The light was getting purple and soft outside.
外面已是万家灯火
Almost time for my father to come home from work.
差不多到了父亲下班回家的时候了
What’s the matter? What you crying for?
怎么了?你哭什么呀?
Daddy’s going to kill Ralphie.
爸爸会杀了拉尔菲的
No, he’s not.
不,他不会的
Yes, he is, too.
会的,他会的
No, he’s not.
不,他不会的
I promise you Daddy is not going to kill Ralphie.
我向你保证爸爸不会杀了拉尔菲的
Why don’t you come on out of there?
你干吗不从里面出来呢?
Would you like some milk?
想喝点牛奶吗?
You would?
要是吗?
Here you go.
给你
All right?
好了吧?
I’ll see you later? Okay. Bye.
等会儿再见?好的,等会儿见
I heard the car roar up the driveway, and a wave of terror broke over me.
我听到汽车在车道上轰鸣的声音,一阵恐惧的浪潮向我袭来
He’ll know what I said, the awful things that I said.
他会知道我都说了些什么的,我说的那些肮脏透顶的话
Get out of here!
给我滚开!
Go on home, you mangy mutts. Get out of here, you rotten, filthy…
赶紧回家,你们这些脏狗,滚开,你们这些混♥蛋♥,坏种…
Hey, Bumpus!
嘿,邦普士!
Get over here and get your stinking dogs!
给我过来把你的臭狗牵走!
Hey, come on, what’s for dinner? I’m starving to death.
嘿,快点,晚饭吃什么?我都快饿死了
Well, what happened today?
那么今天有什么事吗?
Where’s your glasses?
你的眼镜呢?
Did you lose your glasses again?
你是不是又把眼睛给丢了?
Ralphie.
拉尔菲
Remember, you left these on the radio again.
记住了,你又把这个丢在收音机上了
Now try not to do that anymore.
记住别再忘了
So what else happened today?
那么今天还有什么事?
Nothing much.
没什么特别的
Ralphie had a fight.
拉尔菲跟人打了一架
A fight?
打架?
What kind of a fight?
打的什么架?
You know how boys are.
你知道男孩们的德行
I gave him a talking to.
我已经教训过他了
I see that the Bears are playing Green Bay on Sunday.
我看到周日狗熊队和绿湾队有场比赛
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的
Zudock’s got tickets. I wish I had.
祖道克已经搞到票了,真希望我也有张
He’ll freeze his keister off out there.
他在那儿会把屁♥股♥冻掉的
I slowly began to realize I was not about to be destroyed.
我逐渐开始意识到我的末日已经不会马上就来了
The Chicago Bears.
芝加哥狗熊队
The terror of the midway.
拦路猛虎
From then on, things were different between me and my mother.
从这时候开始,我和我母亲的关系和以前不一样了
More like the Chicago Chipmunks, maybe.
也许该叫他们芝加哥花栗鼠
But Bears, never.
叫狗熊,得了吧
Strange.
奇怪
Even something as monumental as “The Scut Farkus Affair”…
就连”斯卡特·法克斯事件”这么不朽的传奇
as it came to be known…
这一点已经逐渐为人所知了
was pushed out of my mind as I struggled for a way out…
在我奋力挣脱那牢不可破的气♥枪♥之网的时候
of the impenetrable BB gun web…
也被我完全抛在脑后了
in which my mother had me trapped.
而这网正是我母亲亲手编织的
Santa!
圣诞老人!
Yeah, I’ll ask Santa.
对,我要去向圣诞老人要
Of course! Santa.
当然了! 就找圣诞老人
The big man. The head honcho.
他是头上面的头,老板里面的老板
The connection.
孩子的代言人
My mother had slipped up this time.
我母亲这回就认栽吧
Mickey!
米老鼠!
and Santa will be gone.
商店马上就要关门了,圣诞老人也要走了
Ralphie, Santa’s not going anyplace. Just be still!
拉尔菲,圣诞老人哪儿也不会去的,别吵
Mom, this is just the same old dumb parade as last year.
妈妈,这个游♥行♥跟去年的一模一样,蠢得要死
Ralphie, will you please calm down.
拉尔菲,你能不能安静点
Mom–
妈妈…
Hush!
别吵!
Shut up, Ralphie!
闭嘴,拉尔菲!
There he is!
他在那儿!
Santa!
圣诞老人!
Have you been a good boy? Have you?
你是不是个乖孩子?是不是?
Can we go now? Can we go?
现在我们能走了吗?能走了吗?
Yes, we can go now.
好的,我们现在就走
Come on, Ralphie.
来吧,拉尔菲
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Come on, Randy, hurry up.
快,兰迪,快点
Ralphie, look over there.
拉尔菲,看那边
See, the line’s not so long. Get in it.
瞧,队不算长,快去排吧
Take Randy’s hand and hold on to him. We’ll see you later, okay?
抓牢兰迪的手别丢下他,我们等会再来找你们,好吗?
Stay together, you hear? And don’t get lost.
别走散了,听到了吗? 别走丢了
Come on.
快来
Let’s go.
走啦
Young man.
年轻人
Hey, kid.
嘿,孩子
Just where do you think you’re going?
你知道你要做什么吗?
We’re going up to see Santa.
我们要上去见圣诞老人
The line ends here. It begins there.
这是队头,队尾在那边
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Hurry up.
快,快上来,孩子们,快点
Come on.
来吧
The line waiting to see Santa stretched all the way back to Terre Haute!
等待圣诞老人接见的队列一直排到了特利豪!
And I was at the end of it.
而我排在队列的最后
I like Santa.
我喜欢圣诞老人
Let’s face it. Most of us were scoffers.
让我们面对现实吧,这里大多数人都扮演了小丑的角色
Moments before zero hour, it did not pay to take chances.
可在零点钟声没敲响之前,总该碰碰运气
The chocolate snowman eats little boys.
巧克力雪人是要吃小男孩的
My pretty…
我的心肝…
What a tasty little boy.
多美味的小男孩啊
Don’t bother me. I’m thinking.
别烦我,我在想事呢
I like The Wizard of Oz.
我喜欢“奥兹国历险记”
I like the Tin Man.
我喜欢里面的铁皮人
If Higbee thinks I’m working one minute past 9:00, he can kiss my foot.
要是黑比以为过了9点我会给他们多干一分钟,等下辈子吧
Come on up on Santa’s lap.
来,坐到圣诞老人的腿上来
There’s a wet one. And what’s your name, little boy?
一个湿乎乎的小人,你叫什么名字,小家伙?
Billy.
比利
Come on, Randy.
快,兰迪
And what do you want for Christmas, Billy? A toy truck?
你想要什么圣诞礼物啊,比利?一辆玩具车?
Get him off my lap.
把他抱下去吧
Quick, get me a towel.
快点,给我条毛巾
I hate the smell of tapioca.
我讨厌木薯的味道
Attention shoppers! It is now 9:00 and our store is closing.
注意顾客们! 现在已经9点钟了,店门马上就要关了
9:00! Great Scott! The store is gonna close!
9点了! 天哪! 商店马上就要关门了!
Santa can’t wait all night.
圣诞老人不可能整晚都守在这儿的
Come on up on Santa’s lap.
坐到圣诞老人的腿上来
Get moving, kid.
快走,孩子
Quit dragging your feet.
别磨磨蹭蹭的
Get him out of here.
把他送走
Come on, kid.
快来,孩子
Come on up.
快上来
And what’s your name, little boy?
你叫什么名字啊,小家伙?
Hey, kid, hurry up, the store’s closing!
嘿,孩子,快点,店门马上就要关了!
Listen, little boy, we got a lot of people waiting here, so get going!
听着,小家伙,有好多人在等着呢,就快点吧!
What do you want for Christmas, little boy?
你想要什么圣诞礼物啊,小家伙?
My mind had gone blank.
我的思想一片空白
Frantically I tried to remember what it was I wanted.
我疯狂地想回忆起我到底要什么
I was blowing it, blowing it.
我真糟糕,太糟糕了
How about a nice football?
一个漂亮的橄榄球怎么样?
Football. What’s a football?
橄榄球?橄榄球是什么啊?
Without conscious will, my voice squeaked out:
毫无意识地,我脱口而出
Football.
橄榄球
Okay, get him out of here.
好了,把他送走吧
A football! Oh, no. What was I doing?
橄榄球,哦不,我在干吗啊?
Wake up, stupid, wake up!
醒醒,笨蛋,醒醒!
I want an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot…
我想要一支正牌瑞得莱德半自动200发的…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!