A bonfire that is starring me
我来当主角 保证赚大钱
P.T., look. Money! Where? Where?
团长 你看 钱耶 在哪? 在哪?
All right. Get movin’! Get goin’. Move your abdomens, now!
好了 动作快 全都给我工作 谁敢给我偷懒
They’re rounding everyone up.
他们把大家都抓起来了
Hey! Turn your butt off. Hey, guys! Get me out of this thing, will ya?
嘿 关掉你的屁灯 嘿 把我给弄出来 好吗
I promise to start thinkin’ about payin’ ya.
我保证会考虑给你们薪水
Hey! Wait, wait! Okay, I’ll pay ya! I’ll pay ya!
嘿 等…好了…我付…
Oh, no! They’ve finished collecting the food.
你在干嘛 想偷懒啊? 糟了 他们已经收集完食物了
We’ve got to get the queen now.
我们得尽快救出皇后
Once she’s safe, we move on Gypsy’s signal.
等她安全之后 就等吉普赛的讯号♥
Someone’s coming!
有人来了
Hello, kids! Ready to make some grasshoppers cry?
嗨 孩子们 准备好了去痛宰 那些蚱蜢了吗
It’s payback time, Blueberry-style.
报仇的时候到了 小蓝莓集♥合♥
Blueberries rock! Yea! All right!
小蓝莓发飚 耶 好
Ladies and gentlebugs! Larvae of all stages!
各位女士先生 各种阶段的幼虫
Rub your legs together for the world’s greatest bug circus!
请热烈鼓掌欢迎 全世界最伟大的虫虫马戏团
Wait a minute!
给我等一下
I think I’m going to wet myself. Steady.
我想我快要尿裤子了 冷静
What’s going on here? Well, uh…
这是怎么回事? 这个 呃…
Uh, yes.
是的
We were invited by Princess Atta…
我们是受雅婷公主之邀
as a surprise for your arrival.
到这儿来给你们一个惊喜的
Squish ’em.
踩死他们
Now that’s funny. That is funny.
还真有意思 这真有意思
I guess we could use a little entertainment.
我们的确是需要一点娱乐
Looks like you did something right for once, Princess.
看来你总算是 做对一件事情了 公主
On with the show! Hiya!
好戏开始了
The circus, the circus I love the circus
好戏要上演 我最爱马戏团
Ba-ba all gone! Baby wants pie!
奶奶喝光了 宝宝要吃派
Pie? He asked for it. Should I give it to him?
派? 他想吃派 我应该给他吗
Yeah! Give ‘im pie! Give ‘im pie!
给 给他派…
Yeah! Thank you, gentlemen. Always an intellectual treat.
好耶 谢谢各位你们是有水准的观众
Say, how many roaches does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
嘿 要装好一个灯泡 需要几只蟑螂呢?
Can’t tell. As soon as the light goes on, they scatter!
不知道 每次灯一亮他们全跑了
Almost there. From the most mysterious regions of uncharted Asia…
来 快到了 来自亚洲最神秘的地区 没有人烟的地方
I give you the Chinese Cabinet… Come on, girls. Quick. Quick.
我发现了一个宝物 孩子们 快
Of Metamorphosis!
那就是中国的百变箱
Utilizing psychic vibrations…
利用心电感应震动原理
I shall select the perfect volunteer. Pick me!
我将要选择最完美的志愿者 选我
Ooh, no! Come on. I’m askin’ ya with my brain.
哦 拜托 我正在跟你作心电感应
Aha! Why, Your Majesty! Me?
皇后殿下 我?
No, no. Thumper, down. Let her go.
不不 山霸 去 让她去
Maybe he’ll saw her in half.
看他能搞什么鬼
As you ascend the dung beetle to the unknown…
当你爬上螳螂到未知的境界
put your trust in the mysteries that are beyond mere mortal comprehension.
将你的信任交给俗世 所无法理解的神秘力量
Ooh, this is gonna be good!
哦 这一定会很精彩
Blueberries ready? Ready.
小蓝莓童军 好了吗 好了
Ready!
好了
I call upon the ancient Szechwan spirits…
我召唤附身在我们志愿者
to inhabit the body of our volunteer!
身上的古老四川神灵
No, no. Just stay in there, Your Majesty.
别出来待在里面 皇后殿下
Transformation.
乾坤挪移…
Transformation!
乾坤挪移…
Transformation!
乾坤挪移…
Wow. Manny’s gettin’ good.
哇 曼尼越来越厉害了
Not now. If it rains, that bird’ll get ripped to shreds!
别下雨 如果下雨那只假鸟会被打烂的
And now, insectus…
各位
transformitus!
现在请看我的乾坤大挪移
Ooh, pretty!
漂亮
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢…
Thank you. That’s the signal. That’s the signal!
噢 谢谢 讯号♥来了…讯号♥来了
This is it, girls. Get ready to roll.
孩子们 准备好了 开始起飞
Huh? It’s stuck! That was amazing!
卡住了 真是妙耶
I have no… How did they do that? I have no idea where she went.
不见了…他们是怎么变的? 连我都不知道她到哪去了
Thank you. Thank you, thank you. More! More! More!
谢谢… 再来一个
More! More! More! Wait!
再来 等等
Where is she? Well, now, uh, actually…
她在哪里 事实上…
I am sorry. A magician never reveals his secrets.
噢 对不起 魔术师绝对不能泄露秘密的
That’s very true, Hoppy. I mean, where would the mystery be if we all knew how it was…
这是真的 霸王 如果我们知道怎么变的 那就不好玩了
Shutting up. You can do it!
我闭嘴 你们可以的
You’ve got to make it work! Hey!
你们得让它起飞啊 嘿
I said, where is she?
我问你她在哪里?
Hold on!
坐稳了
Bird! It’s a bird!
鸟 有一只鸟
Yes!

Let’s get out of here! Go!
我们快逃命吧
Don’t-Don’t let it get me! Don’t let it get me!
别让他抓到我 别让他吃我
Help me!
救命啊…
Up, down, up, down. And turn!
上 下…准备…转弯
My eye! Help me!
我的眼睛 救救我
Mmm, boysenberry.
草莓酱
Huh? Aah, no, no, no, no, no!
啊 不…
Oh, the pain!
好痛啊
There goes my magic act!
我的魔术师挂了
Flaming Death! No! P. T!
死亡火焰伺候 不要 团长
A direct hit!
正中目标
Flik! Flik! Help us!
飞力 飞力 救我们
Dot!
小不点
Okay! Everyone out! Hurry!
快点 大家出去 快啊
Where’s Dot? Has anyone seen Dot?
小不点呢 有人看到小不点吗
Whose idea was this? Huh?
这是谁出的怪点子?
Was it yours, Princess?
是你吗 公主?
Just get behind me, girls. It’ll be okay.
躲在我身后 不会有事的
Leave her alone, Hopper.
放开他 霸王
The bird was my idea. I’m the one you want.
那只鸟是我的点子 我才是你要找的人
Where do you get the gall to do this to me?
你吃了熊心豹子胆了 敢这样子对我
You were… You were gonna squish the queen.
你…你打算要杀了皇后
It’s true. I hate it when someone gives away the ending.
是真的 我最痛恨有人先透露结局
You piece of dirt! No, I’m wrong.
你这个小虫渣 不 我错了
You’re lower than dirt. You’re an ant!
你比虫渣还要低级 你是…蚂蚁
Let this be a lesson to all you ants.
这就当作是 给你们蚂蚁的一个教训
Ideas are very dangerous things.
点子是非常危险的事
You are mindless, soil-shoving losers…
你们是没有脑袋 只会挖土的苦力
put on this earth to serve us!
天生就是要来伺候我们的
You’re wrong, Hopper.
你错了 霸王
Ants are not meant to serve grasshoppers!
蚂蚁根本不是服侍蚱蜢的奴隶
I’ve seen these ants do great things.
我看到这些蚂蚁很有能力
And year after year, they somehow manage…
而且年复一年的 他们设法采集食物
to pick food for themselves and you.
给他们自己 还有你们
So-So who is the weaker species?
所以… 谁才是比较弱的种族呢
Ants don’t serve grasshoppers.
蚂蚁不应该怕蚱蜢的
It’s you who need us.
是蚱蜢需要蚂蚁
We’re a lot stronger than you say we are.
我们没有你说的那么软弱
And you know it, don’t you?
你也知道的 对吧?
Well, Princess!
吁 公主
Um, Hopper? Um, l-I hate to interrupt, but, um…
霸…霸王 我很不想打岔 但是呢…
You ants stay back!
你们全给我退后…
Oh, this was such a bad idea! You see, Hopper…
噢 这下子该我们糗大了 霸王 你知道
nature has a certain order.
大自然有一定的定律
The ants pick the food, the ants keep the food…
蚂蚁采集食物 蚂蚁储存这些食物
and the grasshoppers leave!
而蚱蜢最好离开
I’m so proud of you, Flik! Charge-a!
我真以你为荣 飞力
Where are you going? They’re just ants!
你们要去哪里? 他们只是蚂蚁啊
No! Bad grasshopper! Bad grasshopper! Go home!
哼 坏蛋蚱蜢… 你回家
Yeah! Come back here, you cowards!
耶 回来 你们这些胆小鬼
Don’t leave! To the cannon! To the cannon!
不要走 把他塞进大炮 塞进大炮
No!
不要
Happy landings, Hopper!
祝你飞行愉快 霸王
Rain!
下雨了
Flik! Quick! After them!
飞力 快 快去追

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!