This goes to the radio and this goes to the…
这是收音机的,这是…
Well, it’s just one too many.
好了,毛病就在加上一个就太多了
Well, let’s see.
好,我们试试瞧
The snap of a few sparks, a quick whiff of ozone…
随着几个火花的噼啪和一阵臭氧的气味
and the lamp blazed forth in unparalleled glory.
那盏灯终于大放光芒艳惊四座
Look at that! Will you look at that?
看哪! 你不想瞧瞧吗?
Isn’t that glorious?
这有多灿烂啊?
It’s indescribably beautiful. It reminds me of the Fourth of July!
真是美得不可思议,它让我想起了7月4号♥!
Turn off all the lights.
把别的灯都关掉
I wanna see what it looks like from the street.
我要上街对面瞧瞧它看起来如何
I’ll go get the dining room.
我去关餐厅的灯
Couldn’t we talk this over?
我们能商量商量吗?
Move it a little bit to the right. A little that way.
往右挪一点点,往那边挪一点点
Just a little… More to the right.
就一点点…再往右来点
Yeah. More. That’s it. No, stop!
对,再来点,行了,不,别动了!
Right there. That’s wonderful.
就是那里,太棒了
Parker, what is that?
帕克,那是什么啊?
Don’t bother me now. Can’t you see I’m busy?
别打扰我现在,没看到我忙着吗?
Yeah, but what is that?
看到了,可那是什么玩意儿啊?
It’s a major award.
是我中的大奖
A major award?
大奖?
Shucks, I wouldn’t have known that. It looks like a lamp.
哪有的事,我怎么不知道呢,它看上去象是盏灯
It is a lamp, you nincompoop. But it’s a major award.
就是盏灯,你这个笨蛋,可它是我的大奖
I won it.
我赢来的
Damn, hell, you say you won it?
他妈的,见鬼,你说你中了大奖?
Yeah.
没错
Mind power, Sweed, mind power.
智慧的力量,斯威德,智慧的力量
The entire neighborhood was turned on.
现在已经四邻轰动了
You should see what it looks like from out here!
你应该过来瞧瞧它看起来有多美!
It could be seen up and down Cleveland Street.
克利夫兰大街上不是随处都有的看的
The symbol of the old man’s victory.
老爸辉煌胜利的标志
Yeah, he won that. It’s a major award.
对,是他赢来的,是个大奖
Isn’t it about time for somebody’s favorite radio program?
是不是快到了谁最爱听的节目的广播时间了?
Holy smokes, it was 6:45.
哇靠,都到6点45了
Only one thing that could’ve dragged me away…
现在只有一件事
from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.
才能把我从窗口闪耀的暧昧的电的柔光中拖走
Kids, it’s Little Orphan Annie time.
孩子们,这是“孤女安妮”广播的时间了
Brought to you by rich, chocolaty Ovaltine.
由香浓味美的阿华田赞助播出
I could still taste it.
我至今还没忘了它的味道呢
Hey, you turned the light off!
嘿,你把灯给关掉了!
I knew I was handing Miss Shields a masterpiece.
我知道我现在交给希尔兹小姐的是一篇杰作
Maybe Miss Shields, in her ecstasy, would excuse me from theme writing…
兴许希尔兹小姐一高兴
for the rest of my natural life.
就免了我今后所有的作文功课了
You call this a paragraph?
这也叫一段话吗?
Margins! Margins! “F”!
全是空白! 空白! “F”!
My life’s work down the drain.
我一生的心血都白费了
A semicolon, you dolt!
分号♥,你这个笨蛋!
A period.
句号♥!
“F”!
“F”!
Oh, I should weep if I have to read one more “F”!
如果再让我看到一篇“F”,我就该忍♥不住眼泪了!
Ralphie Parker.
拉尔菲·帕克
The theme I’ve been waiting for all my life.
这是我等了一辈子的作文啊
Listen to this sentence.
听听这句
“A Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock…
“一支瑞得莱德气♥枪♥,枪托上有指南针的…
“and this thing which tells time.”
“…还有那个用来计时的玩意儿”
Poetry.

Sheer poetry.
真是诗啊
Ralph, an “A+.”
拉尔菲,给你个“A+”
My Ralph!
我的拉尔菲!
Oh, Ralphie, you’ve made me proud.
哦,拉尔菲,你真让我感到骄傲
“A+”!
“A+”!
Is there something you want, Ralph?
你有什么事吗,拉尔菲?
I’m just turning in my theme.
我就是来交作文的
Well, you can take your seat now.
好了,你可以回座位了
Take your seat.
回座位吧
Come on, you guys.
你们快点呀
Get in the car. Get in the car.
快上车,快上车
If we don’t hurry we’re going to miss all the good trees!
不赶紧的话我们就挑不到好树了!
My mother was about to make another brilliant maneuver…
我母亲这就要为那场充满传奇的大腿灯之战
in the legendary battle of the lamp.
再施绝顶妙计
The epic struggle which followed lives in the folklore of Cleveland Street…
这一史诗性的争斗一直在克利夫兰大街众口相传
to this very day.
直至今日
Don’t want to waste electricity.
我可不想浪费电
“Don’t want to waste electricity.”
“我可不想浪费电”
Come on, Ralphie. Get in the car.
快点,拉尔菲,快上车
You folks looking for a tree? We got 300 trees.
你们是在挑树吗?我们这里有300棵呢
This is the Christmas tree emporium of the entire Midwest.
这里是整个中西部的圣诞树大卖♥♥场
Now, you ain’t gonna find no better tree than this here tree.
听着,你们再找不着比这棵更好的树了
This here tree is built to last.
这棵树种出来就是打算让它活久点的
Ain’t no needles coming off this here tree.
这棵树还不掉松针
Okay. Now here’s a tree.
好吧,这儿还有棵树
This here is a tree.
就是这棵树
That’s a little skimpy in the front.
前面好像长的不是很好
Well, you just put it in the corner.
那么你就把它放墙角好了
Haven’t you got a big tree?
你们没有大点的树吗?
Hell, this ain’t no tree.
见鬼,这棵简直就不是树
Now here’s a tree. This here is a tree.
看这儿还有棵树,就是这棵树
Wait’ll the dogs see that one.
狗看到它都会害怕的
Don’t you think it’s a little large?
是不是有点太大了?
Listen, Christmas only comes once a year. Why not?
听着,一年不就一次圣诞嘛,干吗舍不得呢?
How much?
多少钱?
I’ll knock off $2…
我会给你打2块钱折扣
because I can see you’re a man who knows his trees.
因为我看得出来你是个行家
This isn’t one of those trees that all the needles falls off, is it?
这棵不是那种掉松针的树吧,是不是?
No, that’s them balsams.
不是,那些都是冷杉
The old man loved bargaining as much as an Arab trader…
老爸讨价还价的劲头跟阿♥拉♥伯商人一样大
and he was twice as shrewd.
而他比他们要精明百倍
You know, Dew Lock just bought one of those brand new…
知道吗,杜洛克刚刚买♥♥了棵
green plastic trees.
簇新的绿塑料树
Darn thing looks like it was made out of…
那见鬼的玩意儿看起来就象
green pipe cleaners.
是用绿色烟斗通条做的
This is a very nice tree.
这可是棵好树
I’ll throw in some rope and tie it to your car for you.
我会帮你捆好扎到汽车上去的
You got a deal.
成交了
Deal.
成交
Damn it. Blow out!
该死的,胎爆了!
Not again.
又来了
Four minutes!
4分钟!
Time me.
给我计时
Actually, my old man loved it.
实际上我老爸有这嗜好
He always saw himself in the pits at the Indianapolis Speedway…
在印第安纳波利斯500哩跑车大赛的修理间
in the 500.
你经常能见到他的身影
My old man’s spare tires were actually only tires…
我老爸的后备胎
in the academic sense.
只是科学意义上的轮胎
They were round. They had once been made of rubber.
它们是圆的,并且是用橡胶造的
Ralphie, why don’t you go help your father?
拉尔菲,你干吗不去帮帮你♥爸♥爸呢?
Really? Can I?
真的?我能去吗?
Yes.
是的
Watch the traffic, there.
当心那边的车
Okay.
好的
It was the first time that it had been suggested that…
这还是头一回有人告诉我说
I go help my father with anything.
我能帮我父亲干点事
What are you doing here?
你来干吗?
Mom says I should help.
妈妈说我该来帮点忙
Okay, sit down here. Squat down.
好的,坐在这儿,坐下
Yeah, that’s it.
对,这就好了
Here. Hold this.
给,拿好
No, not that way. Come on, rat trap, hold it like this.
不,不是那么拿的,看着,小家伙,这么拿
How?
怎么拿?
Like this.
象这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!