.
这是你的,亲爱的
And this is for Daddy.
这是爸爸的
Here.
给
From me to you.
我给你的
Thanks a lot.
太谢谢了
I wonder what it could be?
我很想知道会是什么呢?
Only one way to find out, isn’t there?
想知道只有一个办法,对吧?
Well, it’s a blue ball!
哦,是个蓝球!
It’s a bowling ball.
是个保龄球
Thank you, darling.
谢谢,亲爱的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Yes, very much. Very much.
是的,很喜欢,很喜欢
Ralphie.
拉尔菲
We’re waiting.
我们在等着呢
Oh, come on, Mom.
哦,拜托,妈妈
Right now!
马上下楼!
Lmmediately my feet began to sweat as those two fluffy little bunnies…
在那两只毛绒绒的小兔儿鞋里我的脚立刻就开始冒汗了
with the blue button eyes stared sappily up at me.
它们的蓝扣子眼睛还一个劲傻傻地盯着我看
Come down here so I can see you better.
下来点让我看清楚点
I just hoped Flick would never spot them…
我只希望佛理克永远也不会看到这身衣服
as the word of this humiliation could easily make life…
因为我这么丢人现眼的话一旦传出去
at Warren G. Harding School a veritable hell.
我在沃伦哈丁高校的日子就会成为人间炼狱了
Isn’t that cute?
这有多可爱啊
That is the most precious thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
这是我这辈子看到的最稀罕的东西了
Shut up, Randy.
不许笑,兰迪
He looks like a deranged Easter bunny.
他看起来就象个发了疯的复活节兔子
He does not!
没有的事!
He does, too.
就是的
He looks like a pink nightmare.
他看起来就象个粉红色的恶梦
Are you happy wearing that?
穿这个你很开心吗?
Do you want to take it off?
想不想把它脱下来?
You tell the kid to take it off.
你叫孩子把它脱了吧
You’ll only wear it when Aunt Clara visits. Go on and take it off.
克莱尔阿姨来的时候才穿,去把它脱了吧
Take it off!
脱掉!
My God, will you look at that mess?
我的天,你看看这乱的
Who’s going to clean the papers up?
谁来把那些废纸收拾掉?
Not me.
别找我
Randy did it last year.
去年是兰迪做的
Well, he can do it again.
唔,他还可以再做一次嘛
You know, this wine is not bad. It’s not good either, but…
知道吗,酒不是个坏东西,可也不是好东西,但是…
You want a sip?
你想尝一口吗?
No, you don’t.
不,你不能喝
Did you have a nice Christmas?
你这个圣诞过得开心吗?
Yeah, pretty nice.
是的,还不错
Did you get everything you wanted?
你想要的都得到了吗?
Well, almost.
嗯,差不多吧